Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
OzPol ought to become more friendly. (Read 12534 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: OzPol ought to become more friendly.
Reply #180 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 6:10pm

Violet Crumble wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 5:59pm:
Where's Wally?

It seems he is over at the sewer and has been asking where I am.  Perhaps you can tell him I am here.

IP Logged

Kiwi Dave

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:27pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 4:06pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 4:04pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 4:02pm:
Isn't that pathetic.  What are you...some sort of honey trap?  Far cough.  Have the discussion here or in some other Thread here if this MRB annoys you so.  Do you reckon you can just waltz in here, throw some bait, hook alphabet numbers and then land them at the far king sewer?  As I said...pathetic.

You see Aussie,
I told you that you chased a new member away -
now - apologise!

I obviously did not chase them away.

No yo didn’t chase me away. I just prefer to hold sensible discussions in more civilised places. PZ knows where that place is, or he will if he checks his PMs.

I’m here to stick around. But Relationships is a joke. You’re the moderator so I understand? Why haven’t you made a considered reply to PZs posts, as I have?

I also grow tedious of you accusing me of being a sock of people I’ve never heard of. My names Dave. I was born in New Zealand. Hence, I am “kiwi Dave”. Why that has caused your panties to bunch, I know not.

Dave

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:32pm

Kiwi Dave wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:27pm:
Isn't that pathetic.  What are you...some sort of honey trap?  Far cough.  Have the discussion here or in some other Thread here if this MRB annoys you so.  Do you reckon you can just waltz in here, throw some bait, hook alphabet numbers and then land them at the far king sewer?  As I said...pathetic.

You see Aussie,
now - apologise!

No yo didn’t chase me away. I just prefer to hold sensible discussions in more civilised places. PZ knows where that place is, or he will if he checks his PMs.

I’m here to stick around. But Relationships is a joke. You’re the moderator so I understand? Why haven’t you made a considered reply to PZs posts, as I have?

I also grow tedious of you accusing me of being a sock of people I’ve never heard of. My names Dave. I was born in New Zealand. Hence, I am “kiwi Dave”. Why that has caused your panties to bunch, I know not.

Dave

Hi Dave

Sorry not to reply, but I never respond to private messages these day

Sorry about my last posts too.  Was holding my eyes open at the end -- huge sleep lag & nodding off

I'll try to find the thread in question, and your posts, if not tonight, then maybe tomorrow

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Kiwi Dave

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:39pm

PZ547 wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:32pm:

You see Aussie,
now - apologise!

Dave

Hi Dave

Sorry about my last posts too.  Was holding my eyes open at the end -- huge sleep lag & nodding off

I'll try to find the thread in question, and your posts, if not tonight, then maybe tomorrow

Gidday PZ,

There is no need for you to respond to the PM, just read it. As I wrote above:

To PZ547

Quote:
Didn't see your replies, Kiwi Dave.  Sorry

That's very understandable, given 60 to 70 percent of what get's thrown around on this board is trolling, mod stabbing, and bickering.

I've replied to you on another forum I was invited to. The thread is called "The Lettuce Thread" and is on the "Philosophy, Religion and Psychology" board.

I believe you have a PM telling you where it is. I look forward to your reply, or bye for now.

Dave

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #184 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Quote:

Dave

Sure.  Get tedious and watch me not a farq give.

You register here, start an attack campaign and then you register at another Forum (the sewer, as soon as some total random strange wanker, BO, sends you a PM and) in a nano second, there you are.  And in that nano second, you conclude it is 'more civilised.'

Almost every post you have made has had some connection (direct or indirect) to me.

You post in exactly the same style (and content) as a well known disrupter who thinks their life mission is to nudge me and they always failed.

You have done the same.  Why on Earth would a total stanger to this place and its surrounds attempt to immediately become a Mod of a MRB, particularly this one?

Who do you think you are kidding?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #185 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:44pm

PZ547 wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:32pm:

You see Aussie,
now - apologise!

Dave

Hi Dave

Don't bother alphabet numbers.  It is a deliberate honey trap.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #186 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 9:50pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 7:44pm:

Are you head hunting for chemtrail believing, moon landing denying, antivax promoting, etc etc, conspiracy theorists for Monks mongs now? Can you take IITL with you too?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #187 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 9:54pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 9:50pm:

Are you head hunting for chemtrail believing, moon landing denying, antivax promoting, etc etc, conspiracy theorists for Monks mongs now? Can you take IITL with you too?

If that crap is asking me if I have invited alphabet numbers to go to Monk's Forum..............as usual (with me) you are wrong.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #188 - Apr 25th, 2019 at 10:07pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 9:54pm:
Setanta wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 9:50pm:

If that crap is asking me if I have invited alphabet numbers to go to Monk's Forum..............as usual (with me) you are wrong.

Aww. Do it.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #189 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 10:14am

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print