Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Teaching our kids to be sodomites (Read 12668 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Teaching our kids to be sodomites
Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am

Group of teachers calls for students to study more texts about same sex relationships.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5999544335001

07/02/2019|8min

A group of teachers is calling for students to study more texts that are written by diverse authors.

Texts recommended by the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) currently include two out of 21 books with same sex relationships.

One Nation Senate Candidate Steve Dickson says that instead, kids should learn about the political system, and subjects that are really going to affect their life, saying ‘they’re not learning any of that’.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Re: Teaching our kids to be sodomites
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:53am

When did teachers become the dictators of what they will teach?

Time for them to STFU and do their job as directed.

Footnote:-  This is what happens when you allow sheilas to take over running the show... nobody with any 'power' says NO to insanity any more....and nobody sanctions anyone with a rabid idea any more... all the overpaid d1ck-heads do is work out how to meekly give in to any demand.

Look at Invention Day..... let's create an issue and rant and screech about it until we get what we want.... children could do better.... all that garbage started with the feminists and their 'victimhood' in an era when they were kept safe at home out of harm's way from wars and in dangerous and hard work and could raise and protect reasonably balanced kids. Now every second clown wants something for nothing.... on demand.... but only as long as its top shelf - they never want the sh1t that White Australian men have done for centuries.

Time to say NO!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 6:09am

Teachers are public servants and rarely earn their keep

Let's see what parents do

When I tried to get interest going in a class action against the education dept. for failing to provide that for which it was paid, the overwhelming majority of parents shrugged and sprinted to their four wheels on the way to fast food and gyms

Let's face it, most parents regard school as a way to be free of their kids and for as long as possible

Some good books on the topic came out of the US years ago and there's no reason to believe there aren't more being published now, although a lot of the discussion would be held via social media

whatever, those books detailed how school went from a couple of afternoons a week, to longer and longer classroom hours, driven by parental demand

despite that, and as proven in old test-papers, those farmers kids who attended class just a few afternoons a week would have run rings around what passes for tertiary education today.  People have resurrected those old test papers online and they admit they're stumped when it comes to filling in the questions posed before kids who walked four miles from farm to school in bare feet and in all weathers

One politician after another gained votes by increasing classroom hours.  It was follow the leader to the point we're at today.  Mothers who were able to find employment didn't need kids at home to play second-mother to the younger children and do the housework.  So families became smaller.  Mothers could find paid employment while their kids were in class.  So kids were at school longer hours, more years, yet learned less than their grandparents had

They're pushing a lot of sex-centred agendas now.  So let's see what parents do about it, because the power to bring change is in the hands of parents -- if they can be bothered

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:27am

Not so much classes have more hours, especially with luxurious facilities private education there is more a smorgasboard of extra curriculum activities outside school times...subsidised by the tax payer at the expense of public education.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:38am

If sex is going to be taught in school then it stands to reason they would cover everything.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:56am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:38am:
If sex is going to be taught in school then it stands to reason they would cover everything.

Spot

No - it's just another sign of the End Times.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:49am

another thread about gays bobbie? Just come out of the closet already Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #7 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:29am

so r u afraid if a straight person reads a book about gay ppl he will turn..
If thats the case make Gay ppl read Heterosexual stories and they will come around..... Cheesy Grin

I am me

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:32am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:29am:
so r u afraid if a straight person reads a book about gay ppl he will turn..
If thats the case make Gay ppl read Heterosexual stories and they will come around..... Cheesy Grin

You can't blame goober for thinking that. Afterall, he gets a hard on every time he reads his gay magazines. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA New York
Reply #9 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:51am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am:
Group of teachers calls for students to study more texts about same sex relationships.

07/02/2019|8min

A group of teachers is calling for students to study more texts that are written by diverse authors.

Texts recommended by the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) currently include two out of 21 books with same sex relationships.

One Nation Senate Candidate Steve Dickson says that instead, kids should learn about the political system, and subjects that are really going to affect their life, saying ‘they’re not learning any of that’.

[b] This guy explains everything.[b]

SORRY FOR POLITICAL INCORRECTNESS

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:53am

07/02/2019|8min

I remember all those boring movies they showed us about erections and vaginas. Why don't they spice it up a bit and show the art of sodomy?

Sounds fair to me.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #11 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:58am

Abu wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:53am:

07/02/2019|8min

I remember all those boring movies they showed us about erections and vaginas. Why don't they spice it up a bit and show the art of sodomy?

Sounds fair to me.

it would be a pain in the ass  Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #12 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:22am

Spot

"... and on top of all that there are some deviations which are best left to their own devices and ignored when they act up.... and that's all for sex education, children.... now who wants to draw and play?"   Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #13 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:24am

Stating the obvious by nature its man and woman male and female you want to go against nature fine.

But don't force your way of life on others.

