Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Me praying five times a day, is sharia." (Read 385 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
"Me praying five times a day, is sharia."
Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:45pm

- Yassmin Abdel-Magied

What about moslems    LAWFULLY    making slaves, of non-moslems ?

Is that a part of Sharia - Yassmin Abdel-Magied ?

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Feb 11, 2019

Muslima from Canada [captured in Syria]: “Having slaves is part of Sharia.
I believe in Sharia, wherever Sharia is”

Dura Ahmed is being treated as a victim in the Canadian media, and will likely be able to resume living freely in Canada despite having gone to live in the Islamic State.

What kind of a life will she make in Canada?

Do you think she will raise her children to be loyal, productive members of the Canadian state?

It is suicidal to allow people who have freely gone to live in an entity that was and is avowedly at war with Canada and has called for the murder of Canadian civilians.

Toronto woman who was a member of Islamic State’s women’s auxiliary and captured by U.S. forces claims she was clueless [just another 'innocent' moslem - Yadda ] about the horrors committed by the death cult.

Dura Ahmed, 28, was one of two Canadian women captured in eastern Syria.

Regrets?

She has none, according to CNN.

Nor had Ahmed heard of the countless executions or the murder and enslavement of Yezidi women.

“Briefly, just briefly I heard about some executions taking place,” Ahmed told the network.

As for the Yezidis, she remained non-plussed.

“When I came here I heard.

I haven’t seen one but...,” she laughed.

“Well, having slaves is part of Sharia [Islamic law].

I believe in Sharia, wherever Sharia is.

We must follow whoever is implementing the way, the law.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/muslima-from-canada-having-slaves-is-part-of-...

What is ISLAMIC law [sharia law] ?

Is mainstream ISLAMIC law, only about moslems doing harmless things,
like praying, to Allah ?

Some time ago, a Sudanese import, Yassmin Abdel-Magied [a muslima], tried to imply on national TV, that the obligation upon her [as a moslem], to pray,
imo, this was presented to us [by YAM], as an example of how innocent ISLAMIC law can be.
[i.e. 'Sharia, is nothing for you to worry yourself over.']

Thereby, also implying that the very violent behaviour which ISIS cadres were engaging in, in Syria and Iraq, must be seen as being against ISLAMIC law.

That implication is TOTALLY FALSE!

WWW search....
Yassmin Abdel-Magied "Me praying five times a day is sharia"

IMAGE....

Yassmin Abdel-Magied

IMAGE....

Lest we forget you, Yassmin.

- Yassmin Abdel-Magied

Honest !

LEST WE FORGET, Yassmin.

IMAGE...

It is moslems everywhere who are 'victims',
and it is they, who are being 'persecuted' by Zionists!

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:25am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: "Me praying five times a day, is sharia."
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:58pm

Quote:

Texas: Muslim migrant couple convicted of keeping girl as slave for 16 years [inside the USA!]

Jan 14, 2019
By Robert Spencer

Slavery is acceptable in Islam.

The Qur’an has Allah telling Muhammad that he has given him girls as sex slaves:

“Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty.” (Qur’an 33:50)

A couple who enslaved a West African girl at their home in Texas for 16 years have been convicted by a federal jury.

Mohamed Touré, the son of Guinea’s first president Ahmed Sékou Touré, and his wife Denise Cros-Toure arranged for the child to travel to the US when she was only five years old.

They forced her to cook, clean and look after their biological children without pay, beat and whipped her and called her a “dog” and a “slave”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/01/texas-muslim-migrant-couple-convicted-of-keep...

All above, is absolutely LAWFUL, in ISLAMIC law.

!!!!!!

Moslems, living within Western nations,     ...ARE SNAKES IN THE GRASS, OF THIS MEADOW.

Every moslem ?

Every moslem,       .....is a follower of ISLAM.

Moslem = = a follower of ISLAM.

And mainstream ISLAM [ISLAMIC law], makes the murder and enslavement of those who reject ISLAM,
a lawful act.

Its a different culture, innit.

Lets all celebrate it !

/sarc off

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print