Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19
Send Topic Print
are we citizens or subjects? (Read 15464 times)
Spatchcock

Australian Politics

are we citizens or subjects?
Feb 28th, 2019 at 12:47pm

Hi sorry to appear but I needed a sounding board.

In the last few weeks I have become extremely concerned about the actions of the Australian government and its' departments. It has pushed over the edge my already significant concerns about the human race.

I am talking about the demonisation of anything Chinese. Now I understand the Chinese government are a human rights violator. I assume all governments are. However, seeing that they are a government they must make decisions and take action designed to increase public confidence in the government, in order for the government to be able to govern effectively by having the confidence of the people. So in this sense they are evil, manipulative people where humans are animals able to be easily psychologically exploited. I have no problem with that sentiment, I agree with it completely.

Now a week or two ago the Australian media was filled with outrage and concern regarding supposed electoral interference maybe from China. I am completely unaware of how this could be a problem. Why is any idea presented to the electorate an issue? Why is the electorate not allowed to decide what they approve of and what they don't? Why does it have to be illegal and outlawed if the idea does not come from Channel 10, the Age or Scott Morrison? Where has the democracy gone? Why are we experiencing such censorship and control of information we are exposed to? If the ideas are no good, the electorate will reject them. If the ideas are sound, the public will embrace them, think about things such as individual liberties and rights, and things such as segregation and inequality. The whole world stood against South Africa.

Why are Chinese ideas so illegal? If they are good we can agree, of they are bad we can disagree.

Are we living in some kind of North Korean propaganda state in Australia in 2019.

Further I do not see the moral high ground the government is able to take regarding what we are exposed to or not, acting as though they are parents to a 12 year old who doesn't let them watch late night TV.

The government have monstered us. They knew fully well that there were no WMD in Iraq and that after the Iran-Iraq war Iraq no longer had a military that was able to fight, it was not rebuilt or reequipped, it just had manpower from conscription.

They knew it was going to be a walk over, and they knew it didn't have WMD. The former intelligence officials publicly admit now they they didn't make mistakes, they intentionally lied, misled the public, appealed to our patriotic nature and sent young men off to fight to come home with major disfigurements as mental trauma. They also destroyed an entire nation and created limbless 8 year old children. They even have a special entry on collateral damage, where they acknowledge and accept there have to be civilian casualties, but that's no reason to stop bombing.

So they did all this based on lies. What was the reason? Were there ideas in the middle east that threatened the "integrity of the Australian electoral system"?

These people are monsters! Unlike us, they knew they were supporting a lie. Unlike us, they knew our youth would come back traumatised and disfigured. Unlike us, they knew they would rob little girls of acceptable appearance and therefore rob them of a life and marriage. They knew this!

These people are monsters! There is no place in heaven for people who vote for them, knowing this, if we have a loving god. There is also no place on heaven for those, knowing this, who engage in social outreach designed to increase (manipulate) public mindsets in to "maintaining government security", such as media darlings and radio hosts. They know exactly how evil this all is. They are really bad people.

Why should they decide what we are exposed to and influenced by? We vote for better lives. They vote to blow the legs off little girls because their government has an idea that threatens their dictatorship.

They would make up lies, bomb little girls, destroy nations etc, in order to prevent ideas reaching the electorate. They did this!

I am outraged. These are really really bad people.

Also what type of political issues do they want me to identify with? They want me to identify with things that threaten their power, again!

Things like WAR, FOREIGN INTERFERENCE, ANTI MINING PROTESTERS etc. Ideas that if allowed to propagate divide the "cool thinking crowd" and alter their voting habits.

But why? Why are these ideas so morally outrageous? What is wrong with these ideas when bombing little girls for preventing foreign interference is okay?

As far as I can tell, they are just really really bad people. Unbelievably bad, evil people with no chance of redemption.

I was also looking at getting involved in the political process and discovered it is a cult.

I am of the opinion that elected officials are not running the show, they are doing what is required to implement the policies of government departments, and the change of government again is so placate public discontent.

Now to get on to a government department, as a recent graduate, you need a SECURITY CLEARANCE.

