Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31
Send Topic Print
MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque (Read 31755 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque
Reply #180 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm

Quote:
I'm not a Christian, I'm not a Moslem. I despise religion and what it brings to our world. That you are happy despising one religion while not despising the other and even giving them a free pass, pisses me off.  That you try and use what I see of religion as a one sided attack against Islam shows your support of the cult of death.

I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim.  I too despise all religions.  They have caused any amount of trouble over milennia.

But....I do not zero in on Muslims or Islam......or Christians....or Hindus...etc etc.

What you are not seeing is this.  That attack today is not based on religion or ideology as you use that term.

It is White Supremacism.  That is what the prick made very clear in his schmedia described as a 'manifesto.'

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #181 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:32pm

Definition:
Aussies are brave people who don't fear anyone except their British masters.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:40pm by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #182 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:33pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:24pm:
It's unfortunate that it's seen like that and you can make that claim. You are obviously an internet hero.

Not a hero, I just call it as I see it. You're full of poo. You talk so much crap that you admit your own wife puts her fingers in her ears and lalala's you.
And to top it off, you're a coward who thinks he's a hero because he has access to the ban buttons.

bugger off you turkey.

I admitted my wife was conned by the ABCs The Drum. She would not contemplate any other view.

JS, have fun. You feel free to to have your opinion. You also know mine.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #183 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:35pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
John Smith wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:24pm:
It's unfortunate that it's seen like that and you can make that claim. You are obviously an internet hero.

Not a hero, I just call it as I see it. You're full of poo. You talk so much crap that you admit your own wife puts her fingers in her ears and lalala's you.
And to top it off, you're a coward who thinks he's a hero because he has access to the ban buttons.

bugger off you turkey.

Shut up ya Boofhead. Go hide inside your Hoodie like a Cretin that you are.

i see you're still trying to be relevant. Must be hard being you, such an abject failure and all that comes with it.

I tend to relate to this Forum a lot more than you 'try'. I don't see myself 'failing' here, like you do.
Maybe you would like a 'POLL' run on who is the biggest 'failure' here? You or I??
I'm not the Moslem Terrorist supporter here, like you are.
Must be hard protecting those Moslem Terrorists from public reprisals of unpaid volunteers who do it out of the good of their hearts.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #184 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:35pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
Quote:
I'm not a Christian, I'm not a Moslem. I despise religion and what it brings to our world. That you are happy despising one religion while not despising the other and even giving them a free pass, pisses me off.  That you try and use what I see of religion as a one sided attack against Islam shows your support of the cult of death.

I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim.  I too despise all religions.  They have caused any amount of trouble over milennia.

But....I do not zero in on Muslims or Islam......or Christians....or Hindus...etc etc.

What you are not seeing is this.  That attack today is not based on religion or ideology as you use that term.

It is White Supremacism.  That is what the prick made very clear in his schmedia described as a 'manifesto.'

We do not have Christians doing what Islam is doing. Well at least to the extent.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #185 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:26pm:
capitosinora wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:24pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:14pm:
capitosinora wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:09pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:52pm:
Quote:
The ideology, that's what matters.

What 'ideology?'

Islam.

Is it not an Ideology? I'll be happy to fuck with you on this.

On this one 100% agree.
Islam is not a religion but a pure militant ideology.

You are 100% right.
But since the Germans genocided the 'religious' Jews and turned them towards a more 'militant' Empire future known as Israel.
The last vapors of the Islamic 'military' Empire will be extinguished when they genocide the French and become an unarmed 'religion'.

Empire: Once Islam, soon to be Israel
Religion: Once Jews, soon to be Moslems

...and wait till you see what Italy does to the defenceless Moslems who's only 'saviour' from total annihilation at the hands of the MAFIA... is Israel.  Grin Grin Grin

Ahh, the irony of the world as it turns another tide.  Cheesy

In New Zealand muslim women have 6 babies to every 1 baby born to white women.
Kiwis are chickens and have to bring brave Aussies to clean the country.

