Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
People 'gaming' the domestic violence Laws. (Read 3297 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: People 'gaming' the domestic violence Laws.
Reply #30 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:11pm

If the mother of my child suddenly turned on me and created a heap of lies to aid her war against me (Propaganda to the child) - then I would not 'fight' her on her game plan.

I would deny, put up my wall - but not attack back.
In time, I would leave it to my child to grow and find out the truth for herself. Coming to know that I did not attack the mother back in the first place and just defended my self against her false accusations.
If the Daughter does not 'come around' when an adult - then so be it. Such is life and why 'hang around' like a criminal, on the subject?  Huh Roll Eyes Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 7:33pm

Deleted

« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:11pm by PZ547 »  

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Again, you are not looking at the issues surrounding domestic violence 'laws' - you are missing the forest for the trees.... we can all see and describe trees....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:10pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:36pm:
Again, you are not looking at the issues surrounding domestic violence 'laws' - you are missing the forest for the trees.... we can all see and describe trees....

Ok. Fair enough.  I'm going to delete it and my other posts in this thread.  Give me a minute ...

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:53pm

No, I could only delete the most recent

In part, you wrote this:
As I've said many times before - the current one-sided and frankly insane approach to this essential non-issue - non-issue because it does not address violence but only the claimed remote distant possibility of violence and in doing so is itself violence writ large against a selected segment of the community, a direct breach of human rights law, as well as a direct attack on legal and civil rights with the clear intent of establishing feminist/gynocratic control over society and all relationships within it - is not only creating, but is in fact, a gender war organised, promoted and encouraged by governments.

Ok, take your time and explain what you meant by the above.  Maybe examples would help

Until I hear further from you, I'll tell you what your post sounds like to me

It sounds as if you've either fallen foul of DV laws, or someone close to you has

Sounds as if you've spent a lot of time in men's power forums

Sounds as if you're very angry that women are in positions of power, in government and therefore in the community

Sounds as if you do not believe men should be held to account, especially by women with the power to incarcerate or otherwise punish men for bashing, raping, bullying women and kids

You said elsewhere that you've turned 70, so no doubt you came from an era when men were not held accountable and in fact the bashing, raping, bullying etc. of women and kids by men was standard behaviour -- was accepted -- was dismissed by authorities

Now men are being held accountable, you believe their punishment is tantamount to a 'gender war'.  And because there are more women in government, you believe it's a gender war being waged by feminists

Ok. As a 70 year old, you would have been mid to late 20s when no-fault divorce laws were introducted back in the mid-70s

and back then, the new family-courts were empowered to instruct newly divorced men to provide financially for their children.  It outraged men and a few family court judges were blown up and had other attempts made on their lives by men who were outraged when told that yes, their wives could legally divorce them and also, the father must support his children at set amounts.  Men were outraged.  And they couldn't lay the blame at the feet of feminists, because these were other men -- men with specific authority and qualifications, etc. -- who were telling men to support their own flesh and blood and to get over the fact the missus had had a gutful of being bashed and expected to raise a family on the smell of an oily rag

What did a lot of men do?  They denied earning a wage.  They refused to financially support their kids and in the main did not.  Which forced other men -- married, single, fathers and the childless -- to support the kids of recalcitrant fathers

Those deadbeat dads as they're known, were raised in an age where women were considered second-class citizens.  They were sacked from their jobs when the men came home from war. If they managed to retain a job, they were paid half that of men. They were beaten and raped and blamed for 'provoking' the man to beat them and 'inviting' rape by their attire.  The only thing a married woman could take with her if she left a brutal spouse was a sewing machine.  Look it up. It  had to be real bad for a woman to venture into the world with half a dozen kids and a sewing machine to feed them all.  Men had women over the barrel and everyone knew that.  Very few if any women in parliament.  Men were tin gods and believed that was right and that it should continue.  Boys were favoured and educated. Girls were fit to be married-off and had to leave school and start putting a glory-box together.  Men considered it their right to gamble, drink, smoke and visit brothels.  Women had to ask permission to buy a piece of fabric or new hat and had to get the old man in a good mood to wangle some money out of him to pay for kids' school needs, shoes, etc. or new curtains.  These days, they call those bad old days, the era of the patriarchy. And men were not writing off in protest as you say you have in relation to DV laws

