Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Reffo Molests Nurses (Read 1563 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Reffo Molests Nurses
Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:42pm

I'd say he's buggered up his chance at a visa. I'm happy about that. One less country shopping reffo.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:44pm

It's time for a Go Fund Me of a different kind

An underground movement to recruit the psycho doctor who got his kicks ripping out female reproductive organs

He'll get a reprieve if he enlists with the medics tasked to repair all the reffos on our coin

all he has to do is show equal energy in ripping the male plumbing out of the reffos and making them fit -- as eunuchs -- to become productive members of Aussie society

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:49pm

No. Butt, I've recently posted about how I worked a Private Hospital where the Villawood illegals would get taxpayer funded Private (very expensive) Hospital surgery on their... butts to repair their rectums from all the 'buggery' going on in there.
Villawood and Nauru are just ALP loved cages of crazed, obsessed and guiltless sex addicts just waiting to unleash their  seed and lust upon countless young white females who never had a daddy around to begin with.

Now considering the ALP takes pride in having more women in its ranks than the NLP does, you would think that such a large number of Women in its ranks would have them quite protective of the children, let alone the vague understanding of 18 year old females, etc. But no - they are actually aiming to allow these sex-crazed and addicted deviants who all bugger each of senseless in the Det-Centers.
There is such a thing as SEX CRIME and ALP is willing to allow these monsters into our country, pampered, paid and provided for.

I don't care how crap the Liberals have been of late. But at least they have at least stopped Australians being abused.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:55pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:49pm:
No. Butt, I've recently posted about how I worked a Private Hospital where the Villawood illegals would get taxpayer funded Private (very expensive) Hospital surgery on their... butts to repair their rectums from all the 'buggery' going on in there.
Villawood and Nauru are just ALP loved cages of crazed, obsessed and guiltless sex addicts just waiting to unleash their  seed and lust upon countless young white females who never had a daddy around to begin with.

Now considering the ALP takes pride in having more women in its ranks than the NLP does, you would think that such a large number of Women in its ranks would have them quite protective of the children, let alone the vague understanding of 18 year old females, etc. But no - they are actually aiming to allow these sex-crazed and addicted deviants who all bugger each of senseless in the Det-Centers.
There is such a thing as SEX CRIME and ALP is willing to allow these monsters into our country, pampered, paid and provided for.

I don't care how crap the Liberals have been of late. But at least they have at least stopped Australians being abused.

Very few Aussies know about this stuff.  They didn't need to know about it.  But now they're going to be forced to know about it

Does Shorten look or sound remotely normal, as in mentally or spiritually healthy?  Not to me

nor did Rudd

and Gillard fooled a lot and laughed behind their backs

The Greens are a collective of mental cases.  Very few actual blokes.  Lots of pooftahs.  And some very strange creatures trying to pass as 'women'

can't even summon the energy to discuss Get Up.  Let's hope their antics clue people in to what they are

When the stuff hits the fan and Aussies look around for their guns to protect themselves and their families against the reffos and blacks, Howard better pray he's already dead

Oh yeah. And by then, the Phelps creature will undoubtedly availed herself of the opportunities provided by her dual Israeli-Aussie passport

ETA: and all farm animals which have not already been trucked away from the dangers of the city will have to be kept under triple lock and key for their own safety -- and that definitely includes chickens

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:29pm

The cops were called and then they were transferred to Villawood?  Jeez... talk about enforcing an honest police force... one little stuff-up and it's off you go....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #20 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:31pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
Surely it could be arranged for him to be accidentally given a sex change ?

Cheesy

No... NO, nurse - I said 'slip off his spectacles'!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 14th, 2019 at 5:41am

Black Orchid wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:27pm:
Who paid his bail? 

The taxpayer .... who else?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:04pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
Who paid his bail? 

And where the bloody hell is he staying?

the Sheraton most likely

VIP suite

When you're a star they let you do it. Grab them by the pussy, go in for a kiss, whatever you want.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:06pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 14th, 2019 at 5:41am:
Who paid his bail? 

The taxpayer .... who else?

The government doesn't pay for bail, Gonads. Virtue signalling again, are we?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print