Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Why get an education when the LNP won't listen (Read 2442 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Why get an education when the LNP won't listen
Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:17am

I find it ironical that the LNP are saying to these kids to stay at school and get an education when it is them who spend all of their time disregarding climate scientists with a University education. Why bother when you have to end up dealing with the ignorant LNP ?

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Why get an education when the LNP won't listen
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:23am

Fossil fuel dependency....The Coalition need the donations from the fossil fuel industry to top up their coffers on top of taxpayers money they are using to promote themselves....Science and education have nothing to do with paying back your masters or considering any concequences past the next election....Look at the climate change deniers suddenly singing another song when their electoral prospects are threatened....After the election the Coalition will build another (maybe 10) coal fired power plants and kill off any investment in alternative (renewable) energy....This rabble must go!!!

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:28am

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:23am:
Fossil fuel dependency....The Coalition need the donations from the fossil fuel industry to top up their coffers on top of taxpayers money they are using to promote themselves....Science and education have nothing to do with paying back your masters or considering any concequences past the next election....Look at the climate change deniers suddenly singing another song when their electoral prospects are threatened....After the election the Coalition will build another (maybe 10) coal fired power plants and kill off any investment in alternative (renewable) energy....This rabble must go!!!

Huh Huh Huh

Hopefully the punters will write them off into the political rubbish bin Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:42am

Oh they'll be written off

they're depending on being written off and would carp themselves if they got back in

but climate change is dumb

but, climate change will win. And you'll all pay for it, increasingly

because the kids today (and for at least the past ten years) have been indoctrinated in fake science and had the carp scared out of them

they in turn have indoctrinated their parents

Climate change is go baby

and when you are paying more and more for everything and living scared of your own shadows, it would be too much for your brains to actually research the issue and admit you fell for it

so pay through the nose, you chose to.  And heaven help any grandchildren and great grandchildren you so thoughtlessly put on the planet to pay for your ignorance

especially when -- as day will follow night -- long after you've turned to dust, it will be revealed that climate change was a nonsense and just another 'mistake' like cane toads and pampas grass and square tyres

eta: unless by climate change you mean geoengineering and H.A.A.R.P. and similar technology?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:29pm

Yeah. The USA has got it covered.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reckons there are only 12 years left for the earth.

The ANU and the School of Art & Design have predicted winter in Australia will be a thing of the past by 2050. Based on computer models and RCP8.5.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:29pm

PZ547 wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 11:42am:
Oh they'll be written off

they're depending on being written off and would carp themselves if they got back in

but climate change is dumb

but, climate change will win. And you'll all pay for it, increasingly

because the kids today (and for at least the past ten years) have been indoctrinated in fake science and had the carp scared out of them

they in turn have indoctrinated their parents

Climate change is go baby

and when you are paying more and more for everything and living scared of your own shadows, it would be too much for your brains to actually research the issue and admit you fell for it

so pay through the nose, you chose to.  And heaven help any grandchildren and great grandchildren you so thoughtlessly put on the planet to pay for your ignorance

especially when -- as day will follow night -- long after you've turned to dust, it will be revealed that climate change was a nonsense and just another 'mistake' like cane toads and pampas grass and square tyres

eta: unless by climate change you mean geoengineering and H.A.A.R.P. and similar technology?

what do you mean pay through the nose ? I don't see anyone paying for sunlight energy do you ? And if I charge up my electric vehicle from roof top solar instead of getting ripped off at the fossil fool bowser I don't see myself paying through the nose for free energy from the sun. But Tone and co want me to get ripped off to enrich his mates Sad

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:43pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:29pm:
I don't see anyone paying for sunlight energy do you ?

You mean the panels and batteries are free? Grin Grin Grin Grin

And if I charge up my electric vehicle from roof top solar instead of getting ripped off at the fossil fool bowser I don't see myself paying through the nose for free energy from the sun.

But we know you don't have an EV. And of course you are paying through the nose up front. Wink

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:12pm

lee wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:43pm:
I don't see anyone paying for sunlight energy do you ?

You mean the panels and batteries are free? Grin Grin Grin Grin

And if I charge up my electric vehicle from roof top solar instead of getting ripped off at the fossil fool bowser I don't see myself paying through the nose for free energy from the sun.

But we know you don't have an EV. And of course you are paying through the nose up front. Wink

a one off investment in solar panels as oppose to a regular visit to the fossil fool bowser or a regular bill from mickey mouse electricity company. It's a no-brainer but then no LNP supporter has got a brain Cheesy LOL

and I don't own an EV and I am getting totally ripped off by this poor excuse for a privatized electricity racket. And I am still waiting for Tone to give me a $550 a year discount on my electricity bill for getting rid of the carbon tax Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:14pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:12pm:
a one off investment in solar panels as oppose to a regular visit to the fossil fool bowser or a regular bill from mickey mouse electricity company.

So now solar panels don't deteriorate? Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:18pm

lee wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:14pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:12pm:
a one off investment in solar panels as oppose to a regular visit to the fossil fool bowser or a regular bill from mickey mouse electricity company.

So now solar panels don't deteriorate? Grin Grin Grin Grin

A 20% reduction in capacity after 25 years is still a much better deal than your garbage Wink

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:20pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:18pm:
A 20% reduction in capacity after 25 years is still a much better deal than your garbage

Which of course only happens under ideal conditions. Wind blown dust scours the surface glass. Guess what happens? Wink

A lab is not real life conditions.

I wonder how those solar panels currently under snow in the  NH are performing right now?

And of course your have proved your original proposition wrong.

IP Logged

whiteknight
Gold Member

Australian Politics

melbourne
Reply #11 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:31pm

Well said Sir lastnail.  Yes you are right about that.  What happened to the $550 a year better off.  We are still waiting for that?.   Sad

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 8:57pm

lee wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:20pm:
A 20% reduction in capacity after 25 years is still a much better deal than your garbage

Which of course only happens under ideal conditions. Wind blown dust scours the surface glass. Guess what happens? Wink

I wonder how those solar panels currently under snow in the  NH are performing right now?

keep talking under water dickhead. Anyone knows that even with the cheapest most unreliable solar panels is still a way better deal than what the LNP has to offer with its pieces of over priced dirty coal.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:52pm

lee wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:20pm:

It would be good to have a reliability report/analysis of some sort.  One that compares all the current energy sources.

After all perhaps short-term memory Lee forgot about the reports on the Coal power plants failing under the summer heat?

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 10:25pm

stunspore wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:52pm:
It would be good to have a reliability report/analysis of some sort.  One that compares all the current energy sources.

That sounds like a good job for a university educated person. Wink 

stunspore wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:52pm:
After all perhaps short-term memory Lee forgot about the reports on the Coal power plants failing under the summer heat?

Did he? or are you making schit up again? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print