Imagine the outcry if we tried to turn these imbecile degenerates straight.

Two words for these teachers, first word starts with

F@RK OFF

Let children be children.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. “Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a paedophile" Kevin Bishop

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #14 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:48am

Ajax wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:24am:
Stating the obvious by nature its man and woman male and female you want to go against nature fine.

F@RK OFF

yet in nature , every mammal and lots of Birds have same sex relationships... I its just your idea of how nature works Smiley Wink

I am me

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #15 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:58am

just read it again.. the books are not about same sex.... They r stories that happen to have characters in the story that r same sex,,, Just like in real life,
I know and have friends, plus many in my town I deal with that r same sex.... What is the problem with that ?
Its nothing to do with sex ed Cheesy Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #16 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 11:01am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:48am:

F@RK OFF

yet in nature , every mammal and lots of Birds have same sex relationships... I its just your idea of how nature works Smiley Wink

Dude in all of nature you will find the healthy virile and vigorous members of any animal group stick to the laws of nature.

For example the dominate stag will put his life on the line to control his females.

Only the sick and the weak members of any group turn to homosexuality.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 11:04am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:48am:

F@RK OFF

If you're looking at nature to validate some human behaviours then you must also accept infanticide and cannibalism which feature highly in the animal kingdom.

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 11:55am

Just two members of the same species exchanging bodily fluids. Get over it.

Understand this: things are now in motion that cannot be undone.
Try newstalkback2.proboards.com if you like.
It will be Racist / Islamophobe and Xenophobe free though Wink
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South Island of New Zealand
Reply #19 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 11:59am

John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:49am:
another thread about gays bobbie? Just come out of the closet already Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The article is about same sex relationships, and Gobby immediately thinks about men having anal sex (NTTAWWT).

The first thing I think of when I hear 'same sex relationships', is a couple of hot young women kissing.

Different strokes, eh?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 11:59am:

The article is about same sex relationships, and Gobby immediately thinks about men having anal sex (NTTAWWT).

The first thing I think of when I hear 'same sex relationships', is a couple of hot young women kissing.

Different strokes, eh?

So you're quite happy to have your kids taught sodomy?

Our taxes are paying for this.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:41pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:39pm:

Different strokes, eh?

They need to learn, Bobby. It should be part of the curriculum.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:43pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:58am:
just read it again.. the books are not about same sex.... They r stories that happen to have characters in the story that r same sex,,, Just like in real life,

you mean the homophobes have got it wrong ........ again? Who'd a thunk it! Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #23 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:45pm

Abu wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:41pm:

Different strokes, eh?

Why?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #24 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:47pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:58am:
I know and have friends, plus many in my town I deal with that r same sex.... What is the problem with that ?
Its nothing to do with sex ed Cheesy Cheesy

Then forget about including it in sex ed.... nothing to do with it anyway.  Oh, I get it, it's an English literature composition..... FFS.... and oh, look .... over there is a unicorn ...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #25 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:48pm

Different strokes, eh?

Obviously your experience of and contact with lesbians is limited....................... now refute with unsupported statements....

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:49pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:48pm:
Obviously your experience of and contact with lesbians is limited....................... now refute with unsupported statements....

you want supporting evidence of his experiences with lesbians??  Shocked Shocked will photo's suffice or do you require video to?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #27 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:04pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:49pm:
Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:48pm:

you want supporting evidence of his experiences with lesbians??  Shocked Shocked will photo's suffice or do you require video to?

Video or nothing..... and they'd better be good looking, too.... not cart horse butchies or simps with head bowed for the Golden Shower ... something worth the watch.... no ugly, hard ones like the new Member for what's-it's-name... with three jobs meaning she can't concentrate on the nation....

Somebody BS me about politicians giving up their fabulous careers to go into 'public service' for the nation... what a load of bull... they just run their 'political career' as an adjunct to their already established income... the rule should be ONE job ONLY if you are elected - take your choice NOW!

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:05pm

Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:10pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:45pm:

Different strokes, eh?

Why?

It's part of the rich tapestry of life, dear, as every schoolboy knows.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:15pm

P oofters are a funny lot. They live in a continual catch 22 situation. They want real heterosexual men to jackhammer them and not girly men. They want to feel that power in their sphincter. But any man that jackhammers them is a p o ofter. So they never get hetero men but p oofters.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:18pm

you and goober seem to spend an awful lot of time wondering about poofs ramming each others arses hammer .... is there something you wish to get of your chest
(apart from your boyfriend)
?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:24pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:18pm:
you and goober seem to spend an awful lot of time wondering about poofs ramming each others arses hammer .... is there something you wish to get of your chest
(apart from your boyfriend)
?

Nah, I love vaginas. It's the cradle of civilisation. P  oofters don't bother me. The gay army does aggravate me sometimes. When they are zeroing in on kids that's something I don't agree with. Kids don't need to be taught sexuality.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:24pm:
Kids don't need to be taught sexuality.