You need a massive government background check for the last ten years of your life. So as a recent graduate, this would mean your close family is scrutinised for having...... "electoral interference" on you!

It is essentially a cult. Also, if you get in, you are not doing anything except following orders and implementing policy.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: are we citizens or subjects?
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Spatchcock wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 12:47pm:
These people are monsters! There is no place in heaven for people who vote for them

That's what I keep telling them, but it's habit they can't shake. Ill informed voters will be the death of us

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 2:45pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 2:39pm:
Spatchcock wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 12:47pm:
These people are monsters! There is no place in heaven for people who vote for them

That's what I keep telling them, but it's habit they can't shake. Ill informed voters will be the death of us

Seriously, think about it.

Defending the deployment of troops to kill and maim over contrary ideas.

Your idea is worth killing children over? Your idea is worth leaving entire regions on earth traumatised and fearful?

These types of ideas must be in the futherance of unimaginable evil, if its okay to kill those who question your regime.

But you can speak out in favor of that regime, knowing all of this?

You would have to be an unimaginably evil person.

And now they're on the same brain wave talking about Russia on facebook and China interfering with the election.

Why can't the people decide what is right? Why do those who knowingly lie, knowing their lies are going to lead to death and destruction and lasting intergenerational trauma, get the final say in what is morally sound and just? How can they say any idea is wrong if they can have no problem ordering the death of civilians as collateral damage because their president had views others could access?

These people are EVIL beyond belief!

How can anyone not see how bad these people are?

They don't want progress. They only let you work in government if you have a security clearance. And once in government you do not think and make change, you do as the cult leader demands. The only time anything changes is to ensure the public has confidence in the government, to stifle dissent. This is not progress, this is maintaining the regime!

What about the police and military? They have to tow the party line! They have security clearances! They police political protesters!

These are really bad people. They are against new ideas, democracy and participation by the citizens in the political process.

But they are in favor of dead children in lands with divergent ideas. They are also in favor of maintaining that mindset to this day to talk up the Russian facebook threat and the Chinese idea threat!

We are not trusted, because we are not prepared to kill babies to stop them growing up and one day having ideas the government doesn't agree with.

This is the world we live in.
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2019 at 2:54pm by Spatchcock »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:08pm

[quote author=Spatchcock link=1551322059/0#0 date=1551322059]
Hi sorry to appear but I needed a sounding board.

In the last few weeks I have become extremely concerned about the actions of the Australian government and its' departments. It has pushed over the edge my already significant concerns about the human race.

I am talking about the demonisation of anything Chinese. Now I understand the Chinese government are a human rights violator. I assume all governments are. However, seeing that they are a government they must make decisions and take action designed to increase public confidence in the government, in order for the government to be able to govern effectively by having the confidence of the people. So in this sense they are evil, manipulative people where humans are animals able to be easily psychologically exploited. I have no problem with that sentiment, I agree with it completely.

Now a week or two ago the Australian media was filled with outrage and concern regarding supposed electoral interference maybe from China. I am completely unaware of how this could be a problem. Why is any idea presented to the electorate an issue? Why is the electorate not allowed to decide what they approve of and what they don't? Why does it have to be illegal and outlawed if the idea does not come from Channel 10, the Age or Scott Morrison? Where has the democracy gone? Why are we experiencing such censorship and control of information we are exposed to? If the ideas are no good, the electorate will reject them. If the ideas are sound, the public will embrace them, think about things such as individual liberties and rights, and things such as segregation and inequality. The whole world stood against South Africa.

Why are Chinese ideas so illegal? If they are good we can agree, of they are bad we can disagree.

Are we living in some kind of North Korean propaganda state in Australia in 2019.

Further I do not see the moral high ground the government is able to take regarding what we are exposed to or not, acting as though they are parents to a 12 year old who doesn't let them watch late night TV.

The government have monstered us. They knew fully well that there were no WMD in Iraq and that after the Iran-Iraq war Iraq no longer had a military that was able to fight, it was not rebuilt or reequipped, it just had manpower from conscription.

