Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Another savage child killing (Read 2215 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Another savage child killing
Feb 20th, 2019 at 11:00am

https://au.news.yahoo.com/mason-lees-mum-admits-killing-toddler-003151858.html?u...

"The mother of slain Queensland toddler Mason Jet Lee has admitted to his manslaughter.

Anne Maree Lee, 29, tearfully pleaded guilty to the 22-month-old’s manslaughter after he died from a blow from her partner in Caboolture, north of Brisbane, in June 2016.

She also pleaded guilty to a child cruelty charge after failing to get him medical treatment for leg and anus injuries in January and February that year.

'after a blow from her partner'..... WTF??? 'leg and anus injuries'???  A 22 month old?  Killed by a blow from the 'new lion' in the 'pride' - who has no blood relationship to the child...

Farken sheilas these days and the drop-kicks they get tangled up with ..... let's call a spade a spade...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Another savage child killing
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 11:44am

Hang em and hang em high.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:11pm

are we turning into MONSTERS...

I cried when I first read about Mason   what sort of savages  are these persons.....who can do such things and watch in silence..

grap I say the judges got it wrong as well..

9yrs to the monster who did this   doesnt make any kind of sense does it?......

she will probably be allowed to walk free because she pled guilty....and she will  go on to give birth to more babies  she should never be allowed within 500 meters of........... Angry Angry

this its whats wrong with us....she and him  will go on being allowed to have more children......

we would put an animal down if it had done that to one of its own... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:29pm

cods wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:11pm:

It makes even less sense when you know the parole period is 2022, just 3 years 10 months from now

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:47pm

cods wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:11pm:
are we turning into MONSTERS...

I cried when I first read about Mason   what sort of savages  are these persons.....who can do such things and watch in silence..

grap I say the judges got it wrong as well..

she will probably be allowed to walk free because she pled guilty....and she will  go on to give birth to more babies  she should never be allowed within 500 meters of........... Angry Angry

this its whats wrong with us....she and him  will go on being allowed to have more children......

we would put an animal down if it had done that to one of its own... Angry Angry Angry

Didn't see the sentence - 9 years and nearly  out on parole?  Get out there, find another willing dopey sheila, get her in the sack, feed her BS and let her imagination run riot over 'security' and garbage - and then he could do the same again next time he's pissed or drugged or just out of control...

Truly feminism and Jane Austen and governments in this nation have a lot to answer for, for breaking up the family pattern to suit stupidity.

Jane Austen gets a guernsey because her writings instill in silly girls ideas of a privileged lifestyle when most are headed for poverty and downfall... not only for themselves, but for their children.   Cry  Cry  :'

"Oh - but I'm better than being a housemaid...." 

Schools, and society as a whole, are guilty as well for promoting girls over boys all the time, and filling their heads with ideas of unwarranted and unearned privilege when the reality is most will have to work and work hard.

No beer and skittles in modern 'relationships' between 'men' and 'women' .....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm

I dont agree with your ideas on modern education grap....

what I find is women trying to out do males....they still talk Glass Ceilings... when we have had female PMs for years...   Female heads of BIG BUSINESS females BUILDING THEIR own million dollar business..

what the hell they talking about..

you bring up Jane Austen.... who wrote beautiful books.... in an age where book reading was the norm....I am sure she mixed with many authors of her time as well...

many authors were females....trouble is so many ignore that fact unless they wish to mock it of course...

women do not live in a fantasy world these days grap....some are even harder than the most violent of men..

look at this "mother"  I shudder using the word.....

she should never be allowed to create another human being....shes a monster who should be sterilised...to think they can walk free and go back to living a normal life....because they are shielded and protected inside and out...our system sucks..