Sex education has been a part of the curriculum for eons dopey. I bet it was a part of the curriculum even when you were at school. Nothing new there.

and I disagree ..... kids should be taught everything, as long as they are at an age that is appropriate for what they are being taught. It was stupidity like 'Kids don't need to be taught sexuality' that in the old days led to many girls thinking they could get pregnant just by kissing.

You prefer ignorance though don't you hammer.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:15pm

Different strokes, eh?

Again, with the sodomy.

You're obsessed.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #35 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:25pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:22am:

Spot

"... and on top of all that there are some deviations which are best left to their own devices and ignored when they act up.... and that's all for sex education, children.... now who wants to draw and play?"   Cool

Sorry I don't understand your post?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:25pm

How does Bobby deal with heterosexual anal sex then?

Not my cup of tea, but as I understand it, many heterosexual couples indulge in anal sex.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:36pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:25pm:
How does Bobby deal with heterosexual anal sex then?

Not my cup of tea, but as I understand it, many heterosexual couples indulge in anal sex.

Indeed.

The percentages are about the same, in fact.

Roughly 40 to 50% of homosexual men have anal sex, as do heterosexual couples.

Still waiting for Gobby to tell us what the secret homosexual sex act is.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:47pm

07/02/2019|8min

Dang, boy, ain't no harm in a bit of round eye. You young-uns is getting more spoilt by the day.

Take your medicine like a man. If'n a man wants to party and can't afford a gal, he needs himself some cornhole, that's a fact. He needs to find hisself a right purty boy with an ass like a beaver and a jarfull of Vas-o-lene. He he.

Ain't no sin in taking what's yours. We're cattlemen in the parts. That's the law.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm

Abu wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:47pm:

07/02/2019|8min

Dang, boy, ain't no harm in a bit of round eye. You young-uns is getting more spoilt by the day.

Take your medicine like a man. If'n a man wants to party and can't afford a gal, he needs himself some cornhole, that's a fact. He needs to find hisself a right purty boy with an ass like a beaver and a jarfull of Vas-o-lene. He he.

Ain't no sin in taking what's yours. We're cattlemen in the parts. That's the law.

Is that what you got up to over in nam Karnal?

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:55pm

Grin

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:59pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm:

07/02/2019|8min

You mind your manners, boy. I got me some rifle oil in my pocket.

IP Logged

xeej
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:15pm

Abu wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:59pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm:

07/02/2019|8min

You mind your manners, boy. I got me some rifle oil in my pocket.

Did you accompany Anne Wills on the tour to Nam Kamel?

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:30pm

What plays in the field stays in the field, son. Loose lips sink ships.

I've had clowns like you sink my ship plenty of times.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #44 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:37pm

07/02/2019|8min

Seriously do you really have a problem with it even being mentioned? It's 2 out of 21 books. They ate going to run across it in life you know.

When I first heard of 'Jesus' the way ppl described it to me I thought it was like Santa clause. Perhaps if I had seen it mentioned somewhere before I would have known what they were talking about and not git into trouble.....

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:52pm

Damn straight. If'n you've been learned right, you're more likely to git down and take it like a man.

Yee hah.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #46 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:56pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 6:09am:
Teachers are public servants and rarely earn their keep

Let's see what parents do

When I tried to get interest going in a class action against the education dept. for failing to provide that for which it was paid, the overwhelming majority of parents shrugged and sprinted to their four wheels on the way to fast food and gyms

Let's face it, most parents regard school as a way to be free of their kids and for as long as possible

Some good books on the topic came out of the US years ago and there's no reason to believe there aren't more being published now, although a lot of the discussion would be held via social media

whatever, those books detailed how school went from a couple of afternoons a week, to longer and longer classroom hours, driven by parental demand

despite that, and as proven in old test-papers, those farmers kids who attended class just a few afternoons a week would have run rings around what passes for tertiary education today.  People have resurrected those old test papers online and they admit they're stumped when it comes to filling in the questions posed before kids who walked four miles from farm to school in bare feet and in all weathers

One politician after another gained votes by increasing classroom hours.  It was follow the leader to the point we're at today.  Mothers who were able to find employment didn't need kids at home to play second-mother to the younger children and do the housework.  So families became smaller.  Mothers could find paid employment while their kids were in class.  So kids were at school longer hours, more years, yet learned less than their grandparents had

They're pushing a lot of sex-centred agendas now.  So let's see what parents do about it, because the power to bring change is in the hands of parents -- if they can be bothered

It's America's or at least the Media's influence that is DUMBING DOWN our Education system!

Artificial Intelligence brought to you by ASIO.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:21pm

Listen, a man's got to learn what's what. He may find hisself in the army or the county jail some time. A red-blooded man's always gonna want some pinkeye for his pecker, that's a fact. Them school teachers want to learn them proper, they give them boys a little ed-u-cation, he he he.

