Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Ozpolitic should be on an anti-terror watch list (Read 29563 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Ozpolitic should be on an anti-terror watch list
Reply #210 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:46pm

mothra wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:24pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:22pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:06pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 12:03pm:
What if I were to say "tough titties, off with their heads"?

As you do? With your encouragement of and participation in hate speech on your forum?

Well it's been going okay so far for you. We'll see how the future unfolds though, hey?

Do you think I should ban people who say things like that in response the slaughter of religious groups?

I think you should enforce your rules and sanction people who break them.

I also think you should have a zero tolerance policy on hate-speech and vilification.

But last time i warned you about this, you just banned me for a year.

As long as it is hate speech and vilification ... and not just some endlessly expanded Newspeak definition of those things.... we all know where that started.... and where it will end...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 8:48pm

mothra wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:25pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 2:24pm:
mothra wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 1:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 1:39pm:
FD's seeking advice, Mother, on whether he should ban G for his response to a question 4 years ago about theoretically executing traitors in a time of war.

"Tough titties, off with their heads".

Please say no. No one would answer FD's questions if G went.

Yes, i suspected a trap. There usually is when FD lays down a question.

Now now, sometimes a question is just a question.

Ask FD one, Mother.

Okay.

FD, what sound does a jellyfish make?

Comment struck through for being a sidewise sledge at another user - i.e. vilification in disguise

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #212 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:01am

Grappler is again promoting the Grappler-up-rectum-scope for self-examination.

Grappler is very excited about it's prospects.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #213 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:57am

freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:52pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:17am:
Oh, and way to go FD, "acknowledging" the problem here by reference to someone who last posted here over 6 years ago.  Undecided

What are you trying to say Gandalf?

A racist Islamophobe (am I allowed to call him that?) walks into 2 mosques and shoots nearly 100 people. You then have a clearly disturbed contributor here literally celebrating the attack, and apparently someone else has said that she wishes all muslim men women and children to die.

Apart from that we have another long time member routinely calling for the entire Australian muslim population to be forcibly interned into detention camps, while several others regularly calling for mass deportation and wholesale bans on anything Islamic. Whatever you say about the muslims here or their spineless apologists, never have they said anything remotely comparable to this about any contemporary Islamist attack.

When faced with this very real toxic, and downright dangerous culture being nurtured and fostered on this forum - the exact same culture that this terrorist emerged from on other forums - you dismiss it by flippantly referencing a poster who left over 6 years ago.

What I'm trying to say FD, is that the posters who use this forum to air their offensive bigotry might be the next Brenton Tarrant, or inspiring and motivating him. And I think its about time you started taking such unhinged and inciteful bigotry more seriously.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #214 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:11am

Frank wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:49am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:38am:
freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:18am:
Of course I notice people are living in fear cods. That's why I keep saying Islam is the greatest modern threat to freedom and democracy.

And the terrorist attack in NZ has proven you wrong, once again.

As Waleed Aly said yesterday, everyone knows muslims cram into mosques every Friday - like fish in a barrel. This was death by appointment.

No one in their right mind is going to dispute the fact that a muslim's freedom to perform this congregation every Friday has been dealt a serious blow.

Muslims have been dealing serious blows to Westerners safety in their own countries.  Muslins have been taken in and given shelter to yet they perpetrate hideous violence. The West has been terrorised by Muslims for far too long. Dont pretend that attacks on Muslims in not a REACTION to a very long period of jihadi attacks.

NOW you sit up.

You own none of the Islamic Muslim violence but you are claiming ALL the Islamic Muslim victimhood.

What is your point Frank - that these particular muslims who have done nothing to anyone 'had it coming'? You say "Muslins have been taken in and given shelter to yet they perpetrate hideous violence" - without any attempt at qualification, without any attempt to acknowledge that these particular victims did nothing to anyone. This is deeply offensive as you are subtly attempting, through omission, to imply these muslims are not blameless.

