Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
Where is, the 'exemplar' moslem majority nation ? (Read 22774 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Where is, the 'exemplar' moslem majority nation ?
Reply #180 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 3:41pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 2:53pm:

.....When a muslim insists that a supporter of blasphemy should be assaulted, in any other context you wouldn't even blink before agreeing that this is a clear and direct expression of their version of Islam - and then you would milk it for all its worth in your Islam bashing.

You would no doubt link it back to something Muhammad said, or a reference to chapter 9 in the Quran.

Now you want us to believe that maybe such an utterance isn't a representation of their religious beliefs.

Mmmmkay FD.

freediver wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 8:25am:
Not sure why you consider this to be inane

Tell me FD, can you think of anything more inane than an ardent Islam critic like yourself speculating that when an Islamist calls for blasphemers and their supporters to be assaulted - it may not be an expression of their version of Islam?

I'm struggling to be honest.

gandalf,

What kind of person are you ?

i.e.     What kind of 'not-a-moslem' are you ?

We are all still, trying to determine this.

You are not an extremist moslem.

But are you, a 'moslem', at all ?      [.....i.e. a moslem, as defined by Allah.]

mothra wrote on Apr 22nd, 2019 at 7:24pm:

And most Muslims are not Islamic supremacists.

mothra is like gandalf,

She, and he, are not any definable type of a 'moslem'.     ....[aka a 'believer'].

gandalf refuses to be defined by Allah, he refuses to be defined by the contents of the inerrant Koran, and he refuses to be defined by the example of Allah's perfect example, of a moslem [being Mohammed].

More here.....

mothra didn't address the inconsistencies in her OzPol declarations exposed here ['I'm not that type of moslem.']....

And gandalf won't address the inconsistencies in his OzPol declarations exposed here ['I'm not that type of moslem.']....

------ >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1555826903/157#157

ISLAMIC SOURCES....

KILL ALL HYPOCRITES AND BLASPHERMERS

[i.e. those who oppose you, and who do not meet Allah's high standard of true belief]

"Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way.
They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-"
Koran 4.88, 89

It is lawful, to kill those who refuse to attend the mosque, to pray,      ....and who therefore do not meet Allah's high standard of true belief.....

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:45pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 24th, 2019 at 11:23am:
Frank wrote on Apr 19th, 2019 at 6:24pm:
You Muslims who incite hatred and violence ARE murderous

Agree 100%. Which is why Indonesia routinely arrests and gaols them.

Not in Sri Lanka, but, what?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #182 - Apr 27th, 2019 at 9:24am

Quote:
That was yesterday FD, I've been asking for an argument for months now.

And I have been telling you for months that Indonesia jails plenty of people for blasphemy.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #183 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 10:36am

Yadda wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:52pm:

QUESTION #2;
Is there somewhere in the world, an 'exemplar' moslem majority nation, which every moslem in the world is proud of ?

Where is, the 'exemplar' moslem majority nation, which is a beacon [to the whole world] of peace, and of justice, and of prosperity,
because moslems live there, and because they follow ISLAMIC law !?

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 1:53pm:

Indonesia is a good example of living Islam...

IMAGE.....

"Baiq Nuril Maknun, a 41-year-old woman from Lombok"

Quote:

Indonesian woman jailed for recording sexual harassment hopes President Jokowi will free her

By Max Walden
Thu 11 Jul 2019

An Indonesian woman prosecuted for secretly recording her boss sexually harassing her has asked President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo to grant amnesty, after the country's Supreme Court last week upheld a guilty verdict.
[the 'justice' of ISLAMIC law ? - Yadda]

In 2012 Baiq Nuril Maknun, a 41-year-old woman from Lombok, recorded lewd phone calls with Haji Muslim, the principal of the Mataram high school where she worked as an accountant.

While arguing that she recorded conversations to gather evidence and protect herself from sexual harassment, Nuril was charged under Indonesia's controversial Electronic Information and Transactions (ITE) law for circulating indecent content and defamation.

In a video provided to the ABC, a teary Nuril pleaded with Mr Widodo to grant her amnesty.

"I only hope now for amnesty from you," she said.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-11/indonesia-nuril-sexual-harassment-vict...

What a shameful, unjust incident.

A innocent woman, sexually harassed by a [politically] influential and 'stronger' moslem man,
GOES TO PRISON, [in effect] FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT HER HARASSMENT !