We's cattlemen here, boys. We just live how good ol' mother nature made us. You city folk want to git all high and mighty, you come to Karnal.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:22pm

He he he.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #49 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:29pm

Abu wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:21pm:
Listen, a man's got to learn what's what. He may find hisself in the army or the county jail some time. A red-blooded man's always gonna want some pinkeye for his pecker, that's a fact. Them school teachers want to learn them proper, they give them boys a little ed-u-cation, he he he.

We's cattlemen here, boys. We just live how good ol' mother nature made us. You city folk want to git all high and mighty, you come to Karnal.

Grin Grin Grin
Been hanging out over at Monkey Mania lately Karnal?

IP Logged

xeej
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:45pm

Abu wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:30pm:
What plays in the field stays in the field, son. Loose lips sink ships.

I've had clowns like you sink my ship plenty of times.

We are not in Nam now, you can come clean.

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #51 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 6:13pm

Abu wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:22pm:
He he he.

Love the smell of naked bum in the morning?

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:21pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 6:13pm:
He he he.

Grin

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #53 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:17pm

He he he.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #54 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:26pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:21pm:
He he he.

Grin

Greggy - you're hopeless.
You didn't answer my question earlier.

You'd obviously be happy to have your kids taught to be arse clowns.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:11am

To sum up -
The fact is that many kids leave school as functionally illiterate even
after all the massive tax dollars we pay.
The teachers have failed us and now they want to teach plenty of extra
subjects that have nothing to do with a normal education.
I would be very annoyed if I was a parent and my kids were being taught poofter studies at school.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #56 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:53am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:11am:
To sum up -
I would be very annoyed if I was a parent and my kids were being taught poofter studies at school.

well bobby the article u posted has nothing to do with that... its mentions a same sex couple in a book... Like we went down the News agent that was owned  by a lovely lesbian couple.... how did your mind goto male gay anal sex ed from that ? Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #57 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:05am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:53am:
To sum up -

well bobby the article u posted has nothing to do with that... its mentions a same sex couple in a book... Like we went down the News agent that was owned  by a lovely lesbian couple.... how did your mind goto male gay anal sex ed from that ? Wink

It says:

Quote:
A group of teachers calls for students to study more texts about same sex relationships

07/02/2019|8min

Same sex relationships refers to poofters and lesos
or have I read it incorrectly?

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #58 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:23am

Two is too many........!!!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #59 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:33am

Ajax wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:23am:

Why not have all 21 books about sodomy &
videos as well, to really show the kids how to do it?

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #60 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:43am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:33am:
Ajax wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:23am:

Why not have all 21 books about sodomy &
videos as well, to really show the kids how to do it?

Information on SSM and transgenderism should be zilch at school.

For the 0.3% of transgender children they can look info up for themselves, the other 99.7% of healthy kids don't need to know about this nonsense.

In fact kids that identify as transgender should see a psychiatrist imo.

The biggest tragedy of all is when these kids get sexually mutilated only to regret it when they become adults.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #61 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:43am

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #62 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:57am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:05am:
To sum up -

It says:

Quote:
A group of teachers calls for students to study more texts about same sex relationships

07/02/2019|8min

Same sex relationships refers to poofters and lesos
or have I read it incorrectly?

yes bobby is says two books WITH same sex relationships.....
it doesn't say 2 books ABOUT same sex relationships...
a very big difference
as I said it could just mention that their friend has 2 moms, or the gay couple that own a shop...
no where is it mentioning sex ed...... Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:34am

To sum up -

Listen, son, elitist cnts have been discharged from private school illiterate and drilled in butt-smacking for years. They make them officers.

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #64 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:51am

To sum up -

Ah, I see.. so a small amount of plutonium dust inhaled is not as bad as a big bit?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #65 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:51am

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:34am:
To sum up -

Listen, son, elitist cnts have been discharged from private school illiterate and drilled in butt-smacking for years. They make them officers.

The Battle of Arnhem was lost on the playing fields of Eton....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:21am

He he he.

Yeah. Smells like - victory.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:23am

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:51am:
To sum up -

The battle of Nam was lost in Washington and Canberra.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #68 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:25am

To sum up -

Ah, I see.. so a small amount of plutonium dust inhaled is not as bad as a big bit?

o u honestly believe a story that mentions a same sex couple is going to produce a homosexual..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #69 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:35am

The oligarchy believe there should only be five hundred million people on this Earth and not one soul extra.

Simple solution turn as many people as possible gay.

You would have to get them at an early age to instil the idea that being homosexual is as normal and on par with being hetrosexual.

The oligarchy's mouth piece and enforcer the United Nation will and or already has ensured that all countries preach the same thing.

AND

Presto the more that turn gay the less babies that are born.