Shame on you. I bet you are scratching your head wondering what all the fuss about Anning's statement was right?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #215 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:12am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 9:57am:
Oh, and way to go FD, "acknowledging" the problem here by reference to someone who last posted here over 6 years ago.  Undecided

A racist Islamophobe (am I allowed to call him that?) walks into 2 mosques and shoots nearly 100 people. You then have a clearly disturbed contributor here literally celebrating the attack, and apparently someone else has said that she wishes all muslim men women and children to die.

Apart from that we have another long time member routinely calling for the entire Australian muslim population to be forcibly interned into detention camps, while several others regularly calling for mass deportation and wholesale bans on anything Islamic. Whatever you say about the muslims here or their spineless apologists, never have they said anything remotely comparable to this about any contemporary Islamist attack.

When faced with this very real toxic, and downright dangerous culture being nurtured and fostered on this forum - the exact same culture that this terrorist emerged from on other forums - you dismiss it by flippantly referencing a poster who left over 6 years ago.

What I'm trying to say FD, is that the posters who use this forum to air their offensive bigotry might be the next Brenton Tarrant, or inspiring and motivating him. And I think its about time you started taking such unhinged and inciteful bigotry more seriously.

What he said ^^^^^^^.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:20am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 12:01am:
Grappler is again promoting the Grappler-up-rectum-scope for self-examination.

Grappler is very excited about it's prospects

Comment struck through by theOzPol Vigilance Commission on the grounds of stupidity and inanity - Rule 303.

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:20am

Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:12am:

What he said ^^^^^^^.

+1    Smiley

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:21am

What he said ^^^^^^^.

Thirded.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:27am

"calling for the entire Australian muslim population to be forcibly interned into detention camps, while several others regularly calling for mass deportation and wholesale bans on anything Islamic"

Well.. I'm happy for criminal minded and terrorist minded and actioned Muslims to be forcibly interned in detention camps.... what else are you going to do - forcibly put them instead into the general prison population where they can be a problem to other prisoners etc?  A li'l ol' day's work in the hot sun never hurt nobody... let 'em get their minds right ....

"mass deportation" - hmmm ... now that you think of it - is no Muslim - is no problem .... but I'm not 'calling' for it - merely discussing it as a possibility... you got something against free and open discussion?

Hmm - "wholesale bans on anything Islamic" - now that's a new idea to me.... let's discuss it on its merits...... what are the pros and cons?

― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #220 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:32am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 17th, 2019 at 1:39pm:
FD's seeking advice, Mother, on whether he should ban G for his response to a question 4 years ago about theoretically executing traitors in a time of war.

"Tough titties, off with their heads".

Please say no. No one would answer FD's questions if G went.

Thanks K, though not the whole story...

'tough titties off with your heads' - a theoretical question about the rationale for beheading military aged males of a small tribe for the violation of a treaty during a siege of a city in 7th century Arabia. FD thought it was Hitleresque genocide based on Hitleresque racism. I humbly disagreed, merely noting (not condoning, mind) that it was perfectly normal for that time and place.

That is the academic disagreement that FD is literally comparing to people celebrating a mass murder that happened 3 days ago and openly calling for all muslim men women and children to die, among many many others.

Quote:

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #221 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:33am

Well said sir!  Cool

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #222 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:44am

mothra wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:21am:

What he said ^^^^^^^.

Thirded.

Yeah . . . . Then again maybe leave them here so they can be watched

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:48am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:44am:

What he said ^^^^^^^.

Thirded.

Spot

Yes, we certainly don't want to push them underground.

This is why they need to be reported now before they disappear.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:52am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 10:44am:

What he said ^^^^^^^.

Thirded.

Spot

The problem with that is that they incite each other. I've watched them on here work up to quite alarming levels of frenzy in their haste to congratulate themselves on the race to the bottom.

I am quite certain that Tarrant was encouraged by reading sentiments similar to those often expressed on Ozpol.

Who else is being encouraged?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31
Send Topic Print