Men are still bitching about being required to financially contribute to their own children's support as dozens of men's rights sites attest.  They're very inventive about the wrongs they claim women and 'feminists' are inflicting upon poor men.  Those poor men claim they can't afford to support their past kids because they have a new wife and kids to support.  Well, maybe they should petition parliament to have their first lot of kids killed?  Is it the kids' fault their old man liked to throw his fists around after the grog to which he believes he's entitled?  Or maybe if their bitch first wife had just had the sense to shut up and cop it, there wouldn't have been a divorce.  Because men aren't ready to accept responsibility. And those in authority and empowered to garnish their wages or imprison them for domestic violence are ball-breaking, lesbian feminists who need pulling into line, apparently

Of course there will be manipulation and abuse of DV laws, in the same way it exists in relation to all laws.  How about plea deals and early parole -- did you write off and inform the legal system they were contravening human-rights? 
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2019 at 12:00am by PZ547 »  

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 12:34am

And I'm continuing:

Let's dispense once and for all with the notion that women are required to be superior to men in terms of morality, integrity, etc.

because it's unrealistic.  It's said that men have a black/white impression of women, known as the Madonna/Whore syndrome

men give themselves leave to be all over the spectrum, however.  If they're the male version of the female Whore, the man is known as a Jack the Lad, a Ladies Man, and other admiring descriptions

well, there are female equivalents.  There are female Square Bears and Female Players.  And they come in all shapes and sizes, most inspire lust. And they end up marrying and in most cases, produce children

Maybe the woman is bored with home and kids and sleeps around.  Maybe her spouse is lousy in bed, stingy with money, unemployed, a mummy's boy, neurotic, has paedophilliac tendencies or a strong liking for his best friend Stewart.  Whatever the case, the woman doesn't give a damn if the marriage survives. And when it ends, she wants the kids.  Maybe the reason she wants the kids is entirely mercenary

OR, maybe the reason the husband fights for the kids is the fact jobs are real hard to find and he's only working two days a week and the government handout for three kids seems like a lot of money

So off they go to court to fight for those little pots of gold ... the kids.  And in order to win, maybe that slutty wife of his claims he, the spouse/partner cannot be trusted to have those kids because she, wifey, has seen paedo material on his phone before he deleted it and threw the phone in an incinerator

or maybe he or she claims the other parent was abusive to the kids.  And perhaps one or more of the kids was coached/threatened to go along with that

Who would want to be the judge?  So yes, BS works and the system is abused and the losing parent complains and drives themself and friends/family, appeals courts etc, nuts

What's the solution?  There isn't one.  Humans are what they are for better or worse.  Judges same. Dirty tricks abound. Injustice happens 24/7.  It destroys lives.  But we're not going to dump the system.  It will carry on, maybe tweaked here and there

When male family court judges were required to arbitrate, they were threatened daily by angry men and often angry women

Now women are entering the halls of power, they're required to pass judgement.  Which is reasonable, don't you feel, considering women comprise slightly more than 50% of the world's population

Men's complaints to DV courts was that their wife 'abused' them verbally.  How many times? They replied well, once when I'd stayed out all night, then another -- year later -- when I said something that annoyed her.  But it WAS abuse.  It gave me depression.  Ask my doctor

Some men claim they were physically abused -- slaps, pinches, even punches.  And note -- where are the editorials and firm denunciation by wigged judges deciding the man 'provoked' and 'invited' it the way women were and are blamed.  Have you seen the blame heaped online on the Israeli girl who was raped, tortured and murdered last month?  It was 'her fault' apparently, for getting off the train at that point (and never mind she lived on campus). It was 'her fault' for walking from the train to campus (was she supposed to sleep in a ditch all night as a way of avoiding any random rapist who might be around? 