Problem solved.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #70 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:37am

Ajax wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:35am:
The oligarchy believe there should only be five hundred million people on this Earth and not one soul extra.

You would have to get them at an early age to instil the idea that being homosexual is as normal and on par with being hetrosexual.

The oligarchy's mouth piece and enforcer the United Nation will and or already has ensured that all countries preach the same thing.

AND

Presto the more that turn gay the less babies that are born.

Problem solved.

Finally, someone has explained it.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #71 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:37am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:25am:
To sum up -

o u honestly believe a story that mentions a same sex couple is going to produce a homosexual..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Didn't say that - you did..... just saying that a small amount of contamination can lead to huge outcomes.... those outcomes may not necessarily be more gays (LMAO) but tends to distort the outlook of people so that they become more willing to accept any pap they are fed.... once you blur the lines of what is and what is not civilised behaviour, you open the door to all sorts of disturbed realities... real only to the participant.... as clearly demonstrated by Nazis and the like... feminists... you know....

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:38am

what a stupid comment. You don't get to pick who you're attracted to.

What does one have to do to turn you gay?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:39am

To sum up -

takes stupidity to a whole new level doesn't it. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #74 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:46am

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:23am:
To sum up -

The battle of Nam was lost in Washington and Canberra.

In the hallowed halls of ANU and Harvard..... and in the media.....  what was that term I just read about dropping the bomb on Hiro and Nagi... equivalency - meaning that the US was as bad as the Japanese were for dropping the bomb, regardless of the countless murders etc that the Japanese carried out, and saving millions more lives, mostly Japanese including women and children during an invasion, was not an issue...

Ergo - the shooting of one scumbag who had participated in the murder of the children of the Sai Gon police chief's friend and who suffered righteous justice on the spot - was more important than the countless thousands of helpless wounded, including many Americans, murdered on the battlefield by the communists and the helpless civilians slaughtered by them, such as at Hue.

In the immortal words of a Japanese POW camp guard when The War ended - "We all fliend now!"

As the man said in Flags of Our Fathers - a photograph can win or lose a war.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #75 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:47am

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:38am:

And if you Big John were constantly told from kinda on wards that

For you little Johnny its quite natural to fall in love and marry little David their on your right and you would happily live ever after.

Recon it wouldn't sway a few people. mess with their minds and then at 40 think to themselves hell I'm not gay I prefer women.

Thats child abuse sir.......... Angry

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #76 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:47am

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:39am:
To sum up -

takes stupidity to a whole new level doesn't it. Cheesy Cheesy

Your presumption of such limited and self-serving nonsense certainly does.... now stay with the subject matter... not a good reader or thinker, are you?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #77 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:48am

Seem to be shooting a few blanks today....... Smiley

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #78 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:49am

Ajax wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:47am:

For you little Johnny its quite natural to fall in love and marry little David their on your right and you would happily live ever after.

Recon it wouldn't sway a few people. mess with their minds and then at 40 think to themselves hell I'm not gay I prefer women.

If we can prevent one innocent child turning into a poofter, it will be worth it!  Let them work it out for themselves when they are old enough......

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:50am

Recon it wouldn't sway a few people

no. People are either attracted to the same sex, or not. No matter how often we discuss bobby and his boy friends, or I show you photos of a naked bobby, you will never be attracted to Bobby. Not unless you're living in denial now. But that's a different story.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #80 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:51am

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:49am:

If we can prevent one innocent child turning into a poofter, it will be worth it!  Let them work it out for themselves when they are old enough......

X2

Let children be children

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:52am

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:47am:
Your presumption of such limited and self-serving nonsense certainly does.... now stay with the subject matter... not a good reader or thinker, are you?

you made the claim, not me. It's not my fault if you left it open to interpretation that was not in line with the message you were trying to convey.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #82 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:54am

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:50am:

no. People are either attracted to the same sex, or not. No matter how often we discuss bobby and his boy friends, or I show you photos of a naked bobby, you will never be attracted to Bobby. Not unless you're living in denial now. But that's a different story.

Oh yeah its just like convincing little David that he is a girl and then getting him sexual mutated because he believes in it so much.

And then when he becomes an adult he murders you with an axe for taking his life away.

Everyone can work it out on their own just like the millions that have come before us without being pelted with sexual propaganda at an early age.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:56am

Ajax wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:54am:
Oh yeah its just like convincing little David that he is a girl and then getting him sexual mutated because he believes in it so much.

