Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Aust kids being taught Abo culture (Read 1014 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Aust kids being taught Abo culture
Feb 9th, 2019 at 6:11pm

Day Care Centres are introducing Aboriginal cultural programs into their education aspect.

Kids will grow up to live in the bush and bang sticks in same sex marriages while making Anti-Trump memes for a job.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Aust kids being taught Abo culture
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:14pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 6:11pm:
Day Care Centres are introducing Aboriginal cultural programs into their education aspect.

Kids will grow up to live in the bush and bang sticks in same sex marriages while making Anti-Trump memes for a job.

That's a broad statement.
I think they should teach some Abbo culture in schools, like going walkabout, get out of dem classrooms more.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:18pm

Get them all to run around presenting they have  FASD?

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Johnnie wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:14pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 6:11pm:

That's a broad statement.
I think they should teach some Abbo culture in schools, like going walkabout, get out of dem classrooms more.

You're right. Please forgive me. I was being harsh against a people from a harsh past of isolation like no other criminal has ever had to serve 40,000+ years of life for. God help us all if we give up 'hope' of never searching for 'Life' out there in the Universe, instead finding contentment to just exist here. For then we would give up the search for God itself.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print