Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Australian Moslems seek revenge! (Read 2737 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian Moslems seek revenge!
Reply #30 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:23pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:15pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:08pm:
It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

That's not true Hammer.  What is true is that we have people here who post exactly like Tarrant did on that Forum he posted at...and there, they all either encouraged him, or did not take him seriously enough to at least notify authority so it could have a gander at the prick.  If that had happened, maybe this prick could have been cut off at the pass (so to speak.)

Islam is very unpopular in Australia. ASIO wouldn't have the resources to monitor every nasty thing said on the internet about Muslims. Most of it is just hot air anyway.

Who told you it was just ASIO watching?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:34pm

mothra wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

That's not true Hammer.  What is true is that we have people here who post exactly like Tarrant did on that Forum he posted at...and there, they all either encouraged him, or did not take him seriously enough to at least notify authority so it could have a gander at the prick.  If that had happened, maybe this prick could have been cut off at the pass (so to speak.)

Islam is very unpopular in Australia. ASIO wouldn't have the resources to monitor every nasty thing said on the internet about Muslims. Most of it is just hot air anyway.

Know  something I don't?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:35pm

[quote author=Mr_Hammer link=1552647379/16#16 date=1552723728]It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

Quote:
Islam is very unpopular in Australia.

Really?  Got a link?

Quote:
ASIO wouldn't have the resources to monitor every nasty thing said on the internet about Muslims.

That's true.  But Members of those Forums CAN so monitor, and then report what they have seen to authority.

Quote:
Most of it is just hot air anyway.

Indeed...except.......Tarrant proves us both right.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:36pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:34pm:

Know  something I don't?

Hammer, it really isn't esoteric knowledge that more than ASIO are watching online content.ii

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:37pm

mothra wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:36pm:

Know  something I don't?

Hammer, it really isn't esoteric knowledge that more than ASIO are watching online content.ii

Australia is turning into a fascist state hey?

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #35 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:37pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:35pm:
[quote author=Mr_Hammer link=1552647379/16#16 date=1552723728]It's amazing seeing the resident lefties going beserk over these attacks. When Muslims kill a bunch of people they usually bang on about how it doesn't represent all of  Islam blah blah blah. Now that the shoes on the other foot they are claiming all white nationalists are dangerous and should be monitored. A little hypocritical me thinks.

Quote:

Really?  Got a link?

Quote:
ASIO wouldn't have the resources to monitor every nasty thing said on the internet about Muslims.

That's true.  But Members of those Forums CAN so monitor, and then report what they have seen to authority.

Quote:

And the authorities dont have the resources to follow up every complaint from the Red Barron

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:37pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:36pm:

Know  something I don't?

Australia is turning into a fascist state hey?

Not at all.  What is happening is that these idiots who go out and slaughter people HAVE left an imprint on social media signalling their mindset, and we have an obligation (I suggest) to alert authority when it is observed.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:22pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:21pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:15pm:

Sorry, when has the Muselman performed an operation of this nature down under, Homo?

Apart from the Afghan Camel Drivers in 1914?

Planned. A bunch of extremists have planned this time of thing in Australia. Look it up.

Good heavens, that's terrible. How do you know about this, Homo?

Because a bunch of them have been convicted and are on holidays in Goulburn supermax.

Who told you that?

Don't believe it?

No, I'm wondering how you found out. Surely the apologists in the leftist media banged on about it.

Did anyone here mention it?

You lefties wouldn't have if given the chance. Accessible info for anybody Karnal. A little kid can look it up if they want to.

So the lefties told you, did they?

Pathetic.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm

BigP wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:37pm:

Quote:

Really?  Got a link?

Quote:

Quote:

And the authorities dont have the resources to follow up every complaint from the Red Barron

I doubt Mr Baron is busy reporting people.  He has a very bad habit of flamboyant language wherein his mouth writes cheques his arse can't cover.

For example, in recent enough years, with great flourish and dramatic foreboding ominous prose (full of cliches as usual) he announced that his good Copper mates had let him in on a secret....a tip off......the scoop of the Century........that Julia Gillard was about to be arrested.

And yet...........????

Nothing.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:46pm

Quote:

Really?  Got a link?

Quote:

Quote:

There's always somebody out there who has nothing left to lose who is going to take a bunch of innocent people with him. I'm sickened by what happened personally. Anybody who kills innocent people is a coward. Bomb a ISIS bookshop or something. Target the enemy. Leave civilians alone. It doesn't do alt right politics any good and is counterproductive. Very sad incident indeed. This could kick it off. Australia is losing it's innocence by the day. That's what you get when you mix peoples up who are very different. The social engineers should take some responsibility for what's happening across the western world and will only escalate in the future.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:48pm

Quote:
There's always somebody out there who has nothing left to lose who is going to take a bunch of innocent people with him. I'm sickened by what happened personally. Anybody who kills innocent people is a coward. Bomb a ISIS bookshop or something. Target the enemy. Leave civilians alone. It doesn't do alt right politics any good and is counterproductive. Very sad incident indeed. This could kick it off. Australia is losing it's innocence by the day. That's what you get when you mix peoples up who are very different. The social engineers should take some responsibility for what's happening across the western world and will only escalate in the future.

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, and nah ad infinitum.  Nah.  Just....nah.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:55pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
Quote:

It's just my humble opinion. I garrantee you there's a bunch of muslims both here and across the world who are seriously contemplating revenge. I'd be stearing away from large crowds for a while if I was living in Sydney or Melbourne. The media is doing it's best to smooth this over but that won't be enough. The mass media lost it's credibility with many people years ago.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:55pm:
Quote:

It's just my humble opinion. I garrantee you there's a bunch of muslims both here and across the world who are seriously contemplating revenge. I'd be stearing away from large crowds for a while if I was living in Sydney or Melbourne. The media is doing it's best to smooth this over but that won't be enough. The mass media lost it's credibility with many people years ago.

They will not be true representatives of Islam.  Just more radical arseholes looking for an excuse to kill people.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:00pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
Quote:

They will not be true representatives of Islam.  Just more radical arseholes looking for an excuse to kill people.

Just like this dude is to the alt right. 99.9% of the alt right don't want to kill people.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:08pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:00pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
Quote:

Just like this dude is to the alt right. 99.9% of the alt right don't want to kill people.

That's right. Most neo-Nazis are nice, law-abiding people like everyone else. It's not their fault they're white.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print