No it's not. nothing of the sort. No one should touch kids. If they want a sex change, let them wait until they are 21.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:56am

Don't think so

A worrying proportion of the kids in care who were molested and raped ended up on the streets, selling their backsides.  They were conditioned

Guy who worked for me was placed in boarding school as a seven year old.  Even as an adult, he was pixy-ish, big blue eyes, naturally fair hair, slender build.  He was a gay adult and on one occasion, quite out of character really, he told me that if he'd been left alone by the older boys, he may well have been an heterosexual adult with wife and kids.  Not having wife and kids bothered him.  Instead he had a male partner.  He'd been conditioned as a kid

Those running this sexual perversion agenda know exactly what they're doing which is why they've invested billions in perverting kids, just as they've invested billions in child porn, mouthy liberals, feminism, working mothers, easy divorce, media, etc

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:00pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:56am:
A worrying proportion of the kids in care who were molested and raped ended up on the streets, selling their backsides.  They were conditioned

Either they are gay, or they are not. Just because they were raped until they consented to same sex sex, that doesn't mean they turned gay.

he told me that if he'd been left alone by the older boys, he may well have been an heterosexual adult with wife and kids.

may have been? It may just as easily have been that he was ashamed of being gay by  societies treatment of him, and so was looking for excuses.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:04pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:00pm:

Either they are gay, or they are not. Just because they were raped until they consented to same sex sex, that doesn't mean they turned gay.

he told me that if he'd been left alone by the older boys, he may well have been an heterosexual adult with wife and kids.

may have been? It may just as easily have been that he was ashamed of being gay by  societies treatment of him, and so was looking for excuses.

Sounds as if you're the one seeking excuses

Experiment with your own kids.  Not that it would be excusable to do so, but start with your own and leave others to form their own conclusions about this effed-up sex agenda being run with the cooperation of public servants and politicians who, in my opinion, should be strapped to a raft and dumped in the middle of the deepest ocean

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #87 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:08pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:04pm:

Experiment with your own kids.  Not that it would be excusable to do so, but start with your own and leave others to form their own conclusions about this effed-up sex agenda being run with the cooperation of public servants and politicians who, in my opinion, should be strapped to a raft and dumped in the middle of the deepest ocean

Heavily infested with sharks....... Cool

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:11pm

Yet you were the one to bring them up.  Cheesy

but start with your own and leave others to form their own conclusions about this effed-up sex agenda being run with the cooperation of public servants and politicians who, in my opinion, should be strapped to a raft and dumped in the middle of the deepest ocean

That's exactly what I am advocating, leaving them to make up their own opinions. It is you who wants to brainwash them into believing that it is unnatural, evil, a perversion etc.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #89 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:12pm

all this from a book that mentions a gay couple in it...….. Please show me a town in Australia that doesn't have same sex couples..... Your idea of not mentioning them or acknowledging that they r there is why we have so many fukked up ppl …..
What will mess with a kids head more..... Being told that being straight is the only natural way u should live and those that r not r weak and diseased and should be scorned .
Or People r different , if someone is different does it really matter and if u r, well that doesn't mean your less of a human....
This just let then not be educated and learn themselves crap is just insane....
If u want kids to learn themselves dont send them to school...... Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #90 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:34pm

Don't think so

Guy who worked for me was placed in boarding school as a seven year old.  Even as an adult, he was pixy-ish, big blue eyes, naturally fair hair, slender build.  He was a gay adult and on one occasion, quite out of character really, he told me that if he'd been left alone by the older boys, he may well have been an heterosexual adult with wife and kids.  Not having wife and kids bothered him.  Instead he had a male partner.  He'd been conditioned as a kid

Those running this sexual perversion agenda know exactly what they're doing which is why they've invested billions in perverting kids, just as they've invested billions in child porn, mouthy liberals, feminism, working mothers, easy divorce, media, etc

That's right PZ547 -
you tell it like it is.
We don't want perverts anywhere near our kids -
it's like a whole army of Rolf Harris types.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #91 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:36pm

John is very pro gay.
I wonder about him sometimes -
if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck .........

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #92 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:41pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:34pm:

Don't think so

That's right PZ547 -
you tell it like it is.
We don't want perverts anywhere near our kids -
it's like a whole army of Rolf Harris types.

Tell it like it is ????
so a man that was raped by older boys in a boarding school is the same as a book mentioning A same sex couple
Booby, what rolf Harris perverts r u talking about.....

I am me

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #93 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:48pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:41pm:
Tell it like it is ????
so a man that was raped by older boys in a boarding school is the same as a book mentioning A same sex couple

By Rolf Harris types -

I refer to sexual deviants and perverts in general.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #94 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:48pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:36pm:

John is very pro gay.

SO am I Booby and I find it sad that u think like that.
I can be pro gay all day and not have to worry if it will change me.....
Ive lived with Gays, eaten with them and friends with them and in all these years I've never once lost my sexual desires for women.... I really don't know how it could change that..
If u feel threatened about ppl talking about Gay men then id suggest u really look at yourself and ask some honest questions why that is so Bobby  Wink

I am me

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #95 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:49pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:48pm:
Tell it like it is ????

By Rolf Harris types -

so your talking about the older boys in a boarding school bobby ?