So if a woman loves a man sufficiently to bear his child, to carry it around in her body for nine months and endure what is often a very painful birthing experience -- is she supposed to surrender that child to the man when he tells the court he'd be the better parent, could provide it greater opportunities, greater lifestyle, etc.?  And if he backs it up by claiming the girl he so efficiently disillusioned that she left him is now guilty of 'abuse' of the child, either physically, mentally, emotionally or sexually -- is that not manipulation and abuse of the process?  And if his motives are solely financially based insofar as he would rather stick pins in his eyes before he'd pay one cent of child support, or perhaps he feels he's entitled to taxpayer money in the form of govt. child support -- is that not abuse and manipulation of the system?  Because we didnt' come down in the last shower and yes -- men are as adept at manipulation and blatant lying as are women

So sure, the system is being gamed every day and we are all losers as result, because some of those 'pawn' kids carry the scars, and very often they become problems for society and once again, society is compelled to devise systems to remedy and repair that -- and again, more manipulation and abuse of the system

Do women approach matters differently to men?  Sometimes, not always.  Do women entrusted with power and authority abuse their position?  As often as men, no doubt.  Is that a surprise and if so, why?  Once again, women comprise slightly more than half of the world's population

so why not call them 'human' instead of the divisive 'feminists' -- because surely there's a male equivalent for the word 'feminist'?  What is it?  What was it all those years when women were receiving half men's pay for the same work?  What did they call that?  When cops refused to intervene in 'domestics' -- what did they call that? 

All's fair in love and war.  Isn't that the case? Isn't that what we're told? And isn't it 'war' in family courts and DV cases?  Why the surprise if women learned how to fight like men?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:26am

In part, you wrote this:
As I've said many times before - the current one-sided and frankly insane approach to this essential non-issue - non-issue because it does not address violence but only the claimed remote distant possibility of violence and in doing so is itself violence writ large against a selected segment of the community, a direct breach of human rights law, as well as a direct attack on legal and civil rights with the clear intent of establishing feminist/gynocratic control over society and all relationships within it - is not only creating, but is in fact, a gender war organised, promoted and encouraged by governments.

DV laws, as opposed to actual incidents of violence, DO NOT ADDRESS VIOLENCE.  they address a 'complaint' based on a 'feeling', and suffer from an utter lack of requirement for proof, and are intended to PREVENT violence - NOT PUNISH IT.

An act of violence was always punishable under existing law, and this is NOT CRIMINAL law - it is CIVIL law (allegedly), which means it has NOTHING to do with punishing a person, and nor should it.

You, like far too many others, have been lured into the false belief that because the title of these ILLEGAL laws contains the word 'violence' -they are addressing violence, when they are doing no such thing.  They are addressing complaints and whining based on a zero standard of proof, and are far too often supporting, condoning and encouraging a control over relationships by one side without any consideration for the rights and entitlements of the other - in an allegedly adult relationship.

How hard  is that?

NOT HARD AT ALL.  Now get with the program - support abolition of this current nonsense, wherein the State has arrogated unto itself some 'right' to unmitigated violence in some fantasy social program - and work for a better solution before a full scale war breaks out, and the casualty rate from this insanity rises beyond any reason.

First of all - REMOVE THE WORD 'VIOLENCE' from dealing with these things and replace it with 'Dispute.

Secondly - make it even-handed and two-sided.

Thirdly - deal with FACTS and not purported 'feelings'.

What the hell is wrong with you people?  Do you somehow imagine it is perfectly all right for a man to be attacked by the forces of law, dragged into a court to have no right of response to some flimsy allegations of possible violence, and even be sent to prison for the same thing and on the same values?

If every time a woman disagreed with a man in the house etc, she was dragged before a court and sanctioned by that court on his complaint ONLY, and was sent to prison for any repeat 'offence' - what would be your reaction?