IMAGE.....

Lets hope President Widodo bows to public pressure, and takes pity upon Baiq Nuril Maknun.

nod to Gordon for link to item
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1562886486/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #184 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 10:42am

And never forget !!       .....LEST WE FORGET.

"ISLAM is the most feminist religion"
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied

IMAGE....

Yassmin Abdel-Magied

"ISLAM is the most feminist religion"
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 7:24pm

Indonesia is a good example of living Islam - by simple virtue of being the largest muslim country in the world.

Why haven't you moved to Indonesia or Malaysia yet? Very nice Islamic countries, we keep hearing. Yet here you are in redneck infidel country. There are dozens of Islamic countries - why live under the oppressive kuffar non-believers' rulee?

If I was an eager and practicing Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh I wouldn't want to live in a Muslim country. Why are you choosing infidels country over any of the countries in the House of Islam?

Opportunism, I think. And bad faith, of course.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #186 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:18pm

Frank wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 7:24pm:

Indonesia is a good example of living Islam - by simple virtue of being the largest muslim country in the world.

Why haven't you moved to Indonesia or Malaysia yet?.....

Why are you choosing infidels country over any of the countries in the House of Islam?

Frank,

Many moslems despise living in moslem majority nations.

And we can see, with our own eyes, that moslems are continually fleeing moslem majority nations.

And every moslem knows, that moslem majority societies are nests of oppression, depravity, political corruption, violence, injustice, and human poverty.

And yet, stupid moslems, still bring the 'seed' of this corrupt and evil culture with them, insisting that their version of ISLAM is righteous and peaceful.

But whenever you ask a follower of ISLAM to point to a moslem majority society in the world where 'their' righteous and peaceful version of ISLAM prevails,
the moslem is only able to utter words of prevarication, and two faced, 'snaky' words of deceit.

prevaricate = = speak or act evasively.

Deceit, and non-accountability, .....they ooze from the pores, of the followers of ISLAM.

Whenever there is some wrongdoing that is associated with a moslem,     ...by Allah!, somewhere there is a non-moslem who is always responsible for the cause of that wrongdoing !

Those disbelievers are such corrupt creatures !

And no matter how virtuous the moslem is, the disbelievers are always causing strife for Allah's people!

Honest!

EXAMPLE, MOSLEM DECEIT;

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

EXAMPLE, MOSLEM DECEIT;

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

EXAMPLE, MOSLEM DECEIT;

Quote:

A Study in Muslim Doctrine

"...while sincere friendship with non-Muslims is forbidden,

insincere friendship - whenever beneficial to Muslims - is not."

http://www.meforum.org/2512/nidal-hasan-fort-hood-muslim-doctrine

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:06pm

Frank wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 7:24pm:

Why haven't you moved to Indonesia or Malaysia yet? Very nice Islamic countries, we keep hearing. Yet here you are in redneck infidel country. There are dozens of Islamic countries - why live under the oppressive kuffar non-believers' rulee?

If I was an eager and practicing Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh I wouldn't want to live in a Muslim country. Why are you choosing infidels country over any of the countries in the House of Islam?

Opportunism, I think. And bad faith, of course.

Exactly. G has bad faith for not moving to Indonesia, then being locked up and sent BACK TO WHERE HE CAME FROM for being an illegal.

But I say, old boy, as a devout Lutheran, have you ever thought of moving to Krautland? When they deport you, you might find yourself stopping off in Indonesia when they pick up G.

Food for thought, eh?

Miam miam.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:12pm

freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2019 at 9:24am:
Quote:

And I have been telling you for months that Indonesia jails plenty of people for blasphemy.

How many?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:12pm:
Quote:

How many?

How many is ok to jail for blasphemy?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #190 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 3:47pm

Frank wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:26pm:
Quote:

How many?

How many is ok to jail for blasphemy?

That's a question.

FD?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #191 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 5:13pm

Quote:

How many?

Many more than Australia.       Smiley

6, at least!

"We infidels, want noise abatement!!!!"

"Off to prison with you!!   You wicked person!"

1,920px × 1,080px
IMAGE.....

"Meliana, a 44-year-old ethnic Chinese Buddhist, was sentenced to 18 months in prison for complaining about the volume of a neighbourhood mosque."

