Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Send Topic Print
MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque (Read 31772 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque
Reply #120 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:08pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:49pm:
BigP wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:29pm:
BigP wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:22pm:
Given that the shooter was an Australian, you guys should brace yourselves for retaliation

Yes.....but the Fat Lady has not yet done her thing.  There are others involved in this.

I would not give a flying fuq if you blokes decapitate that Aussie prick.  I disown him.

Will be interesting to see what sort of sentence he gets,

This Labour government dont believe in punitive prison sentences   

If he does not get Life and some giant Maori does not kill him in prison, you blokes aren't fair dinkum.

Maybe he'll be kept in solitary like Martin Bryant?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
red baron wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
I knew I could count on you to demean my comment Aussie

What the f....k would a hick solicitor know about military tactics?

Unlike like you I have been to the sharp end and do know a thing or two about survival tactics

You have far, far more chance of being killed on the road than you do of being killed in a terrorist attack.

I haven't seen you offering tips on how to cross the road yet   Smiley

ahhh little ozzies back up... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

more brownie points gweg!

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #122 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:11pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:46pm:
capitosinora wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:09pm:
Zealand is a British colony  consequently British government and NZ head of state (British Queen) is responsible for spreading racism, hatred and not preventing such massacre.

So says an American whose nation is full of Terrorists of their own - how many 'Massacres' have gone on and even against school kids? How many people get shot in the USA? Efin' Heaps! Even the USA cultural innovation of the 'Biker' is prided on 'Terrorist' acts of behavior and crime funding. African/American and Hispanic Gangs also go on shooting sprees.

Nah mate - being under British rule is sooooo much better than the 'privatised political' version of the USA (Lancelot - the Knight who poked the pooch and 'bombed' out!)  Grin

Something like that would never happened in USA. Our Muslim population feels safe and flourishing.

Ilhan Omar the member of US House of Representatives.
Where is a Muslim woman member of your parlament?
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:21pm by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #123 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:49pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:43pm:
What motivates these ass holes to hate and kill people they do not know....Brenton Tarrant, his accomplices and those who support such gutless attacks on innocent people are no better than those they condemn!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Opinions founded on prejudice are always sustained with the greatest of violence.
Francis Jeffrey (1773 - 1850)

Most of it boils down to ignorance.

Racist, bigots, Islamophobes, white supremacists - they're all extremely ignorant.

You forgot Mossad and MI6

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #124 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:17pm

capitosinora wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:14pm:
What motivates these ass holes to hate and kill people they do not know....Brenton Tarrant, his accomplices and those who support such gutless attacks on innocent people are no better than those they condemn!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Opinions founded on prejudice are always sustained with the greatest of violence.

Racist, bigots, Islamophobes, white supremacists - they're all extremely ignorant.

Gimme a break -
the Jews get blamed for everything.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:18pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:08pm:
Given that the shooter was an Australian, you guys should brace yourselves for retaliation

Yes.....but the Fat Lady has not yet done her thing.  There are others involved in this.

I would not give a flying fuq if you blokes decapitate that Aussie prick.  I disown him.

If he does not get Life and some giant Maori does not kill him in prison, you blokes aren't fair dinkum.

Bryant.  Hmm   Undecided

Another white, non-Muslim responsible for killing a record number of people.

Seems to be a theme all over the world.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #126 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:18pm

Unlike like you I have been to the sharp end and do know a thing or two about survival tactics

What sort of paranoid dickhead....a prisoner really.....wanders around this Planet on a daily basis and is always looking for an escape strategy.

I readily concede to having zero military experience.  You must drive your Family nuts whenever you go out...constantly looking for an escape route from some lurking gunman.

Fer fux sake. 

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:20pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:18pm:

What sort of paranoid dickhead....a prisoner really.....wanders around this Planet on a daily basis and is always looking for an escape strategy.

I readily concede to having zero military experience.  You must drive your Family nuts whenever you go out...constantly looking for an escape route from some lurking gunman.

Fer fux sake. 

