Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Christchurch murder perpetrator: Trump a 'symbol' (Read 902 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Christchurch murder perpetrator: Trump a 'symbol'
Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:42pm

There you have it. White supremacist terrorists are being lured out of dark places by Donald Trump.

Now they are in the open, hiding in plain sight. Ozpolitic is one of the places they expound their hatred of Muslims, immigrants and non-white people.

"He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto said he carried out the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

This is an ideology he shares with most of Ozpolitic conservatives.

He also has this in common with Ozpolitic conservatives "I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-racist-gunman-brenton-tarra...

Quote:
Brenton Tarrant: Christchurch shootingns suspect said Trump is 'symbol of white supremacy'
Yahoo News UK      Yahoo News StaffYahoo News UKMarch 15, 2019

Brenton Tarrant, the shootings suspect, is an Australian citizen. (AP)

The suspected gunman who killed dozens of people in New Zealand is an Australian ‘racist eco-fascist’ who posted a 74-page manifesto online before the shootings and described Donald Trump as a “symbol of white supremacy”.

The man, who identified himself in a livestream of the massacre as Brenton Tarrant, said he was motivated by far-right extremism he saw in the United States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.

At least 49 people were gunned down dead in two mosques in New Zealand. At least 41 people were killed at the Masjid Al Noor mosque in central Christchurch while at least seven people died inside the suburban Linwood Masjid Mosque.

The suspect has been charged with murder while three other people have been held in custody.

Police have said a man in his late 20s has been charged with murder and will appear at the Christchurch court on Saturday morning.

Footage of the attack at the Al Noor mosque was posted under the username ‘Brenton Tarrant 9’ and shows the gunman firing 205 times on men, woman and children and stopping only to reload his weapons.

Tarrant also appears to have posted a link to a manifesto on a now-deleted Twitter account and the online forum 8chan where he spoke of his hatred for Muslim immigrants in Europe.

In it, he says he was inspired by mass killer Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011. He also mentions Finsbury Park terrorist Darren Osborne as well as London mayor Sadiq Khan.

He also goes on to rail against mass immigration and said he views Donald Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity”.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed the shooter was Australian and described him as an “extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist”.

The manifesto included various questions and answers, one of which asked: “Who are you?”

The reply said: “Just a ordinary White man, 28 years old. Born in Australia to working class, low income family.

“My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto said he carried out the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

He said he was in New Zealand temporarily while he “planned and trained” the attack.

With regard to planning the attack, he wrote: “I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance.”

Four suspects have been taken into custody following the shooting and the gunman has been charged with murder.

New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Arden said: “This can only be described as a terrorist attack. While we do not have anything to believe at this stage that there were any other suspects, we are not assuming that at this stage.”

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Christchurch murder perpetrator: Trump a 'symbol'
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 3:45pm

He's not a white supremacist .... he claims to be defending Western culture from barbarians, not seeking supremacy of anything but safety of the west, according to his own ideas  .... thank you for coming...

The claims he is making are more White Equalist, as much as - say - an Arab or Black African will say he wants to protect his land etc from outsiders....

Nothing supremacist about it at all....just preserving his idea of a status quo...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 3:58pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 3:45pm:
He's not a white supremacist .... he claims to be defending Western culture from barbarians, not seeking supremacy of anything but safety of the west, according to his own ideas  .... thank you for coming...

The claims he is making are more White Equalist, as much as - say - an Arab or Black African will say he wants to protect his land etc from outsiders....

Nothing supremacist about it at all....just preserving his idea of a status quo...

Well said.

However, he has now drawn Australia into it ....

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 5:25pm

Grappler is an apologist for a mass murderer.

The perpetrator is one of Grappler's ilk.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 5:29pm

I was wondering how long it would be before the f@ken clowns started blaming Trump lol

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:41pm

BigP wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 5:29pm:
I was wondering how long it would be before the f@ken clowns started blaming Trump lol

It is the Murderer claiming he was inspired to act by Trump. Fairly obvious actually all the extreme right nutters love Trump.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm

Quote:
He also has this in common with Ozpolitic conservatives "I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

No surprises there.

