Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Ozpolitic should be on an anti-terror watch list (Read 29559 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: Ozpolitic should be on an anti-terror watch list
Reply #90 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:04pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 12:28pm:
I get blamed for everything - I'm used to it.

Reminds me of a time in Pattaya with Gordon when a freelancer screamed: "You touch my pussy you pay 1000!"

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:04pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 12:36pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:53am:
mothra wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:38am:
Just a warning to all those talking about reporting this forum.

John Smith and i were banned for 12 months each for discussing that very subject.

FD, for all of his bravado, has very thin skin.

You should have told Aussie that.  He spent 12 months wailing you were banned and to him it was a huge mystery and he was demanding answers...

You could have easily cleared it up with him over in that other forum.   Smiley

the reasons are pure speculation on our part. That was the reason that most people agreed on. The other reason being flouted was that he bans anyone who doesn't attack Muslims willy nilly ... but that theory has some holes in it. Although you never can tell with FD. 
FD being the coward he is refuses to tell people why he bans them. I'm not even sure he knows why half the time.

You were banned for spineless evasion, JS.

You wouldn't tell FD what sound a jellyfish makes.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:05pm

flip

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #93 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:06pm

Marla wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 12:42pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 12:28pm:
I get blamed for everything - I'm used to it.

http://m.memegen.com/r0id7t.jpg

Next - you'll blame Freediver.

There always needs to be a scapegoat.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:09pm

Why aren't they in their own forum?

When I posted last week to say I stumbled into their ghost town by accident and found it to be the most boring five minutes of my life

…. they spat the dummy and said I hadn't gone into their other, truly fascinating other subs

yet here they are again

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #95 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:10pm

PZ547 wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:09pm:

When I posted last week to say I stumbled into their ghost town by accident and found it to be the most boring five minutes of my life

…. they spat the dummy and said I hadn't gone into their other, truly fascinating other subs

yet here they are again

I am surprised you spent an entire 5 minutes there ...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:15pm

This thread has nothing at all to do with petty squabbles and childish forum wars.

It is about members of THIS forum being concerned about the ever-rising levels of alarming hate-speech allowed here.

Something some of us have been warning about since before other unrelated forums even crossed our radars.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:17pm

mothra wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:15pm:
This thread has nothing at all to do with petty squabbles and childish forum wars.

It is about members of THIS forum being concerned about the ever-rising levels of alarming hate-speech allowed here.

Something some of us have been warning about since before other unrelated forums even crossed our radars.

Laugh started this thread which means it must have a homosexual angle in it somewhere ...

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #98 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:20pm

AiA wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:10pm:

yet here they are again

AiA spends daze.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:25pm

AiA wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:10pm:

yet here they are again

Yeah, I'm a bit embarrassed about the length of time spent there

but I'd been in this forum for a few years and occasionally, someone would mention the Animals as if it was a steroided version of OzPol, filled with big hitters

I've never grasped the incestuous relationship between OzPol and the others and for a long time guessed the others to be US versions of OzPol, under 'global mods' and other deep level stuff.  But I never cared enough to investigate

so when someone in OzPol linked to a thread in the 'Animals', I thought this was an opportunity to check it out

For 4.999 minutes of my sojourn there, I was puzzled, confused, and thought it must be a mistake.  The 'animals' were obsessed with old-lady gossip about this forum and the regulars here.  That was the sole content of their posts

and I thought, this can't be right.  Because it was boring as hell, was petty and trivial and even the posts came across as if the posters were half asleep

so much for the big hitting 'other' forum, I thought.  This place, the animals, is on its last legs or must have folded from lack of interest years ago.  But no, the dates were current

so I left and haven't been back

So it's not surprising the animals can't stay away from OzPol

shame they couldn't drum up some interest in their own place. But it seems their only interest is in this place.  Like beggars with their noses pressed against the windows of rich people's houses, desperate to get inside

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #100 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:58pm

There are a handful of so-called members here who are intent on destroying this forum. There are one or two reasons but the most obvious is that they don't get their own way, and when their posts are questioned or disagreed with, these members like to put down, malign and generally deride anybody who doesn't fall in line. The little group of disrupters are Peccary, Aussie, Mothra, and John Smith. One or two others (LTYC) basically sniff along the trail of crumbs these people drop in the hope that they'll be accepted into this little clique. Needless to say, the ‘other' forum includes this little group as members.

If allowed to continue, they WILL bring this forum down, some of the unfounded and vicious aspersions here, in fact the title of this thread, are serious accusations purposely designed to cause members to leave.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #101 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:06pm

Fuzzball wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:58pm:
There are a handful of so-called members here who are intent on destroying this forum. There are one or two reasons but the most obvious is that they don't get their own way, and when their posts are questioned or disagreed with, these members like to put down, malign and generally deride anybody who doesn't fall in line. The little group of disrupters are Peccary, Aussie, Mothra, and John Smith. One or two others (LTYC) basically sniff along the trail of crumbs these people drop in the hope that they'll be accepted into this little clique. Needless to say, the ‘other' forum includes this little group as members.

If allowed to continue, they WILL bring this forum down, some of the unfounded and vicious aspersions here, in fact the title of this thread, are serious accusations purposely designed to cause members to leave.

Fuzzball should turn itself in as a hate propagator and propagandist.

The only reason this forum would collapse is the absence of reason.

Fuzzball can only exist because Freediver is a Muslim hate propagator.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:10pm

mothra wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:15pm:

Not just hate speech.

There's also a notable rise in the number of posts which actively incite physical violence against members of this forum and/or members of minority groups.

One or two members here have serious psychological issues, and their online activity needs to be closely monitored by law enforcement agencies.

If they haven't already, I fear one of them will carry out an attack on innocent people.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:55pm

Yes, Mattywisk was one of those members, dear. When he got cranky, he'd crash all the forums on the board.

Remember him?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:57pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:06pm:

Fuzzball should turn itself in as a hate propagator and propagandist.

The only reason this forum would collapse is the absence of reason.

Fuzzball can only exist because Freediver is a Muslim hate propagator.

Now now, Laugh, Fuzzball has every right to encourage people to kill Muslims. As FD always says, no one has the right to not be offended.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31
Send Topic Print