They knew it was going to be a walk over, and they knew it didn't have WMD. The former intelligence officials publicly admit now they they didn't make mistakes, they intentionally lied, misled the public, appealed to our patriotic nature and sent young men off to fight to come home with major disfigurements as mental trauma. They also destroyed an entire nation and created limbless 8 year old children. They even have a special entry on collateral damage, where they acknowledge and accept there have to be civilian casualties, but that's no reason to stop bombing.

So they did all this based on lies. What was the reason? Were there ideas in the middle east that threatened the "integrity of the Australian electoral system"?

These people are monsters! Unlike us, they knew they were supporting a lie. Unlike us, they knew our youth would come back traumatised and disfigured. Unlike us, they knew they would rob little girls of acceptable appearance and therefore rob them of a life and marriage. They knew this!

These people are monsters! There is no place in heaven for people who vote for them, knowing this, if we have a loving god. There is also no place on heaven for those, knowing this, who engage in social outreach designed to increase (manipulate) public mindsets in to "maintaining government security", such as media darlings and radio hosts. They know exactly how evil this all is. They are really bad people.

Why should they decide what we are exposed to and influenced by? We vote for better lives. They vote to blow the legs off little girls because their government has an idea that threatens their dictatorship.

They would make up lies, bomb little girls, destroy nations etc, in order to prevent ideas reaching the electorate. They did this!

I am outraged. These are really really bad people.

Also what type of political issues do they want me to identify with? They want me to identify with things that threaten their power, again!

Things like WAR, FOREIGN INTERFERENCE, ANTI MINING PROTESTERS etc. Ideas that if allowed to propagate divide the "cool thinking crowd" and alter their voting habits.

But why? Why are these ideas so morally outrageous? What is wrong with these ideas when bombing little girls for preventing foreign interference is okay?

As far as I can tell, they are just really really bad people. Unbelievably bad, evil people with no chance of redemption.

I was also looking at getting involved in the political process and discovered it is a cult.

I am of the opinion that elected officials are not running the show, they are doing what is required to implement the policies of government departments, and the change of government again is so placate public discontent.

Now to get on to a government department, as a recent graduate, you need a SECURITY CLEARANCE.

You need a massive government background check for the last ten years of your life. So as a recent graduate, this would mean your close family is scrutinised for having...... "electoral interference" on you!

It is essentially a cult. Also, if you get in, you are

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:09pm

I've highlighted the important bit.

The Chinese are not capable of their own 'ideas' they are of a low gene pool variation (despite 'numbers') and have gained the reputation of COPYING everyone else, etc, etc.

So - yes, the Demonisation of Chinese 'ideas' is justified.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:10pm

Btw... Citi-Zen

The Zen of little yellow people who can only breed in Cities.

Roll Eyes

Minions anyone? Huh

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:11pm

What's your solution?

My solution is to advise Lib and Lab voters to stop voting for the ALP and the Coalition - but they are reluctant to stop, which means a little girl with her legs blown off is neither here nor there to them. And our forces are still there carrying on bombing. As well as that they letting the "enemy" into Australia to kill people in the streets

So how do you convince voters to vote for anyone else other than the ALP and the Coalition?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:09pm:

The Chinese are not capable of their own 'ideas' they are of a low gene pool variation (despite 'numbers') and have gained the reputation of COPYING everyone else, etc, etc.

I agree the communist party publicises ideas that will get them support and are not working in the interests of the greater good.

However, by appealing to us, they will have to bring good ideas.

What does it matter where a good idea comes from if it is a good idea? Why does an idea have to be bad of it is from the opposition? Why is there an imposed level of hatred?

For example Australia "owned" the south pacific and never developed it.

China is now investing in it and developing it.

Why is this so bad? Because it causes the government to lose influence and therefore power in the south pacific? Why is this about power and not about living standards and the advancement of the human race?

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:33pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:11pm:
What's your solution?

My solution is to advise Lib and Lab voters to stop voting for the ALP and the Coalition - but they are reluctant to stop, which means a little girl with her legs blown off is neither here nor there to them. And our forces are still there carrying on bombing. As well as that they letting the "enemy" into Australia to kill people in the streets

So how do you convince voters to vote for anyone else other than the ALP and the Coalition?

