Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Trump's Biggest Supporter: It's a Scam (Read 4532 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Trump's Biggest Supporter: It's a Scam
Feb 16th, 2019 at 4:56am

Ann Coulter: National Emergency Designed ‘for Trump to Scam the Stupidest People in His Base’

Quote:
Conservative provocateur Ann Coulter fired shots at Trump on Friday for saying he’ll sign a bill that would avert another government shutdown and instead declaring a national emergency to build his Mexico border wall. Replying to a tweet that claimed “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling,” Coulter wrote that “no, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years.” In a subsequent tweet, she added that “The goal is to get Trump’s stupidest voters to say ‘HE’S FIGHTING!’ No he’s not. If he signs this bill, it’s over.” A former Trump ally, Coulter has soured on the president in recent months in the midst of the shutdown debates, claiming to The Daily Caller that the president will “have no legacy whatsoever” without a border wall.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ann-coulter-national-emergency-designed-for-trump-...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Re: Trump's Biggest Supporter: It's a Scam
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:02am

Trump declared a national emergency over his border wall.

Then immediately said he didn't need to.

Next, his words will be used against him.

Aqua will say Trump is using his "cunning mind."

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:35am

He then ran off to More-a-Lardass to check on the effort to hire more undocumented people to clean the orange paint off his shirt collars. As for (M)ann Coulter: “Forget the fact that he’s digging his own grave,” she said. “The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

Some praying mantis must be working on another book deal.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:43am

Now now, leftards, the more you talk about Mr Trump and his policies, the fatter Fat Steve and Janeen get.

If you just vibed with Mr Trump's awesomeness, this would all go away.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:47am

“The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2019 at 9:14am

Marla wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 6:35am:
Some praying mantis must be working on another book deal.

Who the hell buys her books anyway? I much prefer her hogtied.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:28am

interesting that Anne would say Donald will have "no legacy whatsoever" Grin Grin Grin.

a mans legacy is to be judged by his "impact on the world".
how was he able to penetrate the world and impose his will upon it.

now for gweg or karnal or marla, their impact is a few thousand posts read by 50 people.
thats not much penetration.

for fat steve or janeen, there is NO penetration.
they are just in a durr state absorbing stimuli  "theres a kitten video, pass me a can of coca cola, i think i'll go smoke a joint, wheres the pizza".
and there is no lagacy.
they are "surviving not thriving".
their whole mission when they get up is to "cope"
just to cope with another day.

so steve and janeen are so shut down that they wouldnt even have the energy to post.

for people motivated to post about trump , most are doing it from the following frame.

"when i was a kid i wanted to be a fireman or an astronaut but i ended up with a lame ass job and i ended up not realising my potential.  and i had just as much potential as trump. i am as smart as trump, i am just as good looking. so why arent i  in the white house.  why are my dreams shattered.
and its really painful for them.

steve and janeen dont feel the pain but the person who is living a lame life and has a good brain, has to suppress the realisation that they didnt take action and bust thru barriers like donald . and they hate him for exposing to their subconscious this fact.
and so they go into a rage.

from my perspective, a rage is higher consciousness then the durrr state of steve and janeen.
but its still going nowhere.
until they take the lessons, take action to move up and develop the discipline to be a man on 'their " terms, they will always be reacting to trump.
and if you are reactive, you are sucked into someone elses frame and you are not living your life, you are living the life that trump has assigned for you.
refocus that passion into personal growth.
dont let trump dictate the trajectory of your life

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:43am

Now now, dear, Mr Trump will leave a 10% middle class tax cut - by as early as next week.

We'll wait and see, okay?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:28am

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:43am:
Now now, dear, Mr Trump will leave a 10% middle class tax cut - by as early as next week.

tax cuts arent the solution to americas woes.

give steve and janeen more money and they will buy more sugar and fat and go downhilol faster
give the drug addicted more money and he buys more drugs.

what america needs is not 10 % more money, its 10 % more gratitude for living in a land of awesome opportunities.

if you live in america and you are butt hurt and sad and think a tax cut is going to make you awesome, you are out of your freaking mind

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:41am

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:43am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 6:28am:
there is NO penetration.

That is good news for the woman in your life ...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:44am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:28am:

give steve and janeen more money and they will buy more sugar and fat and go downhilol faster

what america needs is not 10 % more money, its 10 % more gratitude for living in a land of awesome opportunities.

if you live in america and you are butt hurt and sad and think a tax cut is going to make you awesome, you are out of your freaking mind

I agree, dear, but Mr Trump obviously thinks Fat Steve and Janeen need more Coke and Pepsi.

But I'm curious. When did you last visit the land of opportunity?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #12 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:53am

Trump will leave a legacy, but I'm worried that it will be the normalisation of things like lying to the people, hiding information, reports or the truth from them, and attacking the media to the point of levels normally only seen under dictatorships.

Even in his latest press conference to announce the national emergency, he attacked a reporter saying mockingly "you don't believe the stats do you" and then called him fake news.

The stats, released by Trump's own government, because they don't support what he is saying or justify what he wants to do, he attacks people for accepting them.

It's just madness.  If his legacy makes the way he's conducted his presidency the new bar by which all future presidents are no longer judged but must use as the foundation of their presidency, that will be the end of the US as a global powerhouse.

I think what people mean when they say Trump won't leave a legacy, they're referring to a positive one.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 11:26am

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:44am:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 9:28am:

I agree, dear, but Mr Trump obviously thinks Fat Steve and Janeen need more Coke and Pepsi.

But I'm curious. When did you last visit the land of opportunity?

ive been to the southern states.
the wealth i saw was mind boggling.
the ammount of machinery on a ranch in texas would leave an aussie farmer for dead.

there has never been a richer country and the country is richer now then at any stage.

sure, if you want to vibe with micheal moore and be all sad because the "factory closed down", then, by all means, be all sad and butt hurt and cry.

but if you cant make something of your life in america, you just arent trying.

you apply the principles of the superior man, offer value first, contribute first, work on yourself , hit the gym, eat good food, get around successful people, a commitment to lifelong learning and you have never had it easier.

i suppose its easier to just take heroin and be a pathetic puke.

but to anyone with an ounce of aspiration, why would you do that?

when a dumb, carb bloated retard with orange hair can just dominate and crush it, you would have to have very low self esteem to believe that YOU couldnt crush it

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 11:34am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 11:26am:
but if you cant make something of your life in america, you just arent trying.

Or you just aren't getting enough handouts from Daddy.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print