Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31
Send Topic Print
MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque (Read 32140 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque
Reply #150 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:37pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:28pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Quote:
There is no god's kingdom. While I do not support this, it is understandable. I do see more of this happening and Islam started it. What to do? Just as we are told it's just a few "lone wolves" of Islam, we will have to play the same hand to the other. One particular pack of lone wolves started this and it will escalate.

You are nuts.  This Aussie's motive was to stop people migrating to NZ if they are Muslim.  So....how did Islam 'start' this? 

I have nuts... Want a nibble Nobby? Islam bears it's own fruit.

You meant Bobby, didn't you?  Yer wasting yer time with me.

Have you told Mrs Setanta that I agree with her and that your question to her was just totally stupid and deserved far more than mere "lalalalalalala?"

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #151 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:41pm

What sort of horseshit is this garbage?

Quote:
If Christianity did this I would be just as pissed, you do know this as I have been against these mind viruses ever since I signed up here. I'm not going to let Islam off. It's the worst we have at this point in time,if you think I am wrong, show me it's good fruits. Stop trying to ameliorate the carnage. Understand how it may make others just as crazy as it is.

This has nothing to do with Christianity and all to do with white Supremacist Islamophobia...something I am not convinced you are not entirely unsympathetic with, given your posts.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #152 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:44pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:36pm:
capitosinora wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:47pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:45pm:
There is no god's kingdom. While I do not support this, it is understandable. I do see more of this happening and Islam started it. What to do? Just as we are told it's just a few "lone wolves" of Islam, we will have to play the same hand to the other. One particular pack of lone wolves started this and it will escalate.
Lol    Grin

Now Muslims will seek a revenge on Aussies and Kiwis.

Bring them on Yankee boy-dude!
Our 'region' of Sahul is the most 'poisonous' region on the planet. We are masters of Assassination. We are the Fremen of Arrakis, the Pioneers of Azlaroc and would love to see the Moslems have a go at us directly. They tried to go the Biff at Cronulla and 10,000 Aussies grabbed a 6-pack of beer and punched the crap out of every Brownie around the city!
Grin

Got a Drug or Alcohol problem and are doomed to die a sad and pathetic death.
Fear not! Your Aussie Immortality is about to be embraced when you take out a group of Moslems with you!  Wink

Right there.  That schit.  FD ought to report that to relevant authorities. 

After today, I am not going to 'laff' off this crap.  Who knows what JaSin could do tomorrow with that mindset?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #153 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:37pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:28pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Quote:

You are nuts.  This Aussie's motive was to stop people migrating to NZ if they are Muslim.  So....how did Islam 'start' this? 

I have nuts... Want a nibble Nobby? Islam bears it's own fruit.

You meant Bobby, didn't you?  Yer wasting yer time with me.

Have you told Mrs Setanta that I agree with her and that your question to her was just totally stupid and deserved far more than mere "lalalalalalala?"

I'll tell her tomorrow that you would rather stick your fingers in your ears and "lalalalala" that listen. I will tell her she's not the only one that can't bare the truth. I will ask her to explain again why the fact the town was Christchurch makes any difference.

So... Why does it matter more about the place name than why it happened? I don't get that. The place name does not matter, it's an incidental. The ideology, that's what matters.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #154 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:52pm

Quote:
The ideology, that's what matters.

What 'ideology?'

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #155 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:55pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:44pm:
Lol    Grin

Our 'region' of Sahul is the most 'poisonous' region on the planet. We are masters of Assassination. We are the Fremen of Arrakis, the Pioneers of Azlaroc and would love to see the Moslems have a go at us directly. They tried to go the Biff at Cronulla and 10,000 Aussies grabbed a 6-pack of beer and punched the crap out of every Brownie around the city!
Grin

Fear not! Your Aussie Immortality is about to be embraced when you take out a group of Moslems with you!  Wink

Right there.  That schit.  FD ought to report that to relevant authorities. 

After today, I am not going to 'laff' off this crap.  Who knows what JaSin could do tomorrow with that mindset?

Take your Anti-Australian treacherous scabbing somewhere else. Your Moslem sympathising will be reported to my mates in ASIO. Even now - you and your Peckerhead are probably taking with Moslems in their Mosques as they prepare for more of their 'prolific' Terrorist activities.

Aussie supports Moslem Terrorists against Australians.
JaSin admires Australian Terrorists against Moslems.

You tell me idiot - who's gonna come out the winner in this one!?  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #156 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:52pm:
Quote:

What 'ideology?'

Islam.

Is it not an Ideology? I'll be happy to fuck with you on this.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:05pm

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #158 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:06pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
Quote:

What 'ideology?'

Islam.

Is it not an Ideology?

So.....take your time and explain what Islam had to do with these White Supremacist killing about 50 people.  Sure, the obvious is that Muslims were the victims.  Take that as a given and present your argument from that point.

Or, would it have been more okay with you if this White Supremacist entered some Maori enclaves and killed almost 50 Maoris?

Would this person have done that before the world we live in where Islamic terror kills people every day? You know as well as I do this is a response. I am sure we will see more of this just as we have seen what makes the guy pissed off. Islam is not innocent. It is the catalyst on both sides.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:12pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #159 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:07pm

Lol    Grin

Grin

I have to say after watching this Aussie guy I have more respect for Aussies.
My salute you have brave people around.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:07pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:06pm:
So.....take your time and explain what Islam had to do with these White Supremacist killing about 50 people. 

Don't you know Aussie, it's always Islams fault.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #161 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Quote:

What 'ideology?'

Islam.

On this one 100% agree.
Islam is not a religion but a pure militant ideology.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #162 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:10pm

Quote:

What 'ideology?'

Islam.

Is it not an Ideology?

So.....take your time and explain what Islam had to do with these White Supremacist killing about 50 people.  Sure, the obvious is that Muslims were the victims.  Take that as a given and present your argument from that point.

Or, would it have been more okay with you if this White Supremacist entered some Maori enclaves and killed almost 50 Maoris?

Having some Maori blood myself and owning some sacred Maori land. I find it hard how you can 'insinuate' that White Supremacists would attack Maori's like that?
Your accusation is an insult to Maori people as there is nothing that would cause such an experience to happen.

You, on the other hand (big hands) are trying to 'coerce' this Topic in making out that Maori's are just like Moslems and can expect retaliation.

You are an absurd trouble-maker and need to be put away. Preferably in the basement of a Mosque.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #163 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:13pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
So.....take your time and explain what Islam had to do with these White Supremacist killing about 50 people. 

Don't you know Aussie, it's always Islams fault.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Did you have something to say?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:13pm

Quote:

What 'ideology?'

Islam.

Is this allowed?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31
Send Topic Print