Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: WHO WOULD WIN IN A NAKED MUD WRESTLING MATCH BETWEEN AGNES AND MORTHA?
*** This poll has now closed ***

AGNES    
  12 (85.7%)
MOTHRA    
  2 (14.3%)

Total votes: 14
« Created by: The Reboot on: Feb 16th, 2019 at 9:52pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
POLL: A VS M (Read 3425 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: POLL: A VS M
Reply #15 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:00am

Agnes wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 8:58am:
must be another dead arab moment Set-- LOL

Poor old boot is conflicted she chose the tuna loose meat sand which but secretly loves Jasie boy and thinks i am a threat   ( it referenced me on its first post on the welcome thread-we didnt even know each other in the slightest- nuff said ?)-- the only response i have to that is  say the heart is a lonely hunter honey - I am a friend of Jasins these days - no need for these tantrums

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:03am

Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:00am:

Poor old boot is conflicted she chose the tuna loose meat sand which but secretly loves Jasie boy and thinks i am a threat   ( it referenced me on its first post on the welcome thread-we didnt even know each other in the slightest- nuff said ?)-- the only response i have to that is  say the heart is a lonely hunter honey - I am a friend of Jasins these days - no need for these tantrums

I will see your quote and raise you one sthupid Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:12am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 12:18pm

Agnes wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:03am:
Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:00am:

I will see your quote and raise you one sthupid Roll Eyes

Just a sensible precaution against one of your notorious late edits/deletes.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #18 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 12:33pm

Just because you thought this forum would be a good place to "look for love" doesn't mean everybody utilizes OzPol as a dating site.

Tuna loose meat sandwich? My mouth has been on the receiving end of many vaginas and not one of them looked like that, I can only conclude you're talking about your own.

You aren't that special, Agnes. You're not a "target", and I'm not "jealous" of you and Jasin. I wanted to see if this poll would be deleted after the "CODS VS MOTHRA" poll and your name was first to mind.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #19 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 12:58pm

The Reboot wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 12:33pm:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/GpyS1lJXJYupG/giphy.gif

Just because you thought this forum would be a good place to "look for love" doesn't mean everybody utilizes OzPol as a dating site.

Tuna loose meat sandwich? My mouth has been on the receiving end of many vaginas and not one of them looked like that, I can only conclude you're talking about your own.

You aren't that special, Agnes. You're not a "target", and I'm not "jealous" of you and Jasin. I wanted to see if this poll would be deleted after the "CODS VS MOTHRA" poll and your name was first to mind.

Like anyone believes any of that idiot- go have a tuna sandwhich and calm your frayed nerves  ( yuk)  Grin and I get whiff a very intense whiff of sock from you "boot"

you like taking a free hit at me and even mothra- stuff yourself back up your ass mate
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:13pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:07pm

Agnes wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 12:58pm:

Like anyone believes any of that idiot- go suck a vag today ( yuk)  Grin

That's assuming I give a flying toss what anybody "believes", moron.  Cheesy

If it makes you feel "relevant" then by all means believe that.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm

Like anyone believes any of that idiot- go have a tuna sandwhich and calm your frayed nerves  ( yuk)  Grin and I get whiff a very intense whiff of sock from you "boot"

you like taking a free hit at me and even mothra- stuff yourself back up your ass mate

Any similar 'whiff' off barryfromthebush, Agnes?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:23pm

The Reboot wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:07pm:

I'M GETTING A REALLY BIG BONER FROM HAVING YOU TWO FIGHT OVER ME. HA! HA!
Cheesy
I WANT TO ADD SOME JELLY
  Cheesy

(that should stop you both  Wink)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:10pm

hold the jelly mate-

I know who boot is- let's just say that much and it's ridiculous but for now my secret
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2019 at 4:35pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #24 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:11pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm:

I thought you might know arsie  Cool

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #25 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:16pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm:

Maybe you're just paranoid?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:22pm

Any 'whiff' Agnes?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #27 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:30pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:22pm:
Any 'whiff' Agnes?

does beaded seat cover have a smell? leave bazza alone anyway

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Agnes wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:30pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:22pm:
Any 'whiff' Agnes?

does beaded seat cover have a smell? leave bazza alone anyway

No sock 'whiff' around barryfromthebush, Agnes?

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 3:18pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:23pm:
The Reboot wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 1:07pm:

I'M GETTING A REALLY BIG BONER FROM HAVING YOU TWO FIGHT OVER ME. HA! HA!
Cheesy
I WANT TO ADD SOME JELLY
  Cheesy

(that should stop you both  Wink)

That doesn't surprise me  Grin

If there's jelly, it has to be aeroplane - port wine flavoured.

How bout it, Agnes? A bit of relish on the tuna sammich?  CheesyAgnes wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 2:10pm:
hold the jelly mate-

I know who boot is- let's just say that much and it's ridiculous and my secret

Back to socks again. Weren't you getting up Aussie for obsessing over that?  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print