Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Jane Goodall: Africans have too many children (Read 2557 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Jane Goodall: Africans have too many children
Reply #15 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:58pm

BigP wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:56pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:47pm:
cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:45pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:24pm:
cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 1:34pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:32am:
cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:26am:
Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:17am:
She said, the wrong people are not having children.

weird.....do you think she meant the right people are not having children??.. Smiley Smiley

mortality is high in Africa....have you noticed how no matter how much starvation goes on they still breed....

in whities world  when a girl get anorexia and gets down to skin and bone...her egg producing cycle stops  in a lot of cases never to return...

yet being skin and bone  doesnt affect African women...
its all in the hands of the gods I reckon....maybe one day it will be an all  black world  no diversity at all.

I hope they stick up a transcript. She mentioned infant mortality has dropped considerably, which is why they're still producing too many children that have nothing to do.

When she said Africans were having too many children, you could almost the ABC producers forming their mouths into the shape of a cats bum in disapproval  Grin Grin Grin

oh the ABC will call RACIST on that one wonder what bojack will make of it..

he sees racism everywhere....so I am sure he will concur with the ABC..

What do you expect when you use the word whities and no matter how much starvation they still breed.

Its like Mark Latham complaining about being called racist and misogynistic. Well its easy to solve Mark, think before you speak and don't say anything racist and misogynistic.

I expect it to make sense... white women stop producing when their body weight drops alarmingly

yet African women keep producing no matter how thin and starved they are..

are you denying this   just to get a racist argument going?

No I'm asking you if you know why the birth rate in subsistence farming countries is educated  high? I'm trying to explain a point by getting you to think about the answer.

It so high because they are poorly educated ,ignorant, tribal peoples that evolution should have dealt with a millennium or two back ,,

With the use of the term "it so high" do you think its ironic to be having a crack at poorly educated folk?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #16 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:16pm

Is denizen Gordon African?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:22pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:16pm:

Comment struck through by OzPol Vigilance Committee

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:24pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:29am:
mortality is high in Africa....have you noticed how no matter how much starvation goes on they still breed....

Apart from the weird subconscious racism, why do you think essentially subsistence farmers reproduce so much?

They suffer the false impression that by producing more workers to feed they will subsist better..... that somehow more land will become available.. and their education does not include contraception.

It all has a breaking point - usually called famine or widespread disease = high mortality rate.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mary Black

Reply #19 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Apart from the weird subconscious racism, why do you think essentially subsistence farmers reproduce so much?

I thought the whites were the farmers and the blacks were the ones doing the killing of?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #20 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 2:36am

Reckon they could grind up the excess population of destitute third world countries and use them as dog food. I am not serious about this. But they could probably solve a few problems in one go. Or maybe feed the destitute to the hungry.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #21 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 2:37am

Mary Black wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:26pm:

I thought the whites were the farmers and the blacks were the ones doing the killing of?

In South Africa, the whites are the ones being driven off the land and the blacks are occupying. They probably hope that food just magically appears.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 4:22am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:16pm:

Do we really want more of these?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #23 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 4:28am

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 2:37am:
Mary Black wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:26pm:

In South Africa, the whites are the ones being driven off the land and the blacks are occupying. They probably hope that food just magically appears.

And as a result, the farms fall into ruin and the blecks have no food.

They have been begging the white farmers to come back.

But why woukd you go back to where you were threatened and kicked off the land with nothing?

I say, simply stop the aid, stop the immigration
And let nature take its course.

Perhaps give some food laced with contraceptive.

It seems the countries with the worst humanitarian problems, are the ones breeding uncontrolled.
In other words, they are reaping what they sow.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:46am

Perhaps if the moron westerners stop sponsoring poverty stricken societies then the mortality rate would drop a little. 

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 6:26am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:24pm:

They suffer the false impression that by producing more workers to feed they will subsist better..... that somehow more land will become available.. and their education does not include contraception.

It all has a breaking point - usually called famine or widespread disease = high mortality rate.

Almost there, think harder.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #26 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 7:14am

Pay people not to have kids rather than aid organisations saving kids.

Comparatively Africa does have an increasing population it is not as over populated as Europe.

And here lies the problem...western countries addicted to growth pay people to have babies, and increase immigration. people from  cultures that traditionally have large famlies.

In the end there will be a global pandemic that will wipe a good percentage of the population out, and scientists/pharmaceutical companies will be busy trying find a cure to profit from.
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2019 at 7:28am by Pedro Curevo »  

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #27 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 7:23am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:58pm:

weird.....do you think she meant the right people are not having children??.. Smiley Smiley

in whities world  when a girl get anorexia and gets down to skin and bone...her egg producing cycle stops  in a lot of cases never to return...

its all in the hands of the gods I reckon....maybe one day it will be an all  black world  no diversity at all.

I hope they stick up a transcript. She mentioned infant mortality has dropped considerably, which is why they're still producing too many children that have nothing to do.

When she said Africans were having too many children, you could almost the ABC producers forming their mouths into the shape of a cats bum in disapproval  Grin Grin Grin

What do you expect when you use the word whities and no matter how much starvation they still breed.

Its like Mark Latham complaining about being called racist and misogynistic. Well its easy to solve Mark, think before you speak and don't say anything racist and misogynistic.

I expect it to make sense... white women stop producing when their body weight drops alarmingly

No I'm asking you if you know why the birth rate in subsistence farming countries is educated  high? I'm trying to explain a point by getting you to think about the answer.

It so high because they are poorly educated ,ignorant, tribal peoples that evolution should have dealt with a millennium or two back ,,

With the use of the term "it so high" do you think its ironic to be having a crack at poorly educated folk?

I will forgive myself for the typo,  And is that the best you have for a rebuttal

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #28 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 7:28am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:58pm:

Kojack , The problem we have is that the wrong types of people are reproducing, we encourage idiots and retards to have children by incentivising it

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:01am

Fast breeding Africans (and Indians) are cheaper than bombs and ten times as effective when released on the West

no wonder Gates quit trying to sterilise them

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print