Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 28
Send Topic Print
Anning egged, and reacts. (Read 12114 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Anning egged, and reacts.
Reply #15 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:14pm

Check out the last frame of the supporter of Anning... Typical of his sort of person.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:14pm:
Check out the last frame of the supporter of Anning... Typical of his sort of person.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I did that.  Can't see what you are referring to?

IP Logged

kreepy

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:16pm

the retribution he received was a rear naked choke, pinned to ground, perhaps knee on him somewhere uncomfortable, abused into his ears, all caught on cameras. Yea, it reflect how deep the egg hurt Anning's ego, very classy.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:19pm

kreepy wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
the retribution he received was a rear naked choke, pinned to ground, perhaps knee on him somewhere uncomfortable, abused into his ears, all caught on cameras. Yea, it reflect how deep the egg hurt Anning's ego, very classy.

The people around Anning were probably government or personal security. All Senators are afforded that. That kid should never have been allowed to get that close to him.

IP Logged

kreepy

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:19pm:

The people around Anning were probably government or personal security. All Senators are afforded that. That kid should never have been allowed to get that close to him.

i'm not arguing about the security presence. The use of force was excessive, treating him as if he was armed and posting threat, all over egging.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:15pm:

The back stretched leg, with a heavy boot on it, directed towards the head of the boy who egged Anning.  Look at the video here.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:28pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:15pm:

The back stretched leg, with a heavy boot on it, directed towards the head of the boy who egged Anning.  Look at the video here.    Roll Eyes

Ah....yes....the bloke to the left of the three on the ground.  I had to play that thing several times to pick it up.....it really is at the very last nano second of the very last frame.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:33pm

kreepy wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:24pm:

i'm not arguing about the security presence. The use of force was excessive, treating him as if he was armed and posting threat, all over egging.

He wanted to keep fighting. Smack Trump or some other world leader in the head and see what happens. In the middle east security would take him out the back and bash the crap out of him. You don't attack our political leaders. You are asking for trouble. It's just a fact. I think that kid learnt his lesson.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:35pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:33pm:

He wanted to keep fighting. Smack Trump or some other world leader in the head and see what happens. In the middle east security would take him out the back and bash the crap out of him. You don't attack our political leaders. You are asking for trouble. It's just a fact. I think that kid learnt his lesson.

I see.  So it is only bad if the kid eggs a politician.  Really?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:36pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:35pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:33pm:

I see.  So it is only bad if the kid eggs a politician.  Really?

And a slap in the head. It wasn't just a egging. It was assault.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:40pm

I blame the parents.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Anyone else notice that the same idiots here crying that Anning was a victim, are pretty much the same idiots who were cheering on the guy who threw the sandwich at Gillard a few years ago?

Be careful what you wish for bitches Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:43pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:41pm:
Anyone else notice that the same idiots here crying that Anning was a victim, are pretty much the same idiots who were cheering on the guy who threw the sandwich at Gillard a few years ago?

A sandwich???  Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:57pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #28 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:45pm

He should have just pinned him to a tree with his not small right hand.

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:49pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:43pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:41pm:

A sandwhich???  Grin Grin Grin Grin

an egg???  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you idiot

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 28
Send Topic Print