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 3:54pm

cods wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm:
I dont agree with your ideas on modern education grap....

what I find is women trying to out do males....they still talk Glass Ceilings... when we have had female PMs for years...   Female heads of BIG BUSINESS females BUILDING THEIR own million dollar business..

what the hell they talking about..

you bring up Jane Austen.... who wrote beautiful books.... in an age where book reading was the norm....I am sure she mixed with many authors of her time as well...

many authors were females....trouble is so many ignore that fact unless they wish to mock it of course...

women do not live in a fantasy world these days grap....some are even harder than the most violent of men..

look at this "mother"  I shudder using the word.....

she should never be allowed to create another human being....shes a monster who should be sterilised...to think they can walk free and go back to living a normal life....because they are shielded and protected inside and out...our system sucks..

It'll be a wrist slap and she can go breed with another monster and start all over again... for 'manslaughter' by neglect she probably won't get any prison time.... they'll take into account her bad upbringing replete with violence and stuff, poor education and ability to understand things, her devastation at the loss of a beloved child etc... and she might be punished by fellow inmates as a 'baby killer' ..... and off she goes....

Hope they put the killer in with the general population and broadcast it about.... just drop a hint that the guy with the new name is actually a child killer....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 4:04pm

Police and Ambos couldn't handle what they saw

“Two police and two ambos did their jobs and then they all just dropped to the gutter. There were ambos sobbing,” a neighbour told News Corp.

“They had to be taken away. They couldn’t deal with what they had seen.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/mason-lees-stepfather-sent-anne-maree-sickening-photo-... - click "Continue Story" at the end of first section

The mother could have put her son out for adoption instead of letting him be killed cods. Our humanist society has lost it's moral codes and light sentencing is ensuring they stay lost

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 4:10pm

Rat face, tattoos, skinny burnout  .. Jesus Christ - what 'woman' would look at that ... the middle one...

She was in a 'violent relationship' with this arsecunt that prevented her from seeing her own child?  why didn't she call the cops and the welfare?

mason.jpg (35 KB | 15 )
mason.jpg

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 4:53pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 4:04pm:
he mother could have put her son out for adoption instead of letting him be killed cods. Our humanist society has lost it's moral codes and light sentencing is ensuring they stay lost

so true   that what I mean some people should not be allowed to become parents  giving birth doesnt make you a parent...she should not be able to reproduce  neither of them....stop this .. these people are born without love empathy caring...they are born with nothing....yet we allow them to reproduce as if they will ever change......

we are as mad as they are...the court has got this so wrong so many times.....

the elected people we have seem more concerned with a few on Nauru  they are far more important  and need more attention than to any of the babies that have been murdered since the year 2000.....I havent been able to read your link yet I have to prepare myself  I will read it though because we cant keep turning a blind eye to what is going on..

these people are being sentenced because this baby DIED.. what about the horrendous torture he suffered..

if person break down after what they see    what did that child SUFFER..as we are part of humanity   we must take some responsibility for this as well...

like where were the authorities   where are they now ??

why are these people not before the courts as well..

someone knew this was going on....

have you noticed this almost doesnt make the news....

we used to get a day by day of the court action now nothing.....where are the headlines  screaming for the keys to be thrown away....

people like us  are the only voice these babies have...even the unborn ones  yet to face other wicked cowardly people who are out there.....

I find it impossible to shut up about what is happening.....and the way the court treats these worst of the worst criminals.....

they should be in Goulburn  Maximum let them suffer and see what hell is like....like little mason did.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 5:02pm

Quote:
they should be in Goulburn  Maximum let them suffer and see what hell is like....like little mason did.

Why do you love using trigger words like 'little?'  His name is Mason.  Not "Little Mason."

That use of 'little' is far king schmedia crap.  I detest it.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 5:47pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 5:02pm:
Quote:

Why do you love using trigger words like 'little?'  His name is Mason.  Not "Little Mason."

You can't help yourself, can you retard? Take a hike

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #12 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 5:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 11:44am:
Hang em and hang em high.

You like your men well hung Bobby ?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 5:56pm

This is a common practice in Mexico.
Do you think child killers need to be contained inside a wall?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 6:07pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 5:02pm:
Quote:

You can't help yourself, can you retard? Take a hike

Nope...you tell me why his name is not Mason and somehow becomes Little Mason.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print