The human cost of Indonesia’s Blasphemy Law

October 25, 2018
https://indonesiaatmelbourne.unimelb.edu.au/the-human-cost-of-indonesias-blasphe...

for more offending, of the sensibilities of the followers of ISLAM  ------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/blasphemy

and.....
https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/Indonesia

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #192 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 5:22pm

Those damned blasphemers are everywhere, i tells ya!!!!

Talking Indonesia: blasphemy

Why is blasphemy such a serious offence in Indonesia? What do recent blasphemy cases have…
https://indonesiaatmelbourne.unimelb.edu.au/talking-indonesia-blasphemy/

Why is Ahok in prison? A legal analysis of the decision

On 9 May, judges sentenced Basuki 'Ahok' Tjahaja Purnama to two years in prison for…
https://indonesiaatmelbourne.unimelb.edu.au/why-is-ahok-in-prison-a-legal-analys
is-of-the-decision/

How did a complaint about a mosque loudspeaker end up in a blasphemy conviction?

The conviction of Meiliana, after she complained about the noise of a nearby mosque, has…
https://indonesiaatmelbourne.unimelb.edu.au/how-did-a-complaint-about-a-mosque-l
oudspeaker-end-up-in-a-blasphemy-conviction/

https://indonesiaatmelbourne.unimelb.edu.au/

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 7:05pm

Police Responsible for the Abduction of Malaysian Pastor 04/03/2018

Whereabouts of Pastor Abducted in February 2017 Remain Unknown

the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Suhakam) announced that the special police intelligence team was involved in the abduction of Pastor Raymond Koh. Koh was kidnapped by a group of men in Petaling Jaya, while on his way to visit a friend, on February 13, 2017.

“The direct and circumstantial evidence in Pastor Raymond Koh’s case proves, on a balance of probabilities, that he was abducted by State agents, namely the Special Branch [from] Bukit Aman, Kuala Lumpur,” Suhakam’s report reads.

proves that the state was responsible for his disappearance.

Well spit three times, cut out her clit and call me allah.

Don't the *moderates* and loony leftards hold up Malaysia as one of the beacons of enlightenment in the islamic world?

It seems the islamic thought police are as active as ever in the enlightened muzzie Malaysian uptopia.

islam can never stand any honest criticism or questioning, that's why they have to enforce belief in it with the death penalty.

why do you think the loony left is desperately trying to make it illegal to mock question and despise islamic doctrine?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #194 - Jul 27th, 2019 at 10:04am

moses wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 7:05pm:
Police Responsible for the Abduction of Malaysian Pastor 04/03/2018

Whereabouts of Pastor Abducted in February 2017 Remain Unknown

.....Don't the *moderates* and loony leftards hold up Malaysia as one of the beacons of enlightenment in the islamic world?

It seems the islamic thought police are as active as ever in the enlightened muzzie Malaysian uptopia.

islam can never stand any honest criticism or questioning, that's why they have to enforce belief in it with the death penalty.

why do you think the loony left is desperately trying to make it illegal to mock question and despise islamic doctrine?

The war of the followers of ISLAM [the war, against the 'house of war'], is a war of attrition.
[...and it is a war in which the moslem is prepared to fight over decades or even centuries.]

And the moslem has developed a winning strategy for dealing with strong, [but] tolerant enemies, e.g. with 'liberal' Westerners [and especially their governments].

That strategy is always....

CHEAT-RETREAT-ADVANCE

[i.e. RETREAT, when 'found out']

In that 'procession' [towards victory over an enemy], if a cheat is not discovered [or recognised], then an advantage is always gained.

But if the cheat was discovered, then a temporary 'embarrassment' may be experienced,
OR,
the moslem can [insist his own innocence is intact, and] blame 'some extremist element', for bringing TRUE ISLAM into public disrepute.

" The Prophet said, "War is deceit." "

hadith/bukhari/ #004.052.269

Moslems lying to, and deceiving 'disbelievers', could be regarded as the 'soft' component of the moslem Jihad [religious fighting against 'disbelievers'].

WWW search....
house of war, Dar al-Harb

WWW search....
divisions of the world, in islam, Dar al-Harb

procession = = a number of people or vehicles moving forward in an orderly fashion, especially as part of a ceremony.     the action of moving in such a way.

disrepute, discredit = = harm the good reputation of.      cause (an idea or piece of evidence) to seem false or unreliable.

« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2019 at 10:10am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print