Why can't the security vetting agencies be subject to a Royal Commission in order to prevent the systemic maintenance of a cult that cares not for anything but power, to the extent they will willingly lie and kill to maintain influence?

You are only getting a security clearance if you enact or enforce or implement government policy, not if you question it.

You are not getting one if you think lying to kill children and destroy nations because their leader has contrary ideas is the wrong thing to do.

This should be subject to a Royal Commission.

These are horrendously evil people.

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:43pm

Just quickly google about whistle blowers.

You will see police and government whistle-blowers are told things like their safety can no longer be guaranteed. They are put in desk jobs and a "toxic" culture develops around them. They are told they can no longer maintain employment or favourable conditions because they could appear to promote dissent, and also attract it.

So here you have proof of internal government policies designed to suppress ideas and demonstrate independent thinking is not welcome.

The government security vetting agency withdraws security clearances for those who speak out.

For example, saying things about Chinese development in the pacific in a nice way is;

1. Against government policy

2. In favour of foreign government ideas.

So you could, under the framework, be labelled a Chinese spy! Because you spoke about human development index, you are a threat to the government! Under the framework they could say you were advancing the goals of the Chinese government, interfering with the electoral system and doing an act of foreign interference.

This is TRUE. This is publicly shown to be how they act. Your concern was living standards.

It is also true they admitted to intentionally lying about Iraq knowing full well about collateral damage.

This is what the government is like. This is a cult.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:45pm

Spatchcock wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:32pm:

I agree the communist party publicises ideas that will get them support and are not working in the interests of the greater good.

What does it matter where a good idea comes from if it is a good idea? Why does an idea have to be bad of it is from the opposition? Why is there an imposed level of hatred?

Why is this so bad? Because it causes the government to lose influence and therefore power in the south pacific? Why is this about power and not about living standards and the advancement of the human race?

More like the South Pacific (Oceania) and its MEDIA owned Australia  Wink
A Media that is 'bias' towards Asia, Africa & Europe and has betrayed Namerica, Sahul (Australia) and Samerica.

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:48pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:45pm:

A Media that is 'bias' towards Asia, Africa & Europe and has betrayed Namerica, Sahul (Australia) and Samerica.

The Australian government essentially funded and controlled all media in South Pacific nations by their own admissions and disclosures.

Yet they are opposed to foreign media and ideas in Australia and call it a national security issue.

Ideas are a threat to the dead baby count in Iraq.

I'm telling you they are extremely evil people.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:49pm

China has based it reputation on NOT having original ideas of its own.
To suddenly turn around and try to be 'somebody else' will not immediately work.
China has to 'earn the right' to break that stereotype and prove itself.
Until then - all demonisation is justified and for cautious and safety reasons, well endorsed.  Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:52pm

Spatchcock wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:48pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:45pm:

The Australian government essentially funded and controlled all media in South Pacific nations.

No. The Media has ruled both USA & Aust Politics for so long that someone like Trump - who doesn't 'serve' the Media (like the People's Pope John Paul 2nd - who turned a blind eye to all the spiders in the Vatican, like the People's Princess Diana who gold-digged for the Spencer Family, like the People's President Obama who held hands with his wife, but couldn't shake hands with other nations in the name of peace..., etc) are now showing us the Media's INFLUENCE in the past.

The Media ruled Australian Politics and still does in a way.
Christopher Pyne said "It's all just one big show for the cameras".  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:52pm

AngryJasin wrote on Feb 28th, 2019 at 3:49pm:
China has based it reputation on NOT having original ideas of its own.
To suddenly turn around and try to be 'somebody else' will not immediately work.
China has to 'earn the right' to break that stereotype and prove itself.
Until then - all demonisation is justified and for cautious and safety reasons, well endorsed.  Wink

Development of the pacific is not bad.

It is a threat to Australian influence, so the government says it is bad.

It is bad because it is a threat to the power and reach of the Australian government. In essence, pacific development is a good thing.

There is nothing bad about it at all.

This is the world we live in.

I can't believe things like this are happening. It needs to stop. These people should be in prison. They are REALLY REALLY bad.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19
Send Topic Print