Again - what the hell is wrong with you people?  Do you suffer from some strange beleif that because somewhere in the distant past some sheila was actually bashed by a bloke, that all men even remotely suspected of the vague possibility of such a thing should be dragged into court and sanctioned without means of defence?

This is like the idiots who run around and crow that since men had it so good for so long, it's perfectly all right to rob them of rights, oppportunities, livelihoods and everything else  to 'balance' mythical past wrongs. 

It is also like the idiots who run around preaching that since the White man did so much to Indigenes, any White man they dislike should cop some punishment such as removal of land bought and owned for generations, be turfed out of home, and hand it all over to some group who may or may not have any relation to the original group who claim to have suffered.

You are, frankly, sick and twisted individuals in a very sick and increasingly sick country.

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:39am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:40am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 7:40am:
cods wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 5:30am:
I can raise more cases believe me. The system is absolutely broken. There has been an assumption during its creation by complete imbecile intelligentsia that somehow women are not as capable as  men when it comes to taking advantage of others or scheming and manipulating. What a sexist diatribe that is. Women have always been as capable as men in this area. Even social sciences suggest women are far better at it actually as the skill has been needed, developed and wielded by an otherwise physically weaker mate.
The system is most certainly terminal as it stands. There are so many laws and regulations in place it seems impossible the west could find a way back to some semblance of equal ACCOUNTABILITY  in this area. Especially when there are ever growing numbers of under educated, lower IQ individuals laying claim to some semblance of expertise and knowledge in the area disseminating the current apparent man hate throughout the west in general.

of course you can goosecat.. most of us can even today men are being released from jail after many years  when they have suddenly been found NOT GUILTY.. this happens quite often.....are you suggesting we do not jail people now incase as time goes by they may be proved to be innocent....

where do you draw a line....a father has been accused by either child or another adult.....

would you suggest we leave the father in the family home until .. A VERDICT! someone has decided someone is lying..

how would you protect the father and the children???...

I have already said we need penalties for women who abuse the law and make false claims  and yes it should be harsh.....

but as well you know   not all accusations are LIES.      

Yes, cods - you are on the Light Side here... can anyone imagine the pain a man goes through from being accused of such things, and from being torn from his children?  Savagery at its very lowest, and should be punished by law, not just:- 'Oh, well ...  (wait for it)...... girls will be girls and bitch about blokes!"

These bastard courts are encouraging women to do these things and get away with it, and don't try to tell me it's not part of The Agenda.

When somewhere around 10% are clinical nutters - how do you ever arrive at truth?  Then there are the ones who chase 'bad boys' and then have 'issues' for life.... avoid like the plague ANY woman who tells you tales of how horrible her hubby (or equivalent) was, especially when they are clear drug users etc, either past or present.... they live in an insane world and are insane.

Look at the strand on whether or not reality is optional these days... in the Land of Liars even kids learn how to lie in the approved way using the right words - I've seen it.  Now someone tell me the schools have nothing to do with it.... and The Agenda.

War on Men has to be stopped - I tweeted that to Shorten and got heaps of thumbs-ups.. often from women.

the war on men   for the sake of ward  I agree...

the same goes for the war on women..

you had not a nice experience with a women... and that has definitely played a part in your attacks on all women...

you dont like men being classified as ALL MEN.....neither do I.. nor do I like women being classified as ALL WOMEN.....which is how it comes across in your posts....

the law has no SEX attached to it..it all comes down to who is believed.... when the family court gets involved it is all emotional.... the dv part is usually over....it now comes down to compromise....

at the end of the day   your arguments are all about the adults......in a lot of cases the law is there to protect the children..

thats what you need to look at...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:46am

Jesus, cods - I don't 'attack' women - I attack stupid governments etc that permit and actively encourage this sort of insanity to flourish.

Ask any woman I know... I'm the sweetest and most gentle person you could meet and am incredibly loyal and supportive and always ready to help and do things for them.

As such - like most men - I (and they) deserve far better treatment.

Like so many others - YOU need to sort out the difference between attacking falsely based issues and attacking people.