Ignorance breeds this sort of bigotry and irrational hatred.

I would guess that Mr Hammer, for example, barely managed to finish year 10.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm:
Quote:

No surprises there.

Yes, but I'll have you know Mr Trump went all the way through to his graduation, thank you very much. I hear he did very well too.

Obama wouldn't even release his grades - just shows how smart he was.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Quote:

No surprises there.

Wrong again muppet. We are the smart ones. We question government. You are a mushroom who lives comfortably in their system so you defend it. You are like a old lady holding her hand up at a Hitler rally. I'm the type who Hitler threw in jail. You just haven't realised that yet. What would you know about the blue collar worker you rip off?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:15pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Quote:

No surprises there.

Wrong again muppet. We are the smart ones. We question government. You are a mushroom who lives comfortably in their system so you defend it. You are like a old lady holding her hand up at a Hitler rally. I'm the type who Hitler threw in jail. You just haven't realised that yet. What would you know about the blue collar worker you rip off?

Good point, Homo. Greggery's the Nazi here. You're more the anti-Nazi type. You know, the type who stood up for the hommers and the Jews.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:42pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:42pm:
There you have it. White supremacist terrorists are being lured out of dark places by Donald Trump.

Now they are in the open, hiding in plain sight. Ozpolitic is one of the places they expound their hatred of Muslims, immigrants and non-white people.

"He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

This is an ideology he shares with most of Ozpolitic conservatives.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-racist-gunman-brenton-tarra...

Quote:
Brenton Tarrant: Christchurch shootingns suspect said Trump is 'symbol of white supremacy'
Yahoo News UK      Yahoo News StaffYahoo News UKMarch 15, 2019

Brenton Tarrant, the shootings suspect, is an Australian citizen. (AP)

The suspected gunman who killed dozens of people in New Zealand is an Australian ‘racist eco-fascist’ who posted a 74-page manifesto online before the shootings and described Donald Trump as a “symbol of white supremacy”.

The man, who identified himself in a livestream of the massacre as Brenton Tarrant, said he was motivated by far-right extremism he saw in the United States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.

At least 49 people were gunned down dead in two mosques in New Zealand. At least 41 people were killed at the Masjid Al Noor mosque in central Christchurch while at least seven people died inside the suburban Linwood Masjid Mosque.

The suspect has been charged with murder while three other people have been held in custody.

Police have said a man in his late 20s has been charged with murder and will appear at the Christchurch court on Saturday morning.

Footage of the attack at the Al Noor mosque was posted under the username ‘Brenton Tarrant 9’ and shows the gunman firing 205 times on men, woman and children and stopping only to reload his weapons.

Tarrant also appears to have posted a link to a manifesto on a now-deleted Twitter account and the online forum 8chan where he spoke of his hatred for Muslim immigrants in Europe.

In it, he says he was inspired by mass killer Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011. He also mentions Finsbury Park terrorist Darren Osborne as well as London mayor Sadiq Khan.

He also goes on to rail against mass immigration and said he views Donald Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity”.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed the shooter was Australian and described him as an “extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist”.

The manifesto included various questions and answers, one of which asked: “Who are you?”

The reply said: “Just a ordinary White man, 28 years old. Born in Australia to working class, low income family.

“My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

He said he was in New Zealand temporarily while he “planned and trained” the attack.

With regard to planning the attack, he wrote: “I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance.”

Four suspects have been taken into custody following the shooting and the gunman has been charged with murder.

New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Arden said: “This can only be described as a terrorist attack. While we do not have anything to believe at this stage that there were any other suspects, we are not assuming that at this stage.”

Hmmm. Much like the 'millions' like him, over there in Africa who believe that AFRICA is just for and only for - BLACKS.
Gee - now look at all the fuss over just x1 White guy doing it. Wonder if any Blacks will cry racism over no media attention on them?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:43pm

People actually continue to answer this sh1t?   Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 5:25pm:

Grappler is an apologist for a mass murderer.

The perpetrator is one of Grappler's ilk.

Struck through by the OzPol Vigilance Commission on the grounds of idiocy and flaming.  Not one iota of apologism for anything there.  Mods.. MODS!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print