Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31
Send Topic Print
MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque (Read 32096 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque
Reply #225 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:17am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:36am:
Let's not forget what got people to this point

Bataclan Theatre massacre,

Nice truck attack, Bourke Street,

Bourke Street 2.0,

Lindt Siege,

Skaf Gang Rapes,

Manchester Arena attacks,

London Bridge Attack, Finsbury Park attack,

Belgium bombings, 2017 Barcelona attack, 2015 Paris attack,

2016 Berlin truck attack,

The attempted beheading of Lee Rigby,

Charlie Hedbo,

Parsons Green train attack,

Grenfell Tower fire,

2017 Stockholm Sweden attacks,

Orlando nightclub massacre,

Boston Marathon bombing,

Saint Petersberg Metro bombing,

Toronto Car attack, MetroJet flight 9268,

Ataturk airport attack,

2017 New York truck attack,

Brighton Siege in Victoria,

Queanbeyan stabbing attacks,

2016 Minto stabbing attack,

Curtis Cheng murder in Parramatta,

Endeavour Hills stabbing,

Holsworthy Barrack terror plot,

Madrid Train station bombing,

7/7 London Bombings,

San Bernadino shootings,

Daniel Pearl beheading,

World Trade Center 1 & 2.....list goes on..

Now people act like they didn’t see this coming?

Give me a Break  Roll Eyes

Extremists on both sides are as bad as each other.

There can be no excuses.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #226 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:22am

cods wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:55am:
I have never believed two wrongs make a right...

this is a shocker people who have probably never hurt a fly in their lives shot to pieces....for WHAT?... revenge./payback.....come on!...this is the act of a murderer we use words like terrorist  its sort of giving them a branding  for doing what they have done...

he claims he wants to right wrongs against his superior white race... what utter rubbish in NZ of all places?????...

.he wants to become headlines...the fact that he talks about it on the open public media facebook...meaning if only someone was watching this nutter.. he would never have committed so many murders...... but he wasnt being watched.....until it was too late.......they found out so much about him in such a short time... why wasnt this nutter noticed a long time ago????????.....hes not a lone wolf lets not forget that..

x2................... Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #227 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:57am:
Extremist nonsense - Bobby never lit any fire.. get a life.. everyone is entitled to criticise a religion - you and countless others don't hesitate to criticise Catholicism... does that mean it is "you and the other trolling racist xenophobes are the ones who light the fire for this to happen" when it comes to paedophile priests?...

And Islam isn't a race - it's more of a mental aberration..

Poor argument. You don't just attack the religion you also attack the color of the skin of that religion. Blooby has repeatedly called for the death of Muslims ("Hang 'em High") As for my takes on Catholicism, it's a cult that I'm glad I got out of but never wished any malice on any Catholic other than it's past time to tax their churches to death.

But I get it, I really do. 49 people were slaughtered and you're the victim.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #228 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:24am

NZ Mosque shooting possible false flag? Ole Dammegard on The Vinny Eastwood Show

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #229 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:36am

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:48pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:42pm:
We have innocent people who have been murdered by a white supremacist in one of the worst terrorist attacks in New Zealand history and all you ass holes can focus on is the fact these innocent people were Muslim.....You wankers are rejoicing in the slaughter of Muslims and declaring it was their own fault....Does being Muslim make them any less innocent or less dead....You racist right wing wankers have nothing to be proud of....You are the problem not the solution!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

REJOICE !!!
REJOICE !!!

Some brave Volunteers from the Public have stood up for the innocents of the World who have suffered at the hands of Moslem Terrorists, while the Rich Politicians and Protected  Military just say "Thoughts and Prayers".
How good it was to hear that Moslems in a Mosque were caught off-guard (because their guns were in the Cellar to the right and down a trap door) by some Whiteys who have been labelled 'Supremacists' (White men who take 'pride' in themselves and stand up for themselves) by the Media and the Traitors.

Christchurch Mosque Massacre was REVENGE for the Bali Bombing.  Cool

REJOICE !!!

bugger me...

