Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Jews - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah (Read 2569 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Jews - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah
Feb 16th, 2019 at 11:33am

Jews - 'The sceptre shall not depart from Judah....'

On, their 'fate', in the world.

Scripture claims to predict their path, in this world, through the ages.....

Quote:

Genesis 49:8-10

(8) Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee. (9) Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? (10) The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Judah's brothers, the other tribes, are to bow down to Judah in the last days.

Verse 8 invokes the image of a subject showing deference to his monarch, an image that sharpens in verse 10 with the use of a “scepter,” a symbol of a ruler's sovereignty, implying dominion, power, and authority. The symbol reinforces the point that Judah has a responsibility to rule, to lead.

....It should not be surprising, then, that those who have Judah as an ancestor are often leaders in the fields they choose to enter. For example, in fields as diverse as politics, science, finance, business, entertainment, art, etc., we find descendants of Judah overrepresented as leaders, despite comprising only 2% of the American population. Even in the area of wealth, they represent 20% of the wealthiest 400 Americans.         While some cry conspiracy,        those who believe God and Genesis 49 instead see a God-ordained gift of leadership and fulfilled Bible prophecy.

....The day will come when every knee will bow to a Jew - Jesus Christ.

- Pat Higgins

source is The Berean Daily Verse and Comment, WWW search

It can be plainly seen everywhere in the world today.....

Those -here- who hate God, also hate God's authority [in this world].

And they also hate every 'expression' of that authority, in the world, wherever we can see it.

e.g.
The 'Jews'.

Too bad [for them] [the 'haters'] !

The Jews are not 'special', except, that they have been given/gifted traits, which would ensure their prominence among mankind, BY GOD.

Both a blessing, and a 'curse' ?

Isaiah 48:10
Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Yadda said....       [there are more scripture quotes. so don't go there!      Tongue     ]
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1435998745/1#1

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Jews - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 11:38am

p.s.
Yadda is one of the 'uncircumcised'.        [i am not Jewish]

Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:38pm

He's off again, but this is not philosophy. It is dogma.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 7:56pm

The Jews had their Fall in the Middle-East over Asia
The Christians took advantage for Europe.
The Africans inspired Mohommedism to get it back.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 10:08pm

Apparently Hitler said this:

"The Jews have shown real genius in profiting by politics. This capitalistic people, which was brought into existence by the unscrupulous exploitation of men, has understood how to get the leadership of the Fourth Estate into its own hands; and by acting both on the Right and on the Left it has its apostles in both camps. On the Right the Jew does his best to encourage all the evils there are to such an extent that the man of the people, poor devil, will be exasperated as much as possible— greed of money, unscrupulousness, hard- heartedness, abominable snobbishness. More and more Jews have wormed their way into our upper-class families; and the consequence has been that the ruling class has been alienated from its own people."

Got it off wikiquote.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 10:22pm

Before America: Jesus the Jew Messiah (Jews enter Europe)
After America: Hitler the Jew Prophet (Jews kicked out)

Before Australia: Mohommed the Moslem Prophet (Attacks Europe)
After Australia: '________' the Moslem Messiah (Leaves Europe)

Just a process of watching the Religious 'lie' fold away from Europe back to the Middle-East thanks to the truth of Namerica and Australia instead.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 12:15am

issuevoter wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 5:38pm:

He's off again, but this is not philosophy.

It is dogma.

You are just a bigot, issue.

i.e.
Anyone who does not share your worldview,      should just shut TF up.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504350331/4#4

JaSin bot,

IMO, the content of many of your posts are still failing the Turing Test.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test

p.s.
I love the Jewish people.

Smiley

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #7 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 12:03pm

I am willing to debate the question of whether I am a bigot, but that is not the point. You are spouting dogma on a forum intended for philosophy. Perhaps you do not understand the difference, or you just want to lambast everyone with what you want them to believe.

The bottom line is that you are spouting dogma, and you cannot deny it. Check your dictionary.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 12:32pm

issuevoter wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 9:36pm:

Yadda insists on using the Philosophy Forum as a pulpit from which to preach his dark-age superstition and non-verifiable mumbo jumbo.....

