Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Jane Goodall: Africans have too many children (Read 2561 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Jane Goodall: Africans have too many children
Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:17am

ON ABC Sydney Breakfast today, I'll post the link to the interview/transcript when it's available.

It was about global warming, and they mentioned that people are deciding not to have children because of fear of the future impact of global warming, and left it for Goodall to comment.

She said, the wrong people are not having children.
In Africa they've traditionally had a high birth rate due to high infant mortality and so their children can work the land, but now they have no work, etc etc.

I wonder who are the right people to have children ?   Wink

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jane Goodall: Africans have too many children
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:26am

Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:17am:

weird.....do you think she meant the right people are not having children??.. Smiley Smiley

mortality is high in Africa....have you noticed how no matter how much starvation goes on they still breed....

in whities world  when a girl get anorexia and gets down to skin and bone...her egg producing cycle stops  in a lot of cases never to return...

yet being skin and bone  doesnt affect African women...
its all in the hands of the gods I reckon....maybe one day it will be an all  black world  no diversity at all.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:29am

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:26am:
mortality is high in Africa....have you noticed how no matter how much starvation goes on they still breed....

Apart from the weird subconscious racism, why do you think essentially subsistence farmers reproduce so much?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:30am

Educated women are having fewer children. That is true.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #4 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:30am

ON ABC Sydney Breakfast today, I'll post the link to the interview/transcript when it's available.

It was about global warming, and they mentioned that people are deciding not to have children because of fear of the future impact of global warming, and left it for Goodall to comment.

In Africa they've traditionally had a high birth rate due to high infant mortality and so their children can work the land, but now they have no work, etc etc.

I wonder who are the right people to have children ?   Wink

You and i Gordon , white , above average income .. perfect Cool

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:32am

weird.....do you think she meant the right people are not having children??.. Smiley Smiley

in whities world  when a girl get anorexia and gets down to skin and bone...her egg producing cycle stops  in a lot of cases never to return...

its all in the hands of the gods I reckon....maybe one day it will be an all  black world  no diversity at all.

I hope they stick up a transcript. She mentioned infant mortality has dropped considerably, which is why they're still producing too many children that have nothing to do.

When she said Africans were having too many children, you could almost the ABC producers forming their mouths into the shape of a cats bum in disapproval  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:35am

Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:32am:

I hope they stick up a transcript. She mentioned infant mortality has dropped considerably, which is why they're still producing too many children that have nothing to do.

When she said Africans were having too many children, you could almost the ABC producers forming their mouths into the shape of a cats bum in disapproval  Grin Grin Grin

Why?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 1:32pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:29am:

Apart from the weird subconscious racism, why do you think essentially subsistence farmers reproduce so much?

really its an observation.... perhaps you need some skills on comprehension......

have got no idea what the rest of your rant means at all....by the sound of things you do not believe in the famines of Ethiopia...

but carry on!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 1:34pm

oh the ABC will call RACIST on that one wonder what bojack will make of it..

he sees racism everywhere....so I am sure he will concur with the ABC..

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:21pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 1:32pm:

really its an observation.... perhaps you need some skills on comprehension......

have got no idea what the rest of your rant means at all....by the sound of things you do not believe in the famines of Ethiopia...

but carry on!

Based on this you clearly have comprehension issues. I am asking why do you think the birth rate is so high in developing nations?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:24pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 1:34pm:

What do you expect when you use the word whities and no matter how much starvation they still breed.

Its like Mark Latham complaining about being called racist and misogynistic. Well its easy to solve Mark, think before you speak and don't say anything racist and misogynistic.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:44pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:21pm:
cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 1:32pm:

but carry on!

Based on this you clearly have comprehension issues. I am asking why do you think the birth rate is so high in developing nations?

no you said this..

Apart from the weird subconscious racism,[/highlight] why do you think essentially subsistence farmers reproduce so much

makes no sense to me at all..

it bares no resemblance to what you are now saying you said..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:45pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:24pm:

What do you expect when you use the word whities and no matter how much starvation they still breed.

Its like Mark Latham complaining about being called racist and misogynistic. Well its easy to solve Mark, think before you speak and don't say anything racist and misogynistic.

I expect it to make sense... white women stop producing when their body weight drops alarmingly

yet African women keep producing no matter how thin and starved they are..

are you denying this   just to get a racist argument going?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:47pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:45pm:

I expect it to make sense... white women stop producing when their body weight drops alarmingly

No I'm asking you if you know why the birth rate in subsistence farming countries is so high? I'm trying to explain a point by getting you to think about the answer.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #14 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:56pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:47pm:
cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:45pm:

No I'm asking you if you know why the birth rate in subsistence farming countries is educated  high? I'm trying to explain a point by getting you to think about the answer.

It so high because they are poorly educated ,ignorant, tribal peoples that evolution should have dealt with a millennium or two back ,,

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print