Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31
Send Topic Print
MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque (Read 31740 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque
Reply #60 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:22pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:08pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:04pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 2:53pm:
I expect all right wing white people to unviersally condemn these attacks.

You're being a bit racist there Bojack

I'm not actually being serious. I don't actually expect this condemnation. I just note with sly amusement, that every time there is a Muslim terrorist attack, every single Muslim is expected to condemn that attack.

The point is - only or or two do..... no big public statements saying 'The Entire Muslim Community unconditionally condemns this brutal and un-Islamic violence and our  hearts go out to the victims and their families' .... one or two spokespersons do, if pushed to it.

By why do they need to? If you think by being quiet the Muslim community supports the terrorist attacks, then by being quiet I expect the whole RW community supports this birk in NZ.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #61 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:25pm

BTW- what proof or evidence is there that he's a 'right winger' or a 'supremacist'?   Can't he be just another leftie with a grudge?

Haven't heard of the Muslim community in NZ being much of a problem... why pick on them?  Now what?  A tit-for-tat war begins like Northern Ireland?

Stupid idiot clown... give him life without.... and how did he get those weapons?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:26pm

I'm not actually being serious. I don't actually expect this condemnation. I just note with sly amusement, that every time there is a Muslim terrorist attack, every single Muslim is expected to condemn that attack.

The point is - only or or two do..... no big public statements saying 'The Entire Muslim Community unconditionally condemns this brutal and un-Islamic violence and our  hearts go out to the victims and their families' .... one or two spokespersons do, if pushed to it.

Angry Angry Angry This is and will be condemed !

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:33pm

Unfortunately there are radicals in every group. That's the very nature of a group as opposed to an individual. There are variances from one end of the spectrum to the other.

It's abhorrent really but an indication of the level of frustration within the citizenry I think. Continually being told you will accept the destruction of Aussie culture through gradual integration of foreign powers, you will accept the occasional mass shooting or beheading from now on as part of the new norm, you will accept globalism and the elites efforts to grow their world income base and workers and if you don't, we'll torment you as racists throughout the media, public and government avenues.

Eventually it's going to cause extremists to say enough is enough. It was probably always going to happen at some point as historically it always has.

That's what enforced multi-culturalism does. It creates bands and opposed groups within. It has historically, essentially caused division of nations from within wherever it has been employed and slowly destroyed nations accordingly.

There are a mixture of globalist monetary ambitions and egalitarian ambitions of inclusivity that cross over where so often they do not and understandably humans continue to try to find that elusive Utopia. It remains very much, elusive.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #64 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:33pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:25pm:
BTW- what proof or evidence is there that he's a 'right winger' or a 'supremacist'?   Can't he be just another leftie with a grudge?

Haven't heard of the Muslim community in NZ being much of a problem... why pick on them?  Now what?  A tit-for-tat war begins like Northern Ireland?

Stupid idiot clown... give him life without.... and how did he get those weapons?

Grugdge against what?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #65 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:36pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:24pm:

By why do they need to? If you think by being quiet the Muslim community supports the terrorist attacks, then by being quiet I expect the whole RW community supports this birk in NZ.

I'm positive sympathy statements will pour in from Western organisations, such as churches and governments... no doubt the Pope will publicly condemn this act/series of acts... Archbishop of Canterbury will comment publicly.. church leaders here will condemn it and congregations will pray for the dead, injured and suffering...

You won;t see them out dancing in the streets as the WTC falls...

Why is it ONLY the 'right wing community' that supports such things?  Seems to me that there are many on both 'sides' of the ideological fence who hold similar views.  History tells us that governments of right and left are both pretty good at killing and marginalising selected social groups.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:38pm

I can understand the shot gun, but the assault rifle had to be legal and he was registered to have it...or illegal which ought to be quite a worry.

Ya know...when I was going to a Pistol Club for a Sunday morning shoot using Club pistols, there were Instructors all over the place observing and assisting.

Suddenly, one of them reached under a bench and out came an assault rifle.  He proceeded to blast away at the pistol targets at a range of 25 metres.  He was a lousy shot.  It was said he was a Practicing Doctor.  Next time I went to that Club, he was not there and was never seen by me there again.

Point is.....those far king things seem to be legally available somehow

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:39pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:36pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:24pm:

I'm positive sympathy statements will pour in from Western organisations, such as churches and governments... no doubt the Pope will publicly condemn this act/series of acts... Archbishop of Canterbury will comment publicly.. church leaders here will condemn it and congregations will pray for the dead, injured and suffering...

You won;t see them out dancing in the streets as the WTC falls...

Why is it ONLY the 'right wing community' that supports such things?  Seems to me that there are many on both 'sides' of the ideological fence who hold similar views.  History tells us that governments of right and left are both pretty good at killing and marginalising selected social groups.

Angry Angry Angry Well there you go thats all the RIGHT WING NUT JOBS IN australia  NZ heading to jail  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #68 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:36pm:
  History tells us that governments of right and left are both pretty good at killing and marginalising selected social groups.

Since we are all at fault, we should condemn everything.

OK, I condemn this. Who will join me>?

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:42pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:38pm:

I can understand the shot gun, but the assault rifle had to be legal and he was registered to have it...or illegal which ought to be quite a worry.

Ya know...when I was going to a Pistol Club for a Sunday morning shoot using Club pistols, there were Instructors all over the place observing and assisting.

Suddenly, one of them reached under a bench and out came an assault rifle.  He proceeded to blast away at the pistol targets at a range of 25 metres.  He was a lousy shot.  It was said he was a Practicing Doctor.  Next time I went to that Club, he was not there and was never seen by me there again.

Point is.....those far king things seem to be legally available somehow

Do you imagine all the shyte you post rickshaw boy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #70 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:43pm

It was only a matter of time.

One must remember that not all nutcases are muzzos.
Just that there are more muzzos who are nutcases than normal humans.

It will be interesting to see the ramifications of this terrorist act.
It will be widely condemned,  it will be on the brews for weeks and all the muzzos will call for murder and beheading.

But, how many Christian churches have been burned to the ground white the people were inside?
How many Christians have been murdered in the name of Islam in Islamic countries?
Perhaps this may wake a few people up.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:45pm

Valkie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:43pm:

What are you talking about, "only a matter of time"?

The vast majority of terrorist attacks in Europe, the US, Australia, and now NZ are carried out by non-Muslims.

Where have you been for the last 50 years?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #72 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:46pm

Ask Baronvert, I'm sure he can extoll the virtues of the New Zealand firearms laws to us...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #73 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:46pm

Just that there are more muzzos who are nutcases than normal humans.

Reference?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #74 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:45pm:

What are you talking about, "only a matter of time"?

The vast majority of terrorist attacks in Europe, the US, Australia, and now NZ are carried out by non-Muslims.

Where have you been for the last 50 years?

Take out graffiti and yelling without deaths and the muzzos take the title.

You ongoing apologist lies do nothing to educate people as to the brutality of the CULT of DEATH.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31
Send Topic Print