Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
Where is, the 'exemplar' moslem majority nation ? (Read 22836 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Where is, the 'exemplar' moslem majority nation ?
Reply #195 - Jul 27th, 2019 at 6:23pm

Monday, May 7, 2018

Pastor charged for blasphemy in Indonesia

Tangerang District Court in Indonesia sentenced Reverend Abraham Ben Moses to four years in prison and issued him a 50 million Rupiah fine (~3,500 USD) for religious defamation.

Abraham was arrested on December 5, 2017, after a video went viral that depicted him sharing his faith with a Muslim taxi driver. In the video, he speaks with the taxi driver about converting to Christianity and the Prophet Muhammad’s flawed teachings on marriage.

“Abraham was convicted under Electronic and Information Transactions Law No. 11/2008 as he intentionally spread information intended to incite hatred against an individual, group and society based on religion.”

Just how mentality retarded are the Indonesians exactly?

so they charge him with inciting hatred against a religious group for telling the truth about the satanical depraved teachings in the qur'an.

If these self righteousness retards were fair dinkum, they would question the core teachings of the qur'an which unreservedly preach that allah hates disbelief, could kill those he hates but prefers muslims do it as a test.

How depraved are the lunatic leftards who fight tooth and nail to have satanical islam accepted and welcomed into our democratic lands of freedom?

When will truth be the guiding factor for our society?

Until the muzzies own the howling putrid evilness of the qur'an and the subsequent human rights atrocities being committed globally by muslims as they obey this degeneracy to the letter, the world will never rise above the present abominable state of affairs in the muslim world spiritually or physically.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #196 - Jul 27th, 2019 at 6:41pm

Any country that has a charge of blasphemy, I will never visit.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #197 - Jul 28th, 2019 at 11:45am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 27th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
Any country that has a charge of blasphemy, I will never visit.

You only visit New Zealand, Sprint, so that's easy.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 5:01pm

So, well, then - did we get an answer to the question in the thread title?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Aug 11th, 2019 at 2:33pm

There just ain't one that anybody can point to.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 9:43am

News from cute and cuddly Malaysia:

A Malaysian minister who offered “tips” to husbands, including to beat their wives “gently” to discipline them for “unruly” behaviour, has outraged women’s rights groups.

Siti Zailah Mohd Yusoff, the Deputy Minister for Women and Family, was accused of normalising domestic violence with a two-minute video posted on Instagram called Mother’s Tips. She advises that husbands first to speak to “undisciplined and stubborn wives” and, if they are not compliant, to sleep apart from them.

She adds: “However, if the wife still refuses to take the advice, or change her behaviour after the sleeping separation, then the husbands can try the physical touch approach, by striking her gently, to show his strictness and how much he wants her to change.”

She also counsels wives on how to win over their husbands. “Speak to your husbands when they are calm, finished eating, have prayed and are relaxed,” she suggests. “When we want to speak, ask for permission first.”

A group of women’s rights organisations, the Joint Action Group for Gender Equality, demanded her resignation. “The deputy minister must step down for normalising domestic violence and perpetuating ideas as well as behaviours that are opposed to gender equality,” it said.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:36am

I wait for the outrage from the forum sisterhood...

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #202 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:43am

Belgarion wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 10:36am:
I wait for the outrage from the forum sisterhood...

What forum sisterhood?

How many women post on OzPol?

Besides I don't need to wait around for a sisterhood or a tribe of women. Stuff that! I'm quite capable of standing up for myself. And I'm more than happy to tell you all what I think of this Muslim woman.

She's been installed, like a toilet by Muslim men into a particular position so she can produce sh!t which has no place anywhere in today's world.

I think that just about covers it. For now.

Note : I'm more than happy to return and provide a more comprehensive response if required.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #203 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 11:15am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #204 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 11:18am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 11:15am:

You're posting in the wrong topic.

Try:  SPINELESS APOLOGISTS. You'll blend in well there.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #205 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 11:56am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 17th, 2022 at 11:18am:

You're posting in the wrong topic.

Try:  SPINELESS APOLOGISTS. You'll blend in well there.

Boring.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Feb 17th, 2022 at 1:54pm

30 female train drivers AND 30 of their male chaperones.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Jul 3rd, 2022 at 2:06pm

There are no jokes in Islam...
Not to mention the enormous boost for community relations with the Musulmans.

Paedophile Rochdale grooming gang member, 51, who got a 13-year-old girl pregnant argues he shouldn't be deported to Pakistan because his son needs a role model

Adil Khan and Qari Abdul Rauf have been told they will be deported to Pakistan
Since release from jail in 2016 they have fought a legal battle to remain in the UK
Father-of-five Khan says he must be a 'father figure' to teach 'right from wrong'

Since release from jail on licence in 2016, they have fought a long legal battle against deportation - mounting multiple legal challenges and appeals - spanning several years on the grounds that deportation would interfere with their human rights.

But now both Khan and Rauf will finally hear if they can remain in the UK after a date for their deportation case was set for later this year.

Khan appeared at a final deportation hearing on Wednesday to argue he should not be deported, where Judge Charlotte Welsh asked him how his son might be affected if he was deported from the UK.

Khan, speaking through a Miripuri interpreter, replied: 'As you know, the father figure is very important in every culture in the world, to be a role model for the child, to tell him or her right from wrong.'

Meanwhile, the mastermind is off the deportation hook:

Revealed: Ringleader of Rochdale grooming gang WON'T be deported to Pakistan because of loophole that let him RENOUNCE citizenship of his native country just five days before key hearing
A ringleader of the notorious Rochdale grooming gang known as 'The Master' by his fellow abusers has won his battle against deportation to his native Pakistan
The taxi driver, 51, was convicted of trafficking and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child and jailed for nine years in 2012
Whistleblower Maggie Oliver, who resigned as a detective over failings in how police handled grooming cases in Rochdale, said victims would be horrified

Hanging's too good for 'em.

« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2022 at 2:14pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print