Lol   Smiley

Yet he probably doesn't even look twice before crossing the road.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #128 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:21pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:08pm:

Heybru, maybe they'll make a new Supermax to house people like him as they have done for other ideological maniacs in Australia. I'm guessing he will be a bit lonely in that case, unlike the other nutjobs.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #129 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:17pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Gimme a break -

They are included

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #130 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:28pm

Australian who vowed to fight ‘Muslim invaders’ said to be behind deadly NZ mosque shootings

The man said to be behind the deadly New Zealand mosque shootings is an Australian who vowed to fight against ‘Muslim invaders’. Inspired by a Norwegian terrorist, he livestreamed himself while shooting worshippers.
The attacks on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand claimed 49 lives, the police comissioner confirmed. Four people were detained in connection with the tragedy.

One of the gunmen identified himself on social media as a 28-year-old Australian named Brenton Tarrant. He described himself as a “regular White man” who comes from a low-income working-class family and had “a regular childhood.”

- Death toll 40+
- 25-30 people in critical condition.
- 4 perpetrators in custody (led by the man below)
- Attack was videotaped
- Bombs were found in perpetrators cars

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed that an Australian national was among the detained suspects.

The man used a GoPro to livestream the attack on the Al Noor Mosque. The footage was promptly removed by Facebook at the request of police, but parts of it were published by local media. The POV-style video showed the gunman driving up to the mosque and taking firearms out of the trunk of his car.

The weapons contained inscriptions referencing famous European battles against Muslims and neo-Nazi slogans. One of the battles referenced is the 1683 Battle of Vienna against the Ottoman Empire.

The man’s social media account has since been blocked.

New Zealand shooting that left 49 dead at 2 mosques: What we know so far
Shortly before the attack, he published a 73-page ‘manifesto’ in which he vowed “revenge” against Muslim “invaders.” According to reports, he also wrote that he was inspired by right-wing terrorist Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011.

He apparently picked the particular mosque to attack because a church once stood at the same place. He also mentioned a 2017 terrorist attack in Stockholm where five people died. One of them was an 11-year-old girl, who the shooter wrote he would avenge.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #131 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:17pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Gimme a break -

Who said Jews? MI6 Jews?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #132 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm

When Sunni Muslims slaughter 50 shia,which happens every other day, it doesn't even make the news.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:33pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
When Sunni Muslims slaughter 50 shia,which happens every other day, it doesn't even make the news.

If it doesn't make the news, how do you know it's happening?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 6:38pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 5:58pm:
Whiteys do a 'Terrorist' attack against Moslems in their own Mosques!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I was wondering when some Whiteys get some balls to give the Moslems a taste of their own 'actions'. Even the gutless IRA haven't the balls to take on Moslems.

It is a bit 'premature' - considering the Moslems won't put down their 'armed' last vapors of a once great military Empire until they do to the French, what the Germans did to the Jews and get their 'Messiah' to die for their 'terrorist' sins.
I say 'premature' because everyone knows that it will be the ITALIANS who will 'genocide' and 'terrorise' the soon to be unarmed Moslems in their millions.
Then again, New Zealand is in Oceania - which is the new home for all 'Grey Latin People'  Wink Little wonder New Zealand is more progressive to giving Moslems some stick.
Working in Sydney construction - I saw many an Italian give it to the Moslem workers.  Grin You think the Nazi, were bad against the Jews? Wait till you see what the MAFIA do to the Moslems once they expend their last 'military' gasp against the French!  Cheesy

Anyone wishing to end their lives via Medically assisted Euthanasia should take note and constructively put the remainder of their lives to some good use and strap some bombs to them or buy some AK-47's and take out some more Moslem Mosques as a sign of things to come for Moslems in this part of the world.

I noticed that GreggaryPeccary automatically accused HAMMER of being a Terrorist, much like he automatically accuses other members of being Paedophiles.  Roll Eyes Hammer should take legal action against the Peckerhead!

You watch Tourism boom in Christchurch now that it is being 'cleansed' of Moslems. Christians will flood in from everywhere now that they know they now have a Moslem Free Safe Zone.

REJOICE !!!!

Well, I think you are only going to rejoice to illusions.  This man is a mass murder.  He lacks purpose in life, and he lacks self control, and lowered mentality.   As such, he went on to this self righteous quest - but rather its to fulfill a black void in his soul.  He is no Christian.   There is no place in god's kingdom for people who cut down innocent lives for their own pleasure.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Send Topic Print