Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is Reality Optional? - SEXUALITY (Read 945 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Is Reality Optional? - SEXUALITY
Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:27am

Is Reality Optional?

Sure it is.

If you are a transgender individual.

/sarc off

....coz our laws are being perverted TOO,         so that anyone who 'offends' a transgender individual, is laying themselves open to a criminal charge.  !!!!

Its going to be a criminal offence, to offend,      mentally unstable, sexual deviants.

Quote:

WILLIAMS: Is Reality Optional?

By Walter E. Williams
February 9, 2019

Suppose I declare that I am a king.   [What about a 'Queen' ? - Yadda]

Should you be required to address me as "Your Majesty"?

.....The XY sex determination system is the sex determination system found in humans and most other mammals.

Females typically have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX) and are called the homogametic sex.

Males typically have two different kinds of sex chromosomes (XY) and are called the heterogametic sex.

Governments are beginning to ignore biology and permit people to make their sex optional.

Sex can be changed on one's birth certificate, passport, Social Security card and driver's license.

In New York, intentional or repeated refusal to use an individual's preferred name, pronoun or title is a violation of the New York City Human Rights Law.

If a person born with XY chromosomes asserts that he is a woman, then repeatedly addressing the person by the name on his birth certificate, referring to the person as "him" or addressing him as "Mister" violates the law...

....and subjects the villain to heavy penalties.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43266/williams-reality-optional-walter-e-williams

Madness.

....i tell you!          Cheesy

Quote:

Do the people who support the optionality of sex also support the optionality of age?

My birth certificate shows 1936 as my year of birth.

Age cutoffs exclude me from many jobs, such as police officer, service member and firefighter.

If one can change his sex on his birth certificate according to how he feels, why not his age?

I think I'll petition to change my year of birth to 1972.

....Refusing to acknowledge chromosomal differences and giving people the right to declare their sex, can lead to opportunities heretofore nonexistent.

....Suppose a college honored the right of its students to free themselves from biological determinism and allowed those with XY chromosomes to play on teams formerly designated as XX teams.

What if an "unenlightened" women's basketball team refused to play against a team with a starting five consisting of 6-foot-6-inch, 200-plus-pound XYers?

The NCAA should have a rule stating that refusal to play a mixed-chromosome team leads to forfeiture of the game.

It's no different from a team of white players refusing to play another because it has black players.

ARGUMENT;
These 'accommodations' of sexually 'deviant' [confused?] individuals,       and making those 'accommodations' enforceable in law, is madness, imo.

And making those 'accommodations' enforceable in law, will have both a divisive effect upon every level of society, and will sow real social confusion, upon every level of society.

Australia, NZ, USA, and the nations of Western Europe,       are all morphing into sh!thole nations.

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance.
If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."

Karl Popper

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil."

Thomas Mann

Ezekiel 7:1
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2  Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
3  Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.
4  And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
5  Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.
6  An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.
7  The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.
8  Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.
9  And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Is Reality Optional? - SEXUALITY
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:24am

I want to be captain of the star ship enterprise....!!!

"Things are only impossible until they are not."

"Make it so"........... Cheesy

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:53am

Depends on your ideology - in a time when feelings or claimed or alleged feelings hold more value than reality, we are already on the borderline of various 'trips'..... in which every captain will be the bull goose loonie of the crew.....

This discussion of 'sexuality' should be reserved for the dusty, hidden closet spaces of houses of higher learning, and not be thrust on an unsuspecting public as a new form of reality.... it has no solid basis in science and is a collection of theories and anecdotes from the lunatic edges of humanity....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:58am

Define 'offended' - is that in the gay term of 'feeling' 'offended' by the very existence of anyone 'other', as happens all the time when these unstable individuals throw a tizz like some demented sheila?

In theatre, I've worked with some gays who find the very presence of a straight man an offense - even when the straight man has said and done nothing... it's a sheila thing now cemented firmly in place in our legislative pantheon ...... somehow by breathing anyone of the non-chosen group is 'offending' the whiner, women exempt of course.. gays are strange like that.... part of the sisterhood, the coven etc in some cases.... but one thing they pick up on is the opportunity to form a gang by allying themselves with equally mentally feeble sisterhoods and such, and thus bully others.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:44am

I guess this bit of news belongs here:

Leading British surgeon calls for transgender women to have life-changing womb transplants so they can have their own children with IVF

Christopher Inglefield believes transgender women deserve a uterus implant

He said it is 'important' for trans females to be able to carry their own child

Other experts agree that the pioneering surgery should be performed

LINK

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:45am

.Ps:  another great OP, Yadda  Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:47am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:44am:

Leading British surgeon calls for transgender women to have life-changing womb transplants so they can have their own children with IVF

LINK

Signe on Ye Olde Transplante Clinic:-

"Deposit uterus in bin provided.  All donations will be used to further the rights of transgenders."

― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:51am

See the old tranny in the oz papers a day or two ago?  Wants to have the full conversion operation before it dies. It's 82/92/102 -- can't remember.  It was dressed etc. as a woman

If it starts one of those Fund Me things, I won't be donating

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:09am

Maybe in London Towne they could regenerate Jack The Ripper to remove uteri from passing strangers.. or a new breed of body snatcher to dig up fresh corpses and remove uteri.... offer a bounty for donation ......

"Do you have a used uterus just lying around cluttering up your life with its incessant demands and needs?  Do you have a relative who has no further need of a uterus - perhaps a car crash or murder victim declared clinically dead? Are you a feminist and want to liberate yourself from the burden of carrying the stigma of child-bearing potential so you can dedicate your life to The Cause? Put that old used or unwanted uterus to good use and earn yourself some good money doing so - come on down to Crazy Doc's Chop Shop and get YOUR cut today!  Top prices paid - we will guarantee to beat any competitor!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #9 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:17am

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:24am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:09am:
Maybe in London Towne they could regenerate Jack The Ripper to remove uteri from passing strangers.. or a new breed of body snatcher to dig up fresh corpses and remove uteri.... offer a bounty for donation ......

"Do you have a used uterus just lying around cluttering up your life with its incessant demands and needs?  Do you have a relative who has no further need of a uterus - perhaps a car crash or murder victim declared clinically dead? Are you a feminist and want to liberate yourself from the burden of carrying the stigma of child-bearing potential so you can dedicate your life to The Cause? Put that old used or unwanted uterus to good use and earn yourself some good money doing so - come on down to Crazy Doc's Chop Shop and get YOUR cut today!  Top prices paid - we will guarantee to beat any competitor!

Oh, they have it covered …

Organ donations will be automatic unless the individual, when of sound mind, chose to opt out

and remember:  whatever happens there happens swiftly afterwards in Canada, Australia, NZ, etc

so just remember what I posted last year regarding organ donations, and of course research it yourself

** an organ donor cannot be anaesthetised while being carved up

Reason: because that would be admitting the alleged 'dead/brain dead' donor was in fact alive and can feel the pain, which would mean doctors would be sued to the roof and we wouldn't want that

Next:  the organ donor MUST be alive. Obviously. Decomposition starts in less than six minutes

They have knowingly carved up living, feeling 'donors'. Which is why so many doctors and nurses have quit the scene

There are books written BY doctors alerting the unwary to this

In one case, the patient -- said to be a vegetable to the point her family had ok'd for her organs to be donated -- was NOT a vegetable at all.  And doctors and nurses KNEW she was viable.  BUT they failed to enter updates on her charts -- updates which would have stated that she was responding to touch tests, etc. 

BUT -- they wanted her organs.  Desperately.  And they had the recipient teed up ready to go. So they intended to slice up a living being who was NOT brain dead or any sort of dead.  And those surgeons had tunnel vision. They already considered that woman/intended-victim as meat.  They dehumanised her.  They wanted her vital organs and wanted to stick them in someone else. 

So, they wheeled her into theatre and had the organ recipient in an adjoining theatre

then the damn organ 'donor' wrecked it for them

she opened her eyes, blinked and stared straight into the eyes of the lead surgeon

He had to abort the transplantation

Think long and hard before you decide on behalf of yourself or particularly on behalf of anyone you care for, before you volunteer organ donation.  Unless, of course, you don't  mind being sliced up without anaesthetic and don't care if they do the same to your loved-one/s

But there are lots of well-meaning, uninformed people around and the intention is to KEEP them uninformed

so no doubt they'll be swimming in donated wombs for those men who've transitioned to sort-of women

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #11 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:10pm

Yes, reality has been optional for many years. Delusion is mandatory in some countries, look at Islam  Wink this is why we have organized religion.

PZ547 wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:51am:

See the old tranny in the oz papers a day or two ago?  Wants to have the full conversion operation before it dies. It's 82/92/102 -- can't remember.  It was dressed etc. as a woman

Why would you even bother? What a waste of what remains of your life.  Grin

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:58am:
Define 'offended' - is that in the gay term of 'feeling' 'offended' by the very existence of anyone 'other', as happens all the time when these unstable individuals throw a tizz like some demented sheila?

In theatre, I've worked with some gays who find the very presence of a straight man an offense - even when the straight man has said and done nothing... it's a sheila thing now cemented firmly in place in our legislative pantheon ...... somehow by breathing anyone of the non-chosen group is 'offending' the whiner, women exempt of course.. gays are strange like that.... part of the sisterhood, the coven etc in some cases.... but one thing they pick up on is the opportunity to form a gang by allying themselves with equally mentally feeble sisterhoods and such, and thus bully others.

I think I have mentioned this elsewhere but I have had run ins with a transgender "mtf" who degrades natural females for having a vagina. "She" opted to keep her wang and change everything else.

"She" expects hetero men to be into "her" despite her wang, and gets offended when they object.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:47am:
PZ547 wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:44am:

LINK

Signe on Ye Olde Transplante Clinic:-

"Deposit uterus in bin provided.  All donations will be used to further the rights of transgenders."