I am me

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:51pm

John is very pro gay.

I just don't think you should spend your life hiding in the closet because of what people like PZ, Grappler or Ajax think. Embrace who you are.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:54pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:48pm:
If u feel threatened about ppl talking about Gay men then id suggest u really look at yourself and ask some honest questions why that is so Bobby  Wink

Bobbie's as gay as RauPaul.. the only one to not figure it out is himself  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #98 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:07pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:49pm:
Tell it like it is ????

By Rolf Harris types -

Any sexual deviants and perverts.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #99 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:11pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:51pm:

John is very pro gay.

I just don't think you should spend your life hiding in the closet because of what people like PZ, Grappler or Ajax think. Embrace who you are.

Nobody's saying they should hide in a closet - just keep their views there... to themselves.  Thanks for coming.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #100 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:34pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:11pm:
Nobody's saying they should hide in a closet - just keep their views there... to themselves.  Thanks for coming.....

Yes - that's what I would say to John Smith -
come out of the closet and be openly gay already.

Just don't support teachers teaching sodomy at school to our kids.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #101 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:56pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:34pm:

I'll be checking with the grandies about what they're being taught in their schools next time I visit... that handsome grandson is about to start high school and get in amongst the young sheilas... ye gods....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #102 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:06pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:56pm:

I'll be checking with the grandies about what they're being taught in their schools next time I visit... that handsome grandson is about to start high school and get in amongst the young sheilas... ye gods....

If they start turning your kids into poofs -
you know - if your grandson arrives home in a dress -
change to another school.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #103 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:17pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:54pm:

Bobbie's as gay as RauPaul.. the only one to not figure it out is himself  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And yet, when-ever a Topic of Discussion starts to have posts of 'homosexuality' in it - you come barking like a dog sniffing out a trail to find your way to all of them and join in like a Butt Pirate doing the Penzance performance rather than sail a 7th of the Seas.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:25pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:17pm:

And yet, when-ever a Topic of Discussion starts to have posts of 'homosexuality' in it - you come barking like a dog sniffing out a trail to find your way to all of them and join in like a Butt Pirate doing the Penzance performance rather than sail a 7th of the Seas.

Maybe they post-for-pay?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:16pm

by labelling them as perverted? abnormal? sexual deviants? and a whole raft of other offensive labels!

yeah, cause that's worked great up till now  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:17pm

and yet only one of us sleeps next to a real woman every night goober.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:19pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:25pm:
.JaSin. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:17pm:

Maybe they post-for-pay? 

are you offering?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #108 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:28pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:17pm:

and yet only one of us sleeps next to a real woman every night goober.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Smith,
Why are you defending a possible new gay curriculum in schools?
You're not a homo are you?

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:07pm:
DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:49pm:
Tell it like it is ????

By Rolf Harris types -

Any sexual deviants and perverts.

Don't fight it, son. They say it feels better if you relax and give in.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:45pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:06pm:

Ain't nothing wrong with a purty little dolly-bird all trussed up to harden them boys' peckers, Bobby. We work hard, we's earned ourselves some pinkeye in her mama's Sunday best.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:48pm

Hot dog, damn near shot my eye out.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:28pm:

Smith,

because unlike you, I understand English. No one has suggested a gay curriculum you idiot.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #113 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:53pm

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:45pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:06pm:

Ain't nothing wrong with a purty little dolly-bird all trussed up to harden them boys' peckers, Bobby.
We work hard, we's earned ourselves some pinkeye in her mama's Sunday best.

Stop it or John will start sending you PMs.   Grin

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #114 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:54pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:28pm:

Smith,

because unlike you, I understand English. No one has suggested a gay curriculum you idiot.

Yes they did - read the opening post.
Do I have to repeat it again just for you?

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:07pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 5:54pm:

you can repeat it as often as you like, all that will do is confirm that you have not understood the article you posted.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #116 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:12pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:07pm:

you can repeat it as often as you like, all that will do is confirm that you have not understood the article you posted.

Texts recommended by the Australian Curriculum,
Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) currently include two out of 21 books with same sex relationships.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:24pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:12pm:

Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) currently include two out of 21 books with same sex relationships.

so no gay curriculum then? glad you finally figured it out.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #118 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:46pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:24pm:

What's in those books John?
I suppose we'll have to wait and see what our kids will be reading.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #119 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:48pm

Make it nineteen and Bob's Yer Uncle... home and hosed - zero gay curriculum.... this belongs outside of schools....

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #120 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:46pm:

you mean you're frothing at the mouth and you don't even know what's in the books? How typical of you! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #121 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:34pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:48pm:

Make it nineteen and Bob's Yer Uncle... home and hosed - zero gay curriculum.... this belongs outside of schools....

We don't want any of their gay madness.