Dictionary;
philosophy = =
1 the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence.        a set of theories of a particular philosopher.
2 the study of the theoretical basis of a branch of knowledge or experience.
3 a theory or attitude that guides one’s behaviour.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 1:04pm

"Jewry is a Folk with a racial core that is not wholly unitary. Nevertheless, as a Folk, it has special intrinsic characteristics which separate it from all other Folks living on the globe. Jewry is not a religious community, but the religious bond between Jews; rather is in reality the momentary governmental system of the Jewish Folk. The Jew has never had a territorially bounded State of his own in the manner of Aryan States. Nevertheless, his religious community is a real State, since it guarantees the preservation, the increase and the future of the Jewish Folk. But this is solely the task of the State. That the Jewish State is subject to no territorial limitation, as is the case with Aryan States, is connected with the character of the Jewish Folk, which is lacking in the productive forces for the construction and preservation of its own territorial State."

- Hitler

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #10 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 1:14pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 12:32pm:

issuevoter wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 9:36pm:

Yadda insists on using the Philosophy Forum as a pulpit from which to preach his dark-age superstition and non-verifiable mumbo jumbo.....

Dictionary;
philosophy = =
1 the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence.        a set of theories of a particular philosopher.
2 the study of the theoretical basis of a branch of knowledge or experience.
3 a theory or attitude that guides one’s behaviour.

Yes. Study and Theory, Yadda. Not insisting, dogmatically, that we know Universal Truth, which is what you Abrahamic religious fanatics try to palm off as philosophy.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 1:21pm

Einstein handwrote a letter in German to Jewish philosopher Eric B. Gutkind on Jan. 3, 1954, a year before Einstein's death. The letter was a response to Gutkind's book "Choose Life: The Biblical Call to Revolt" (1952, H. Schuman; 1st edition).

In part of his letter, Einstein writes,
"For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are also no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them,"
as translated from German by Joan Stambaugh. [Religious Mysteries: 8 Alleged Relics of Jesus]

In his book, Gutkind suggested that unlike the mass hypnosis spoiling mankind at the time, "The soul of the Jewish people was never a mass-soul. Israel's soul could not be hypnotized; it never succumbed to hypnotic assaults. … The soul of Israel is incorruptible."

And as for whether Einstein believed in God? Yes and no, it seems.

In a March 24, 1954 letter, he is quoted as writing,
"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

However, in the letter to Gutkind, Einstein wrote the word
God was "nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish."

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 9:39pm

Jews: a group of Middle-Eastern people who used 'Writing' (created by Sumerians on the Temple of Ur, inspired by Sin... known as the Moon today) to immortalise their own blood-line from their Jewish Adam & Eve.
By being the first 'race/family/tribe' to immortalise themselves in Writing and adding story to their future generations - they became 'empowered' over other groups, tribes, etc in that they presented themselves as 'unique' and 'special' above all others. Eventually they managed to push the domination as them being the 'Chosen Ones' of God (and thus the all powerful 'God' of Monotheism was created) to the point of almost making themselves out as the 'God' that they described.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 9:39pm:
Jews: a group of Middle-Eastern people who used 'Writing' (created by Sumerians on the Temple of Ur, inspired by Sin... known as the Moon today) to immortalise their own blood-line from their Jewish Adam & Eve.
By being the first 'race/family/tribe' to immortalise themselves in Writing and adding story to their future generations - they became 'empowered' over other groups, tribes, etc in that they presented themselves as 'unique' and 'special' above all others. Eventually they managed to push the domination as them being the 'Chosen Ones' of God (and thus the all powerful 'God' of Monotheism was created) to the point of almost making themselves out as the 'God' that they described.

So the story of eating from the tree of knowledge was really an allegorical fairy tale on how Jews learned to write to cement their place in history?

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #14 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 5:17pm

I don't think the Jews can be singled out as the only group who think of themselves as special or chosen. They're all as stupid as each other, but I will say this for the Jews: they are not so stupid as to believe in messiahs and god-given prophets. They have been sensibly sceptical through less critical, if not gullible, eras. And today, they are unlikely to be taken-in by any new self-appointed messengers of God.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print