Black Groom + White Bride

"All white males please line up in an Orderly Fashion for your politically corrected 'Transgender' Surgery as you turn into another white 'female' as it is the only way to guarantee the survival of the White Race as a whole, into the future. All darkie females will also be 'transgendered' into darkie males via a more 'brutal' and male version of operation."

Enjoy!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:50pm

The Reboot wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:10pm:
Yes, reality has been optional for many years. Delusion is mandatory in some countries, look at Islam  Wink this is why we have organized religion.

I think I have mentioned this elsewhere but I have had run ins with a transgender "mtf" who degrades natural females for having a vagina. "She" opted to keep her wang and change everything else.

"She" expects hetero men to be into "her" despite her wang, and gets offended when they object.

Gee, you had a narrow escape
One of those took an axe to randoms because a straight guy wasn't interested in her

Took some classes in the late 90s which harboured a mtf.  It was very funny in a dark way.  The worst of both genders combined.  Slept its way through a football team and videod it all.  Don't know how none of them couldn't tell because it had a deep voice -- or maybe they knew and it turned them on

Next, it got a couple of surfies liquored up, took them home, slept with both. Then, according to itself, told the guys, 'You've had your fun, now it's my turn'.  Told the guys to 69 and they did.  Again, videod it.  Said, 'And they didn't need much persuasion either'

It had a fake vagina and dilator, but doubt it gained any satisfaction, hence its viciousness

The two surfies were apparently friends from childhood.  So the mtf ended that and did who knows what damage to them individually

Long before the tranny agenda hit Australia, they were topic of conversation online and were generally regarded as nuts and extremely violent.  One US forum had a thread devoted to tranny violence, black trannys mobbing dress salons, etc. and heavy hitting anyone who got in their way

We shouldn't have to worry too much.  Oz politician the other day said we have 1036 trannies in Australia, yet the media carries on as if there were millions.  Definitely over-hyped, maybe to persuade dimwits to jump on the bandwagon, who knows.  I posted half a dozen or more videos a few months back, made by trannies who were saying it was the worst decision they'd ever made and warning others not to do it

The only successful transitions are Asians.  The Jenner thing is not convincing as a female imo, despite all the expensive cosmetic help

but now the 'leading British surgeon' wants to give them womb transplants, so the agenda keeps pushing.  I wouldn't enable those whom I consider mentally disturbed to produce a child which would be totally reliant on them for close to two decades, but I guess to people like 'leading British surgeon', the child's welfare is secondary to the 'feels' of the tranny

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #14 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:22pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:50pm:
The Reboot wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:10pm:

Gee, you had a narrow escape
One of those took an axe to randoms because a straight guy wasn't interested in her

Took some classes in the late 90s which harboured a mtf.  It was very funny in a dark way.  The worst of both genders combined.  Slept its way through a football team and videod it all.  Don't know how none of them couldn't tell because it had a deep voice -- or maybe they knew and it turned them on

Next, it got a couple of surfies liquored up, took them home, slept with both. Then, according to itself, told the guys, 'You've had your fun, now it's my turn'.  Told the guys to 69 and they did.  Again, videod it.  Said, 'And they didn't need much persuasion either'

It had a fake vagina and dilator, but doubt it gained any satisfaction, hence its viciousness

The two surfies were apparently friends from childhood.  So the mtf ended that and did who knows what damage to them individually

Long before the tranny agenda hit Australia, they were topic of conversation online and were generally regarded as nuts and extremely violent.  One US forum had a thread devoted to tranny violence, black trannys mobbing dress salons, etc. and heavy hitting anyone who got in their way

We shouldn't have to worry too much.  Oz politician the other day said we have 1036 trannies in Australia, yet the media carries on as if there were millions.  Definitely over-hyped, maybe to persuade dimwits to jump on the bandwagon, who knows.  I posted half a dozen or more videos a few months back, made by trannies who were saying it was the worst decision they'd ever made and warning others not to do it

The only successful transitions are Asians.  The Jenner thing is not convincing as a female imo, despite all the expensive cosmetic help

but now the 'leading British surgeon' wants to give them womb transplants, so the agenda keeps pushing.  I wouldn't enable those whom I consider mentally disturbed to produce a child which would be totally reliant on them for close to two decades, but I guess to people like 'leading British surgeon', the child's welfare is secondary to the 'feels' of the tranny

Yeah, can't say I have met one I could like as a person. There was this one bloke living in a caravan park I holidayed in when I was in my teens...

Imagine your cliche'd truckie - tall, thick arms and legs, overweight, and just plain scary to look at... in women's clothing. Make up coupled with beard, a wig, dress, painted nails... He would introduce himself to other men with a big booming voice, "Hi, I'm Chris." to women, he would demasculinise (I made the word up just now) his voice (as much as possible, which isn't much) and introduce himself as Christina, and did they want to come paint nails with hi.. her?

Guy was creep AF. Then again, there was a chick (kinda hot, actually, but weird) who'd get around in her pjs all day. Or a costume made of plastic bags... was a strange caravan park, one worthy of a horror movie.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print