Actually, white kiwi women are much like your white American women - rampant baby makers! Kiwis are our biggest immigration. Maori women just can't produce as many babies and Moslems don't succeed in breeding in NZ because they usually get shot a lot because they look like Stoats and Ferrets.

Maoris are getting to fat for sex and breeding.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:40pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
Quote:

We do not have Christians doing what Islam is doing. Well at least to the extent.

And the apologists continue to make excuses for murderers.

"He didn't kill those people - Islam did".

When will the apologising end?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #187 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:42pm

We have innocent people who have been murdered by a white supremacist in one of the worst terrorist attacks in New Zealand history and all you ass holes can focus on is the fact these innocent people were Muslim.....You wankers are rejoicing in the slaughter of Muslims and declaring it was their own fault....Does being Muslim make them any less innocent or less dead....You racist right wing wankers have nothing to be proud of....You are the problem not the solution!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #188 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:40pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
Quote:

And the apologists continue to make excuses for murderers.

"He didn't kill those people - Islam did".

When will the apologising end?

Ah, so the reverse is OK? Why do you absolve one ideology? Ho do you think this can be fixed if you continue this? This is an ideological problem.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #189 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:46pm

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:42pm:
We have innocent people who have been murdered by a white supremacist in one of the worst terrorist attacks in New Zealand history and all you ass holes can focus on is the fact these innocent people were Muslim.....You wankers are rejoicing in the slaughter of Muslims and declaring it was their own fault....Does being Muslim make them any less innocent or less dead....You racist right wing wankers have nothing to be proud of....You are the problem not the solution!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

What he said. ^^^^^^

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #190 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:48pm

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:42pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

REJOICE !!!
REJOICE !!!

Some brave Volunteers from the Public have stood up for the innocents of the World who have suffered at the hands of Moslem Terrorists, while the Rich Politicians and Protected  Military just say "Thoughts and Prayers".
How good it was to hear that Moslems in a Mosque were caught off-guard (because their guns were in the Cellar to the right and down a trap door) by some Whiteys who have been labelled 'Supremacists' (White men who take 'pride' in themselves and stand up for themselves) by the Media and the Traitors.

Christchurch Mosque Massacre was REVENGE for the Bali Bombing.  Cool

REJOICE !!!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:22pm

An incredible 500 Muslims were estimated to be praying at three Mosques of close proximity on a work day, this confirms that Muslims are bludgers, they are unable to work because they are always praying.

The social security and immigration departments need to crunch some numbers to work out if Muslim immigration is beneficial, not only financially but socially as well, and not only in NZ.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #192 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:25pm

Johnnie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:22pm:
An incredible 500 Muslims were estimated to be praying at three Mosques of close proximity on a work day, this confirms that Muslims are bludgers, they are unable to work because they are always praying.

The social security and immigration departments need to crunch some numbers to work out if Muslim immigration is beneficial, not only financially but socially as well, and not only in NZ.

Most Muslims go to prayer on a Friday around midday even in Australia....Most Muslims work and go during their lunch break....You have no idea do you???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:31pm

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:22pm:

Most Muslims go to prayer on a Friday around midday even in Australia....Most Muslims work and go during their lunch break....You have no idea do you???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They pray five times a day seven days a week for their entire lives, that's a lot of lunch breaks.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #194 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:43pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:37pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:28pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Quote:
There is no god's kingdom. While I do not support this, it is understandable. I do see more of this happening and Islam started it. What to do? Just as we are told it's just a few "lone wolves" of Islam, we will have to play the same hand to the other. One particular pack of lone wolves started this and it will escalate.

You are nuts.  This Aussie's motive was to stop people migrating to NZ if they are Muslim.  So....how did Islam 'start' this? 

I have nuts... Want a nibble Nobby? Islam bears it's own fruit.

You meant Bobby, didn't you?  Yer wasting yer time with me.

Have you told Mrs Setanta that I agree with her and that your question to her was just totally stupid and deserved far more than mere "lalalalalalala?"

Post struck through by the OzPol Vigilance Commission Against Name-Calling

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31
Send Topic Print