Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Jews - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah (Read 2570 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Jews - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah
Reply #15 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 5:51pm

Yes the entire Judaism (Front of Judea) 'Jedi' movement was/is a original masterpeice of incorporating their family tree in 'book form' and the 'book' was just as good a 'vessel' for immortality as Pyramids, cave-wall art, military conquest, etc are for other 'families' out there.
So the book and its stories within became the Jewish Family's 'Tool' of their trade.

As for them not believing in Messiahs (who died for 'their' sins) and Prophets (who killed them for his sins) - oh, I'm sure they do. But they do like to present themselves 'like Gods' over the mass-producing primitive Asian peoples. Just like Mohommedism likes mass producing to the 'token' individuality of the African.

The strange thing now, is that the Jewish people are finding empowerment in 'Military' action, rather than Religious and its showing via their very own 'Nation' (Political/Military creation).

Judaism: The Fall from the Garden of Eden
Mohommedism: The Rise into the Garden of Eden

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #16 - Feb 19th, 2019 at 6:28am

Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 5:51pm:
Yes the entire Judaism (Front of Judea) 'Jedi' movement was/is a original masterpeice of incorporating their family tree in 'book form' and the 'book' was just as good a 'vessel' for immortality as Pyramids, cave-wall art, military conquest, etc are for other 'families' out there.
So the book and its stories within became the Jewish Family's 'Tool' of their trade.

As for them not believing in Messiahs (who died for 'their' sins) and Prophets (who killed them for his sins) - oh, I'm sure they do. But they do like to present themselves 'like Gods' over the mass-producing primitive Asian peoples. Just like Mohommedism likes mass producing to the 'token' individuality of the African.

The strange thing now, is that the Jewish people are finding empowerment in 'Military' action, rather than Religious and its showing via their very own 'Nation' (Political/Military creation).

It is not surprising that you are sure Jews believe in the Messiah and God-given prophet. Just look at the rest of your whacko theories.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:12am

issuevoter wrote on Feb 19th, 2019 at 6:28am:

It is not surprising that you are sure Jews believe in the Messiah and God-given prophet. Just look at the rest of your whacko theories.

And yet it is I, not you - that sees Moslems 'serving in Heaven', while Jews 'reigning in Hell'. I think I know more about 'them' than you IssueMagazine.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #18 - Feb 20th, 2019 at 7:24pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 20th, 2019 at 12:12am:
issuevoter wrote on Feb 19th, 2019 at 6:28am:

And yet it is I, not you - that sees Moslems 'serving in Heaven', while Jews 'reigning in Hell'. I think I know more about 'them' than you IssueMagazine.

Have you converted to Islam yet?  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print