Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Australian Moslems seek revenge! (Read 2732 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian Moslems seek revenge!
Reply #45 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:46pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:35pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:23pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:15pm:
[quote author=Mr_Hammer link=1552647379/16#16 date=1552723728]It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

That's not true Hammer.  What is true is that we have people here who post exactly like Tarrant did on that Forum he posted at...and there, they all either encouraged him, or did not take him seriously enough to at least notify authority so it could have a gander at the prick.  If that had happened, maybe this prick could have been cut off at the pass (so to speak.)

Quote:
Islam is very unpopular in Australia.

Really?  Got a link?

Quote:
ASIO wouldn't have the resources to monitor every nasty thing said on the internet about Muslims.

That's true.  But Members of those Forums CAN so monitor, and then report what they have seen to authority.

Quote:
Most of it is just hot air anyway.

Indeed...except.......Tarrant proves us both right.

There's always somebody out there who has nothing left to lose who is going to take a bunch of innocent people with him. I'm sickened by what happened personally. Anybody who kills innocent people is a coward. Bomb a ISIS bookshop or something. Target the enemy. Leave civilians alone. It doesn't do alt right politics any good and is counterproductive. Very sad incident indeed. This could kick it off. Australia is losing it's innocence by the day. That's what you get when you mix peoples up who are very different. The social engineers should take some responsibility for what's happening across the western world and will only escalate in the future.

I agree, Homo. The multiculturalists are responsible for this.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:12pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:08pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:00pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:55pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
Quote:
There's always somebody out there who has nothing left to lose who is going to take a bunch of innocent people with him. I'm sickened by what happened personally. Anybody who kills innocent people is a coward. Bomb a ISIS bookshop or something. Target the enemy. Leave civilians alone. It doesn't do alt right politics any good and is counterproductive. Very sad incident indeed. This could kick it off. Australia is losing it's innocence by the day. That's what you get when you mix peoples up who are very different. The social engineers should take some responsibility for what's happening across the western world and will only escalate in the future.

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, and nah ad infinitum.  Nah.  Just....nah.
It's just my humble opinion. I garrantee you there's a bunch of muslims both here and across the world who are seriously contemplating revenge. I'd be stearing away from large crowds for a while if I was living in Sydney or Melbourne. The media is doing it's best to smooth this over but that won't be enough. The mass media lost it's credibility with many people years ago.

They will not be true representatives of Islam.  Just more radical arseholes looking for an excuse to kill people.

Just like this dude is to the alt right. 99.9% of the alt right don't want to kill people.

That's right. Most neo-Nazis are nice, law-abiding people like everyone else. It's not their fault they're white.

Every type of politics has a militant arm Karnal. Islam has a ripper. They don't represent the majority hey?

IP Logged

kreepy

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:12pm

what started as a fake news post dragged on to 3 pages... and counting.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:13pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:11pm:
[quote author=Mr_Hammer link=1552647379/16#16 date=1552723728]It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

That's not true Hammer.  What is true is that we have people here who post exactly like Tarrant did on that Forum he posted at...and there, they all either encouraged him, or did not take him seriously enough to at least notify authority so it could have a gander at the prick.  If that had happened, maybe this prick could have been cut off at the pass (so to speak.)

Quote:

Really?  Got a link?

Quote:
ASIO wouldn't have the resources to monitor every nasty thing said on the internet about Muslims.

That's true.  But Members of those Forums CAN so monitor, and then report what they have seen to authority.

Quote:

Partly, yes.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:13pm

Quote:

It's just my humble opinion. I garrantee you there's a bunch of muslims both here and across the world who are seriously contemplating revenge. I'd be stearing away from large crowds for a while if I was living in Sydney or Melbourne. The media is doing it's best to smooth this over but that won't be enough. The mass media lost it's credibility with many people years ago.

They will not be true representatives of Islam.  Just more radical arseholes looking for an excuse to kill people.

Just like this dude is to the alt right. 99.9% of the alt right don't want to kill people.

So, we agree.  There are dipshits everywhere.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:16pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:13pm:
Quote:

Yes, that's true. It's the people who take it too far. Muslims, lefties, righties .

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:13pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:11pm:

Quote:

Really?  Got a link?

Quote:

Quote:

Partly, yes.

Fully. This bloke was just a cog in the machine. Someone has to stand up for what's ours. If it wasn't him, it would have been someone else.

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

Look it up.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:19pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
Quote:

Yes, that's true. It's the people who take it too far. Muslims, lefties, righties .

Tell me straight up Hammer.  Are you with Nicole who wants to see every Muslim - man, woman and child slaughtered no matter where they are?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:19pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:08pm:
It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

And yet the Islamophobes still blame all Muslims for the actions of a tiny minority of Islamists, hey, Hammer?  How typical of them and yet you seem to get upset when Lefties apply the same logic to Islamophobic Terrorists...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:21pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
Quote:

Tell me straight up Hammer.  Are you with Nicole who wants to see every Muslim - man, woman and child slaughtered no matter where they are?

What sort of question is that? No. I just want them to stop bringing them out here. Islam is a problem wherever it goes.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:19pm:
It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

And yet the Islamophobes still blame all Muslims for the actions of a tiny minority of Islamists, hey, Hammer?  How typical of them and yet you seem to get upset when Lefties apply the same logic to Islamophobic Terrorists...   Roll Eyes

No better are you.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:22pm:

No better are you.

Oh, I'm a great deal better than you, mate.  A great deal.   I don't hide behind a nom-de-net.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:26pm

Quote:
What sort of question is that? No. I just want them to stop bringing them out here. Islam is a problem wherever it goes.

It was a very direct question, and you have answered it.  Use your head and tell me how you can put borders up to keep an ideology out...or a religion.

I'll be blunt a tad more.  There are retards everywhere who are killers who use this Islam thing as their currency to Bank and justify their slaughters.

They can all far cough.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
Quote:

It was a very direct question, and you have answered it.  Use your head and tell me how you can put borders up to keep an ideology out...or a religion.

I'll be blunt a tad more.  There are retards everywhere who are killers who use this Islam thing as their currency to Bank and justify their slaughters.

They can all far cough.
Use your head and tell me how you can put borders up to keep an ideology out...or a religion.

The US has started doing it. Other countries are starting to as well. We will too . The right is growing in Australia by the day. Stability in our social fabric is not lost on people Aussie.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:22pm:

No better are you.

Oh, I'm a great deal better than you, mate.  A great deal.   I don't hide behind a nom-de-net.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Coming from a soldier who never faced a bullet. You are full of crap Brian.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print