Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: WHO WOULD WIN IN A NAKED MUD WRESTLING MATCH BETWEEN AGNES AND MORTHA?
*** This poll has now closed ***

AGNES    
  12 (85.7%)
MOTHRA    
  2 (14.3%)

Total votes: 14
« Created by: The Reboot on: Feb 16th, 2019 at 9:52pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
POLL: A VS M (Read 3415 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: POLL: A VS M
Reply #45 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:22pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 5:55pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 5:44pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
[I literally have 'no idea'.  Tongue

you never do

And in the greater scheme of things of all other Topics, beyond this one right now, I've yet to see you contribute anything remotely to do with the concept of an 'idea'. You can't even cut the mustard in Philosophy for starters.
At least I consciously admitted to having 'no idea' to your previous post. Whereas you've just proved to have 'no idea' without you actually having any idea at all that you were saying it.

This is why I call you 'Boofhead'.  Roll Eyes

Again you delude yourself JaSin.  Posting some drug induced rant/hallucination full of crap is not an 'idea.'  It is just that....bullshit.

Again you say that so easy, but only because you've detracted from your own post to Boofhead's post instead.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:32pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:22pm:

you never do

And in the greater scheme of things of all other Topics, beyond this one right now, I've yet to see you contribute anything remotely to do with the concept of an 'idea'. You can't even cut the mustard in Philosophy for starters.
At least I consciously admitted to having 'no idea' to your previous post. Whereas you've just proved to have 'no idea' without you actually having any idea at all that you were saying it.

Again you delude yourself JaSin.  Posting some drug induced rant/hallucination full of crap is not an 'idea.'  It is just that....bullshit.

Again you say that so easy, but only because you've detracted from your own post to Boofhead's post instead.

Right there.  You'll delude yourself that made sense.  It simply does not.  It is crap.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:35pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:32pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:22pm:

you never do

Right there.  You'll delude yourself that made sense.  It simply does not.  It is crap.

See. In the end. You too have 'no idea' what Boofhead was talking about either!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ha! That's as funny as F_-k  Grin Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:37pm

I doubt anyone knows what you are drug farqed ranting about ~ ever, Mellie et al.

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:48pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:37pm:
I doubt anyone knows what you are drug farqed ranting about ~ ever, Mellie et al.

WRONG AGAIN.  I'm Mellie.  Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:49pm

It's ok Aussie Bullfrog Man (do you have an Akubra with that name with little bullfrog legs dangling from its rim to keep the flies off ya?) - I understand that you've never got anything anyone says around here and I got that understanding a long time ago. You don't need to prove to me, by accusing me, that you are an alcoholic drug using 'bully' in the Taxi industry. Even they don't like you, invite you...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:49pm

Violet Crumble wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:48pm:

WRONG AGAIN.  I'm Mellie.  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:09pm

you never do

Unlike you, I have no desire to try and make myself relevant by pretending to be some sort of philosopher or know it all.  The approval of anonymous people on an online forum is the sort of thing a desperate loser seeks, not me.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:17pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

you never do

Unlike you, I have no desire to try and make myself relevant by pretending to be some sort of philosopher or know it all.  The approval of anonymous people on an online forum is the sort of thing a desperate loser seeks, not me.

Then why are you here in the first place then, if you don't wish to 'belong' because you think it is 'beneath' you???
No wonder you get so many members here calling you an idiot.
Well off you go then and find where you do belong.
You definitely don't belong here and I've been saying that for ages.

(hey everyone: I bet he posts again  Wink)

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #54 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:20pm

wow that escalated quickly...

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:23pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:17pm:
Then why are you here in the first place then

for my entertainment.

It's certainly not for your approval Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:25pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:20pm:

jasin was hoping I'd reply. He has nothing else but an old tv to keep him company. He has no friends or family to talk to so I had to help.

You can't say I didn't do my bit of charity for today Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #57 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:29pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:25pm:

jasin was hoping I'd reply. He has nothing else but an old tv to keep him company. He has no friends or family to talk to so I had to help.

From mud wrestling to being a drug addled blah blah haha

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #58 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:38pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 5:19pm:
True!
If Reboot and Agnes can put on the bikini and ...<enter Barry White voice> sensually slink around smearing port wine aeroplane jelly all over them in an erotic display of jealousy expressed through moist man-oeuvres of...  Shocked Oh.

Then why can't I jump in the mud pit with Aussie and show the ladies what it means to slip a turd in amongst it - specifically down Aussie's mouth.  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin is going straight to the pool room

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:40pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:29pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:25pm:

From mud wrestling to being a drug addled blah blah haha

have you read his stuff? I'm not surprised aussie thinks he's stoned Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print