You've just kissed goodbye any respect or decency coming your way.

Do us all a favour and kill yourself mate.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #230 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:37am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 7:36am:
Let's not forget what got people to this point

You too!?

Great... :/

May I recommend hanging yourself so you don't hurt anyone else around you?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #231 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:39am

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:24am:

NZ Mosque shooting possible false flag? Ole Dammegard on The Vinny Eastwood Show

LOL and the resident crazy rounds out the trifecta...

Why is it that such a shocking tragedy will bring out the worst, the true colours of some people...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #232 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:42am

NZ Mosque shooting possible false flag?

it_is_the_troll possibly a welfare queen who attention grubs because nobody can stand to be around him?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #233 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:52am

So sad that there are nuts in the world that will do things like this.

There are not many crimes where I would agree that the perpetrators do not deserve to live but these animals make that list easily.

I do not believe the number of people making excuses for these cowardly animals some even seem to be supporting what they have done.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #234 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:55am

Marla wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:42am:
NZ Mosque shooting possible false flag?

it_is_the_troll possibly a welfare queen who attention grubs because nobody can stand to be around him?

It is the light is one of Bobby's personas.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #235 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 9:02am

Dnarever wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 8:52am:
So sad that there are nuts in the world that will do things like this.

There are not many crimes where I would agree that the perpetrators do not deserve to live but these animals make that list easily.

I do not believe the number of people making excuses for these cowardly animals some even seem to be supporting what they have done.

x2............. Cool

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #236 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 9:24am

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:48pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:42pm:
We have innocent people who have been murdered by a white supremacist in one of the worst terrorist attacks in New Zealand history and all you ass holes can focus on is the fact these innocent people were Muslim.....You wankers are rejoicing in the slaughter of Muslims and declaring it was their own fault....Does being Muslim make them any less innocent or less dead....You racist right wing wankers have nothing to be proud of....You are the problem not the solution!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

REJOICE !!!
REJOICE !!!

Some brave Volunteers from the Public have stood up for the innocents of the World who have suffered at the hands of Moslem Terrorists, while the Rich Politicians and Protected  Military just say "Thoughts and Prayers".
How good it was to hear that Moslems in a Mosque were caught off-guard (because their guns were in the Cellar to the right and down a trap door) by some Whiteys who have been labelled 'Supremacists' (White men who take 'pride' in themselves and stand up for themselves) by the Media and the Traitors.

Christchurch Mosque Massacre was REVENGE for the Bali Bombing.  Cool

REJOICE !!!

up until now I hadn't made upy mind about jasin. Have now.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #237 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 9:35am

Aussie politician claims Muslims are responsible for New Zealand shootings

Queensland Senator Fraser Anning released a media statement on Friday afternoon, hours after the terrorist attacks at two Christchurch mosques. In it, Anning claimed while he was “utterly opposed to any form of violence” and condemned the actions of the gunman, he said the atrocity highlighted the “growing fear over an increasing Muslim presence” in Australia and New Zealand.

“While this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence.”

https://www.rt.com/news/453953-australia-new-zealand-attack/

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 9:53am

Quote:
120 Christians Slaughtered By Muslim Herders In Nigeria – MEDIA and OZPOLITIC ANTIFA SILENT

120 people killed, 140 homes destroyed by Nigeria Fulani since February

At least 120 people have been killed by alleged Fulani militant attacks since February in the Kaduna state of Nigeria with the latest attacks on Monday resulting in the deaths of over 50 and the destruction of more than 140 homes.

The governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, imposed a dusk-to-dawn curfew this week in the troubled Kajuru Local Government Area as thousands have been displaced from their homes by violence caused by militant Fulani herdsmen.

The curfew comes as there have been a string of recent attacks against communities within the predominantly Christian Adara chiefdom of southern Kaduna.

On Monday, 52 people were killed, dozens injured and around 143 homes were destroyed in attacks on the villages of Inkirimi, Dogonnoma and Ungwan Gora in the Maro district of the Kajuru Local Government Area, according to Christian Solidarity Worldwide.

