Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Judges issue racist verdict (Read 10042 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Judges issue racist verdict
Feb 26th, 2019 at 5:37pm

http://www.ozpolitic.com/index.html

The judges (members) in the Sonia Kruger case made racist claims in their deliberation, which they attributed to Andrew Bolt. Dr Robert Dubler SC and Anthea Elisabeth Lowe dismissed the claim that Kruger racially vilified Australian Muslims, on the grounds that Muslims are not a race. In consideration of their verdict, they explained:

Thereby, Ms Kruger goes further than Mr Andrew Bolt, who accepts in his article that “truly, the number of Muslims in the country does not tell the full story”. Mr Andrew Bolt points out that Germany, whilst having possibly more Muslims than France, may have escaped the same level of terrorism as France “perhaps because many of its Muslims came from Turkey, more westernised than the North African countries’’ which are the source of most Muslims in France.

The case was heard before the Civil and Administrative Tribunal of New South Wales under the Administrative and Equal Opportunity Division and the Anti-Discrimination Act of 1977. The complaint was made by Sam Ekermawi, who regularly brings similar cases before the courts, including the Alan Jones case. He was served a bankruptcy notice in 2012.

The judges cleared Kruger of racial discrimination on the grounds that Islam is not a race, but criticised her for making an insufficiently 'measured' and 'reasonable' criticism, offering the racist theory from Bolt (who was convicted of racial vilification) as an example of a measured criticism.
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2019 at 6:44pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Judges issue racist verdict
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 6:39pm

freediver wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 5:37pm:

The judges (members) in the Sonia Kruger case made racist claims in their deliberation, which they attributed to Andrew Bolt. Dr Robert Dubler SC and Anthea Elisabeth Lowe dismissed the claim that Kruger racially vilified Australian Muslims, on the grounds that Muslims are not a race. In consideration of their verdict, they explained:

Thereby, Ms Kruger goes further than Mr Andrew Bolt, who accepts in his article that “truly, the number of Muslims in the country does not tell the full story”. Mr Andrew Bolt points out that Germany, whilst having possibly more Muslims than France, may have escaped the same level of terrorism as France “perhaps because many of its Muslims came from Turkey, more westernised than the North African countries’’ which are the source of most Muslims in France.

The case was heard before the Civil and Administrative Tribunal of New South Wales under the Administrative and Equal Opportunity Division and the Anti-Discrimination Act of 1977. The complaint was made by Sam Ekermawi, who regularly brings similar cases before the courts, including the Alan Jones case. He was served a bankruptcy notice in 2012.

The judges cleared Kruger of racial discrimination on the grounds that Islam is not a race, but criticised her for making an insufficiently 'measured' and 'reasonable' criticism, offering the racist theory from Bolt (who was convicted of racial vilification) as an example of a measured criticism.

Its true, they are a breed.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 7:15pm

Johnnie wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 6:39pm:

More a disease

A plague

A filthy rotten infection that needs to be cleaned up with copious amounts of antiseptic.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 7:53pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 7:15pm:
Johnnie wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 6:39pm:

More a disease

A plague

A filthy rotten infection that needs to be cleaned up with copious amounts of antiseptic.

Burn them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:05pm

I remember nearly getting into a punch-up with Moslems in Jervis Bay because they were just leaving their rubbish around (Aboriginal Land section).

I said
"Go back to Sydney where you belong!"

They then shouted
"That's Racist!"

Yep - total turdtards.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2019 at 2:09pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:05pm:
I remember nearly getting into a punch-up with Moslems in Jervis Bay because they were just leaving their rubbish around (Aboriginal Land section).

I said

They then shouted
"That's Racist!"

Secred site, Bro - show some respec'... all prime oceanfront lend is secred site material... secret Aboriginal business... dat Jervis Bay headlan', Bro, shape like end of a dong, an' e' secred to male fertility....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2019 at 4:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 27th, 2019 at 2:09pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:05pm:

I said

They then shouted
"That's Racist!"

Secred site, Bro - show some respec'... all prime oceanfront lend is secred site material... secret Aboriginal business... dat Jervis Bay headlan', Bro, shape like end of a dong, an' e' secred to male fertility....

If I was a boong I would jump into my Toyota and go walkabout on all of my designated millions of acres with free beer. I would probably end up settling somewhere where the Dugongs and Turtle are plentiful.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print