Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31
Send Topic Print
MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque (Read 31739 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque
Reply #135 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:44pm

The Christchurch shooter is an idiot.
Violence only leads to more violence.
Now anyone who goes to a Christian church will be in fear from a Muslim attack.
It looks like a religious war has started.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #136 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:45pm

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:38pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:58pm:
Whiteys do a 'Terrorist' attack against Moslems in their own Mosques!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I was wondering when some Whiteys get some balls to give the Moslems a taste of their own 'actions'. Even the gutless IRA haven't the balls to take on Moslems.

It is a bit 'premature' - considering the Moslems won't put down their 'armed' last vapors of a once great military Empire until they do to the French, what the Germans did to the Jews and get their 'Messiah' to die for their 'terrorist' sins.
I say 'premature' because everyone knows that it will be the ITALIANS who will 'genocide' and 'terrorise' the soon to be unarmed Moslems in their millions.
Then again, New Zealand is in Oceania - which is the new home for all 'Grey Latin People'  Wink Little wonder New Zealand is more progressive to giving Moslems some stick.
Working in Sydney construction - I saw many an Italian give it to the Moslem workers.  Grin You think the Nazi, were bad against the Jews? Wait till you see what the MAFIA do to the Moslems once they expend their last 'military' gasp against the French!  Cheesy

Anyone wishing to end their lives via Medically assisted Euthanasia should take note and constructively put the remainder of their lives to some good use and strap some bombs to them or buy some AK-47's and take out some more Moslem Mosques as a sign of things to come for Moslems in this part of the world.

I noticed that GreggaryPeccary automatically accused HAMMER of being a Terrorist, much like he automatically accuses other members of being Paedophiles.  Roll Eyes Hammer should take legal action against the Peckerhead!

You watch Tourism boom in Christchurch now that it is being 'cleansed' of Moslems. Christians will flood in from everywhere now that they know they now have a Moslem Free Safe Zone.

REJOICE !!!!

Well, I think you are only going to rejoice to illusions.  This man is a mass murder.  He lacks purpose in life, and he lacks self control, and lowered mentality.   As such, he went on to this self righteous quest - but rather its to fulfill a black void in his soul.  He is no Christian.   There is no place in god's kingdom for people who cut down innocent lives for their own pleasure.

There is no god's kingdom. While I do not support this, it is understandable. I do see more of this happening and Islam started it. What to do? Just as we are told it's just a few "lone wolves" of Islam, we will have to play the same hand to the other. One particular pack of lone wolves started this and it will escalate.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #137 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:47pm

It looks that in accordance with social media  this Aussie guy Brenton Tarrant is a very brave man.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:47pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:45pm:
There is no god's kingdom. While I do not support this, it is understandable. I do see more of this happening and Islam started it. What to do? Just as we are told it's just a few "lone wolves" of Islam, we will have to play the same hand to the other. One particular pack of lone wolves started this and it will escalate.

Lol    Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #139 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:47pm:

Lol    Grin

So we've had "lone wolf" wing nuts going ape on Islam first? Islam never targeted almost everyone in the world that was not them? We've had so many "lone wolves" of Islam going crazy killing that they need to call them packs the oxymoron of packs of lone wolves. I know you hate it, haters gotta hate, check out what Islam does around the world in any one day. And yes it is Islam.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #140 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Why behind NZ prime minister are British flags?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #141 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:00pm

Lol    Grin

Now Muslims will seek a revenge on Aussies and Kiwis.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:01pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:57pm:

Lol    Grin

So we've had "lone wolf" wing nuts going ape on Islam first? Islam never targeted almost everyone in the world that was not them? We've had so many "lone wolves" of Islam going crazy killing that they need to call them packs the oxymoron of packs of lone wolves. I know you hate it, haters gotta hate, check out what Islam does around the world in any one day. And yes it is Islam.

I don't hate.

That's where you and I differ.

And, the majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims - this has been proven over and over again.

Finally, Islam didn't start terrorism   Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #143 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:03pm

I asked my wife why it filled the news, she told me it's because it has never happened in Christchurch before. I asked her so what? How many other places does Islam kill kill people everyday? She told me, the poor Drum watching thing, that it's not about anything more than it happened in Christchurch. When I tried to ask what does a particular place name have to do with it she actually "lalalala"ed me. I don't want to hear you.

Edit: This is why there needs to be an IQ test before being allowed to vote. Drop the voting age, whack an IQ and comprehensive general knowledge test before you can vote.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:09pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #144 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:11pm

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #145 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:16pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:57pm:

Lol    Grin

I don't hate.

That's where you and I differ.

And, the majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims - this has been proven over and over again.

Finally, Islam didn't start terrorism   Grin

So you assume I hate? Why? I've been on this Earth for many years Greg, I don't hate people. I despise some ideologies and I'm sure I've made that clear. People can change, ideologies not so much.

You can try and play this game again, we've been through it. You know most terrorist attacks that kill people, in fact most terrorist killings are done in the name of Islam. You know this. You may have fun playing your game of stats/words but there is one thing you must accept with your numbers... Over 90% of terrorist attacks cause no fatalities and those that do are Islamic.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #146 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:20pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:03pm:
I asked my wife why it filled the news, she told me it's because it has never happened in Christchurch before. I asked her so what? How many other places does Islam kill kill people everyday? She told me, the poor Drum watching thing, that it's not about anything more than it happened in Christchurch. When I tried to ask what does a particular place name have to do with it she actually "lalalala"ed me. I don't want to hear you.

Edit: This is why there needs to be an IQ test before being allowed to vote. Drop the voting age, whack an IQ and comprehensive general knowledge test before you can vote.

She is right.  Just like the Lindt Cafe thing got extensive coverage here...same with this thing.  It is in our backyard and one of ours is a culprit.

If I were your Wife, I'd not only 'lalalalalala' you.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #147 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:24pm

Quote:

You are nuts.  This Aussie's motive was to stop people migrating to NZ if they are Muslim.  So....how did Islam 'start' this? 

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #148 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Quote:

You are nuts.  This Aussie's motive was to stop people migrating to NZ if they are Muslim.  So....how did Islam 'start' this? 

I have nuts... Want a nibble Nobby? Islam bears it's own fruit. That you people still play "it's just a few lone wolves" while we see people die everyday because of Islam... If Christianity did this I would be just as pissed, you do know this as I have been against these mind viruses ever since I signed up here. I'm not going to let Islam off. It's the worst we have at this point in time,if you think I am wrong, show me it's good fruits. Stop trying to ameliorate the carnage. Understand how it may make others just as crazy as it is.

« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:35pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #149 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:36pm

capitosinora wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 7:00pm:
Lol    Grin

Now Muslims will seek a revenge on Aussies and Kiwis.

Bring them on Yankee boy-dude!
Our 'region' of Sahul is the most 'poisonous' region on the planet. We are masters of Assassination. We are the Fremen of Arrakis, the Pioneers of Azlaroc and would love to see the Moslems have a go at us directly. They tried to go the Biff at Cronulla and 10,000 Aussies grabbed a 6-pack of beer and punched the crap out of every Brownie around the city!
Grin

Got a Drug or Alcohol problem and are doomed to die a sad and pathetic death.
Fear not! Your Aussie Immortality is about to be embraced when you take out a group of Moslems with you!  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31
Send Topic Print