The Monday attack followed an attack on Sunday in the Ungwan Barde village in Kajuru in which 17 people were killed and dozens of homes were burned.

In late February, there was another attack in Maro that resulted in the deaths of about 38 Christians and saw homes and a church burned. On Feb. 10, 10 people were killed in an attack in Ungwan Barde as six others were killed in isolated attacks the day before.

CSW, a United Nations-recognized NGO that advocates for persecuted Christians worldwide, reports that victims in the attacks on Monday included women and children. Survivors told the nonprofit that the attackers were separated into three groups. One group shot and killed people, the second set fire to buildings, and a third ran after people fleeing the scene.

According to CSW, one victim of the attack who suffered a deep cut delivered a stillborn baby shortly after.

“We are deeply disturbed by the resurgence of militia attacks in southern Kaduna, and extend our deepest condolences to the Adara people,” CSW Chief Executive Mervyn Thomas said in a statement.

CSW believes that the recent violence could have been incited by Kaduna Governor el Rufai’s claims on the eve of Nigeria’s presidential elections that 66, mostly Fulani, people were killed in Kajuru.

The claim was refuted by the Nigerian Emergency Management Agency. The Kaduna State Chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria accused the governor of delivering false information.

Nonetheless, Rufai didn’t back down from the claim and later raised the death toll to 133 killed, according to CSW. Rufai also ordered the arrest of nine Adara elders and village chiefs.

The Adara community is still reeling from the death of Adara chiefdom leader Raphael Maiwada Galadima, a Catholic man who was abducted and killed last October.

In December 2018, the Kaduna government divided the Adara chiefdom into two emirates.

“We echo the appeal for the immediate and unconditional release of the Adara elders, who have been detained arbitrarily. In the interests of justice and equity, we call for the restoration of the Adara Chiefdom,” Thomas said. “[We] urge all who are in positions of authority to refrain from making unsubstantiated accusations capable of inciting violence and damaging fragile community relations even further.”

Nigeria ranks as the 12th worst country in the world when it comes to Christian persecution, according to Open Doors USA’s 2019 World Watch List.

In 2018 alone, thousands of Christians were killed by militant Fulani herdsmen, leaving some to say that genocide is occurring in the Middle Belt of Nigeria.

Kaduna state is not alone in suffering from Fulani violence as other states in the Middle Belt have faced it too.

On March 4, Fulani militants in the Benue state reportedly attacked three villages, killing 23 people with bullets and machetes, according to International Christian Concern.

CSW is calling on the Nigerian federal government to address the spike in violence in a “decisive and unbiased manner.”

“The relentless death and destruction is a sad indictment of the continuing failure by both levels of government to fulfill the primary mandate of protecting all its citizens impartially,” Thomas argued.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/120-people-killed-140-homes-destroyed-by-nige...

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #239 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:15am

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:24pm:
It's unfortunate that it's seen like that and you can make that claim. You are obviously an internet hero.

Not a hero, I just call it as I see it. You're full of poo. You talk so much crap that you admit your own wife puts her fingers in her ears and lalala's you.
And to top it off, you're a coward who thinks he's a hero because he has access to the ban buttons.

bugger off you turkey.

Shut up ya Boofhead. Go hide inside your Hoodie like a Cretin that you are.

i see you're still trying to be relevant. Must be hard being you, such an abject failure and all that comes with it.

I tend to relate to this Forum a lot more than you 'try'. I don't see myself 'failing' here, like you do.
Maybe you would like a 'POLL' run on who is the biggest 'failure' here? You or I??
I'm not the Moslem Terrorist supporter here, like you are.
Must be hard protecting those Moslem Terrorists from public reprisals of unpaid volunteers who do it out of the good of their hearts.

I don't need to relate to this forum. I have real friends and real family for that purpose.
You on the other hand have nothing, no friends, no family in your life .... nothing....... pretending anonymous characters on the internet are your friends is the only hope you have. Only a true loser would use an online poll to try to determine if they are a success. Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31
Send Topic Print