Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Australian Moslems seek revenge! (Read 2741 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Australian Moslems seek revenge!
Reply #60 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:46pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:08pm:
It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

And yet the Islamophobes still blame all Muslims for the actions of a tiny minority of Islamists, hey, Hammer?  How typical of them and yet you seem to get upset when Lefties apply the same logic to Islamophobic Terrorists...   Roll Eyes

No better are you.

Oh, I'm a great deal better than you, mate.  A great deal.   I don't hide behind a nom-de-net.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Coming from a soldier who never faced a bullet. You are full of crap Brian.

Coming from a civilian who never donned a uniform or carried a rifle to defend the things he proclaims he believes in so much, what does that make you, Hammer?

Proud of what your fellow Islamophobes did in Christchurch yesterday, Mmmm?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #61 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:51pm

.. and the idiocy goes on...

Anyone got a valid comment that does not include spiteful name-calling and insult...?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #62 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:02pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
JaSin is an apologist for the NZ terrorists.

JaSin is in Gordon's pocket and has to await instructions from the master.

JaSin's not alone.

Several forum members here today have come out in support of this white supremacist terrorist attack.

I really do hope that the proper authorities are monitoring some of the right-wing extremists in this forum.

They need to be on a watch list.

Listen you complete and utter dipshit!
There is nothing WHITE SUPREMACIST about the idea of 'anyone' doing to the Moslems what they do to others.
Do you think the Phillipinos and Papuans are
'YELLOW'
SUPREMACISTS and 'BLACK' SUPREMACISTS??

You and your pathetically  Anti-Australia, Anti-Namerican and Anti-Samerican "MEDIA", are as usual, corrupting the concept of RELIGION v RACE... when it is nothing of the sort.

GOOD ON YOU MEDIA - trying to make RACISTS out of the WHITE RACE.

JaSin is imploding and exposing himself as an incipient white supremacist jihadist.

JaSin is becoming Yadda's mini-me.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print