As I said - you and PZ - start looking at the forest and not the trees...

I suppose next you will be supporting any move to instantly lock up any man 'accused' under these  allegedly civil 'laws'.... pure insanity.

Stop blaming the real victim.

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:46am:
Jesus, cods - I don't 'attack' women - I attack stupid governments etc that permit and actively encourage this sort of insanity to flourish.

Ask any woman I know... I'm the sweetest and most gentle person you could meet and am incredibly loyal and supportive and always ready to help and do things for them.

As such - like most men - I (and they) deserve far better treatment.

Like so many others - YOU need to sort out the difference between attacking falsely based issues and attacking people.

As I said - you and PZ - start looking at the forest and not the trees...

I suppose next you will be supporting any move to instantly lock up any man 'accused' under these  allegedly civil 'laws'.... pure insanity.

Stop blaming the real victim.

you do attack women   and you do blame them   constantly....

I give up    no one accepts what they do or say on here..

I am over it..

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:54am

"when the family court gets involved it is all emotional.... the dv part is usually over...."

No - it is not.. often the 'family' court is just the beginning of complaints that never saw the light of day previously, and the 'family' court is hopelessly biased against men.

PZ's facile comment that just because a woman gave birth means she should keep the hostages, is nonsense - and any decision should be based purely on a factual rendition of which parent would make the better carer.. and even then, it should be shared parenting and not one way.

Until fair dealing on FACTS is the norm, there will never be a resolution to this war declared by government on men, and it is government that bears the responsibility for the rising casualties, especially with a labor government setting fair to increase the violence against men in the forlorn hope that such a move will prevent violence....

Sure - when the sun rises in the West.  All such a move will achieve is more abused, radicalised and polarised men who WILL respond at an escalating rate TO THE VIOLENCE HANDED TO THEM FOR LITTLE TO NO REASON.

Now wake up and think for a change, you people.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 9:43am

... and a deathly silence fell over the bloodied field as a blood-red sun sank below the horizon........

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 9:44am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 8:54am:
"when the family court gets involved it is all emotional.... the dv part is usually over...."

No - it is not.. often the 'family' court is just the beginning of complaints that never saw the light of day previously, and the 'family' court is hopelessly biased against men.

PZ's facile comment that just because a woman gave birth means she should keep the hostages, is nonsense - and any decision should be based purely on a factual rendition of which parent would make the better carer.. and even then, it should be shared parenting and not one way.

Until fair dealing on FACTS is the norm, there will never be a resolution to this war declared by government on men, and it is government that bears the responsibility for the rising casualties, especially with a labor government setting fair to increase the violence against men in the forlorn hope that such a move will prevent violence....

Sure - when the sun rises in the West.  All such a move will achieve is more abused, radicalised and polarised men who WILL respond at an escalating rate TO THE VIOLENCE HANDED TO THEM FOR LITTLE TO NO REASON.

Now wake up and think for a change, you people.

I only have one or two storied about the family court system.... and so far its been pretty equal.....and yes in both cases the female was the baddy...demanding and spiteful....but she was put in her place  by the court system.....you make a huge thing about the court   yet its thanks to people thats where they end up.....

if people put their children first there would be no need for a FAMILY COURT...to tell them what to do....

the court is there as a last resort.....you act is if its compulsory....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 9:45am

but you only want people who agree with you?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 9:52am

cods wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 9:45am:
but you only want people who agree with you?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't care - as long as they stick to facts.... and the facts are that 'domestic violence laws' are civil actions intended to prevent violence - and yet they are themselves violence and often the first act of real violence that starts the chain...

And the issue is that far too many are gaming these laws to gain advantage in family and other courts..... this must cease and be replaced with facts alone, not claimed 'feelings'.

While we're on the subject of validating feelings - let's validate and empower that bloke in Glen Innes who felt so bad about it that he felt the need to shoot two cops.... equality all the way, eh?  If feelings are all that counts, the world is your oyster, and nothing is wrong or illegal.  Undecided

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print