Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31
Send Topic Print
MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque (Read 31745 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque
Reply #195 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:48pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
The Christchurch shooter is an idiot.
Violence only leads to more violence.
Now anyone who goes to a Christian church will be in fear from a Muslim attack.
It looks like a religious war has started.

I think that was the aim...... dopey bastard.... probably figured he'd start a religious war and the Guv would turf all the Musslos into Konzentrationslageren and then deport them to Islamialand .....  after enough innocent people had died and suffered...

Spare a thought for all the innocents caught up in this insanity....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
red baron wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
I knew I could count on you to demean my comment Aussie

What the f....k would a hick solicitor know about military tactics?

Unlike like you I have been to the sharp end and do know a thing or two about survival tactics

You have far, far more chance of being killed on the road than you do of being killed in a terrorist attack.

I haven't seen you offering tips on how to cross the road yet   Smiley

That should make all the victims very happy... thing about car prangs is they kill one or two mostly at a time... rabid Musslos kill many at a time...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #197 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:50pm

Johnnie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:31pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:22pm:
An incredible 500 Muslims were estimated to be praying at three Mosques of close proximity on a work day, this confirms that Muslims are bludgers, they are unable to work because they are always praying.

The social security and immigration departments need to crunch some numbers to work out if Muslim immigration is beneficial, not only financially but socially as well, and not only in NZ.

Most Muslims go to prayer on a Friday around midday even in Australia....Most Muslims work and go during their lunch break....You have no idea do you???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They pray five times a day seven days a week for their entire lives, that's a lot of lunch breaks.

They have a prayer space they use during work breaks....It is only on Friday they go to the Mosque....Glad I could clear that up for you!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
red baron wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:38pm:
Never think you are safe from this sickening and spreading disease ...

I never do.

I'm fully aware of what a danger these violent right-wing extremists, Islamopbobes, and white supremacists are.

One little old lone deranged wolf shooting from a lunatic radicalised by Islamist activity in the world - and you call all those cautious about Musslo intentions 'right wing extremists', 'white supremacists' and 'Islamophobes'?

It's only one little shooting in a grand tapestry - most right wing extremist Islamophobe White supremacists are peace-loving ...

Islamophobia is the religion of peace... and the most feminist.... not that there's anything wrong with that...  Huh

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #199 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:01pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:48pm:

I think that was the aim...... dopey bastard.... probably figured he'd start a religious war and the Guv would turf all the Musslos into Konzentrationslageren and then deport them to Islamialand .....  after enough innocent people had died and suffered...

I doubt the terrorists were religious....There is nothing to indicate they were anything but white supremacists who held extreme views against Muslims....Most terrorist attacks are committed for political reasons not religious ideology!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2015/jun/27/its-not-the-religio...

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/29/you-shouldnt-blame-islam-for-terrorism-relig...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:07pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:54pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
red baron wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:38pm:
Never think you are safe from this sickening and spreading disease ...

I never do.

I'm fully aware of what a danger these violent right-wing extremists, Islamopbobes, and white supremacists are.

One little old lone deranged wolf shooting from a lunatic ...

It's not one little old lone deranged wolf shooting.

It happens all the time.

In Australia, the US, Europe, and now New Zealand.

White, non-Muslims are responsible for the worst mass shootings in modern history, and they happen all the time.

Moreover, the majority of terrorist attacks in Europe, the US, and Australia are carried out by non-Muslims.

Why do you refuse to acknowledge these facts, and why do you continue to make excuses for white men who murder people?

Do you need to go on the watch list too?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:13pm

I'm taking the piste out of you, Greg, as they say to the survivor of an avalanche... sometimes that high horse of yours is rocky on its rockers...

Get some sleep - you are becoming radicalised..... it's your choice to do so, but not the choice of others to be savaged by it...
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:19pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #202 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:16pm

I feel devastated by it.

It's changed everything.

It could mean a religious war now.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:18pm

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:01pm:

I doubt the terrorists were religious....There is nothing to indicate they were anything but white supremacists who held extreme views against Muslims....Most terrorist attacks are committed for political reasons not religious ideology!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2015/jun/27/its-not-the-religio...

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/29/you-shouldnt-blame-islam-for-terrorism-relig...

They don't have to be personally religious to devise a scheme to start a religious war.... many would argue that radical jihadist Muslims are not true Muslims, they just happen to be part of a society that is Muslim... a fine point in separating the man from the religion.

As I said - we seek in the West to only punish the wrongdoer - not an entire group... and if this spreads, it matters not who started it... it matters who is left standing at the end of it.

Sort of a Charles Manson thing - his idea in ordering the killings he did was to create a raced war against the Blacks in America..... helter-skelter Armageddon... these guys probably hope some Muslims will react and thus bring down the wrath of The Guv on them... as a prelude to cleansing them ethnically...

Innocents will die.... and these kinds feel those are acceptable casualties in a war to end all wars...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #204 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:35pm

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:22pm:
An incredible 500 Muslims were estimated to be praying at three Mosques of close proximity on a work day, this confirms that Muslims are bludgers, they are unable to work because they are always praying.

The social security and immigration departments need to crunch some numbers to work out if Muslim immigration is beneficial, not only financially but socially as well, and not only in NZ.

Most Muslims go to prayer on a Friday around midday even in Australia....Most Muslims work and go during their lunch break....You have no idea do you???

Is that why they are more likely unemployed and on DSP and their women do not work beyond scamming child care benefits?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #205 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:25am

Oh, do shut the f- k up, Blooby. You and the other trolling racist xenophobes are the ones who light the fire for this to happen with your endless anti-Muslim posts are doing it again.

The true terrorist are assholes like you.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #206 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:50am

Should we learn anything from this barbaric "terrorist" attack or just discount it as another crazy in the world?

From all accounts so far, it seems to be a very well planned attack. Not orchestrated from somebody who can't make his breakfast in the morning. As too are "islamic" attacks or "terrorism" for want of a better word.

Already it's a "white supremicist" group resposible. But is it?
That label conjures images of Nazis and the need for government protection.

Would the words "Individual warfare" be palletable to us? Or do we need something more than that?

Do we need a "Boogeyman organization" that we can label and feel confident that our government will protect us from them? Thus looking towards our government for our individual protection.

If the words "Individual warfare" were to take precedence over the word "terrorism", would you look towards your government in the same manner? I think not.

« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:18am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #207 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:10am

Amadd wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 1:50am:
Already it's a "white supremacist" group responsible. But is it?

Yes. So please f- k off you racist conspirator troll.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #208 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:19am

Lol. Grow a brain.

We pay our government for individual protection. That's why they were once known as "civil servants" We pay them to protect us. And we pay them very very bloody well!
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:26am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #209 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:26am

Amadd wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 2:19am:
Lol. Grow a brain.

Why don't you grow some balls? Racist idiot.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31
Send Topic Print