Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Posting IP Addresses (Read 3232 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Posting IP Addresses
Reply #45 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:30pm

Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:34pm

AiA wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:23pm:
We see what you are doing Aussie. The issue at hand isn't anything but you posting IP addresses.

Yes....no doubt about it.  I posted a screenshot to debunk lies posted here about myself and Monk's Forum and that shot included IP addresses.  So.....what is your problem?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #47 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:36pm

49.197.16.103 wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:51pm:
Hi, this looks like an interesting topic.

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:37pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:34pm:
We see what you are doing Aussie. The issue at hand isn't anything but you posting IP addresses.

Yes....no doubt about it.  I posted a screenshot to debunk lies posted here about myself and Monk's Forum and that shot included IP addresses.  So.....what is your problem?

And Monk will find out that you posted his personal details.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:37pm

Every screenshot posted in the past was deemed, by you, as "fake," yet you want us to consider yours as genuine ...

Stop deflecting. The issue at hand isn't BO and Set.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:41pm

AiA wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

Every screenshot posted in the past was deemed, by you, as "fake," yet you want us to consider yours as genuine ...

What is that issue then?  That I, according to you by implication posted a fake screenshot......
as if I have a clue how to do that?
  Or what?  Explain yourself.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:44pm

It's about Aussie trying to SOCK one into us again and failing once more.  Grin

Imagine him as a Lawyer in a Courtroom - trying to pull one over the Jury for his defendant's case.  Grin
Aussie is a very good example of "He can't make it, so he fakes it!"  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:45pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

Indeed Bobby.  What makes you think he was/is not well aware of that?  You really are dumb.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #53 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:48pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:45pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

Indeed Bobby.  What makes you think he was/is not well aware of that?  You really are dumb.

I'll tell him tomorrow.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:54pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:41pm:

What is that issue then?  That I, according to you by implication posted a fake screenshot......
as if I have a clue how to do that?
  Or what?  Explain yourself.

There have been many instances when others have posted screenshots as evidence and you have dismissed them as forgeries or fakes. Your screenshot is meaningless - they are easily doctored. An idiot can do it.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #55 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 10:03pm

Quote:
There have been many instances when others have posted screenshots as evidence and you have dismissed them as forgeries or fakes.

Indeed. That is quite correct...and eventually, the artist confessed and that was your sewer rat mate, Super Nova.  He admitted he doctored screenshots to maliciously malign people, but only after many months of my complaints got to him.

Quote:
Your screenshot is meaningless - they are easily doctored. An idiot can do it.

Mine is/are totally genuine. And yes, I have no idea how to forge them (and I don't want to know how) so that (on your logic) makes me not even an idiot.

I'll drink to that.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 10:04pm

Aussie faked all of Me... er, I mean - Tally's 'screen shots' from the Monkey Mania Forum.
He is a liar and a fraud.
No wonder they turfed him from the Courthouse.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print