It's back to: reading, writing and arithmetic.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #122 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:35pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:28pm:

you mean you're frothing at the mouth and you don't even know what's in the books? How typical of you! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

John - you'll be right there - lapping up all the gay love stories.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Shoot, you saying them kids books have em all cornholing?

Have to read me one of them books, Bobby. Sounds better'n your preacher's Bible.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #124 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:49pm

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:41pm:

Have to read me one of them books, Bobby. Sounds better'n your preacher's Bible.

And we know what the Bible says Karnal:

Leviticus 20:13           KJV

If a man also lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:01pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:49pm:

That don't talk about no pinkeye, Bobby. Show us something with some hole.

Give us some sweet-talkin, son.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:28pm

Dang, every man needs some loving, son. What's wrong with a little kiss?

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #127 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:33pm

I wonder if they teach the kids the consequences of Anal Sex?

You know - of how the insertion of the penis into an anus activates bacteria onto the penis and into the urinary tract system that can lead to UTI's. Placing the penis into a vagina after anal-penetration can also cause  infection into the vagina.

Constant Anal-sex leads to many people having to have operations on their 'rectal' region for 'repairs' - as what I saw of Villawood Detention inmates being given Private Health treatment to have their bums patched up from all the buggery going on in there.

So do they teach the kids the 'consequences' of Anal Sex?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #128 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:50pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:33pm:

You know - of how the insertion of the penis into an anus activates bacteria onto the penis and into the urinary tract system that can lead to UTI's. Placing the penis into a vagina after anal-penetration can also cause  infection into the vagina.

Constant Anal-sex leads to many people having to have operations on their 'rectal' region for 'repairs' - as what I saw of Villawood Detention inmates being given Private Health treatment to have their bums patched up from all the buggery going on in there.

So do they teach the kids the 'consequences' of Anal Sex?

That would probably not be "inclusive" and have a stigmatising effect. Anyway according to Gregg's stats, as a percentage, just as many Cisgendered people rip each other a new one as Homosexuals. Personally not one of the women I've been with has asked me to ream her out so I'm not as confident as Gregg is with his stats. There might only be half an inch between the muck hole and the F-hole but's not somewhere I have ever been tempted to explore.

Some creepy step father that frequents this place...
"One of my step-kids (when she was younger and stupid) had her tongue pierced.  I wonder if she also had her clit and nipples done?"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #129 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:55pm

An anus is just a social construct.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #130 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:56pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:55pm:
An anus is just a social construct.

Back hole.

"One of my step-kids (when she was younger and stupid) had her tongue pierced.  I wonder if she also had her clit and nipples done?"

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:58pm

What's wrong with that? They can afford it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #132 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:00pm

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:58pm:

What else is Medicare for, init?

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:03pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:00pm:

They come here, they should save something for stitches.

These people always have something stashed away, believe it.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #134 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:04pm

Bobby,

Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock! (Psalms 137:8–9 ESV)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #135 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:07pm

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:03pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:00pm:

They come here, they should save something for stitches.

These people always have something stashed away, believe it.

A few groans and ouches I'm sure. Their choice though, not my bum.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #136 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:08pm

flip

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:08pm

AiA wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:04pm:

Bobby,

Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock! (Psalms 137:8–9 ESV)

Been there, done that.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:12pm

Who taught you to be a sodomite, Paki?

Or were you an autodidact?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #139 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:12pm

AiA wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:04pm:

Bobby,

Leviticus(26:29) And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
Itadakimasu

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:33pm

AiA wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:08pm:
flip

You people disgust me.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #141 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:34pm

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:33pm:
flip

You people disgust me.

Yep - he's American  Wink

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #142 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:36pm

flip

You people disgust me.

... hardly mentioned you.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Frank wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:12pm:

I saw your flat little arse looking up at me from the hospital bed, Kraut, and I thought, you know? This one needs some ploughing.

Liebensraum, innit.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #144 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:39pm

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:36pm:

I saw your flat little arse looking up at me from the hospital bed, Kraut, and I thought, you know? This one needs some ploughing.

Liebensraum, innit.

Karnal Knowledge

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:40pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:39pm:
Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:36pm:

Liebensraum, innit.

Karnal Knowledge

Taught cockhead to mind his manners, yeah. Kraut slut's still begging for it.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:47pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:36pm:
flip

You people disgust me.

Cnts like you don't have names, love, you're just an arsehole next to a jar of Vasoline.

At least the old boy talks back, you don't even ask for a handjob.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #147 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:54pm

My ol' parish parson said to fək the Bible and instead just help each other out when ya can, and don't be a lil ɔunt.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #148 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:50am

What's wrong with anal? It's a nice treat on special occasions.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Abu
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:41am

Raven wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:50am:

It puts them in their place. You can't talk back when you're being rogered.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #150 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:23pm

Abu wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:41am:

Gee Karnal. What's crawled up your arse and died?
You used to be such a nice person.

You know that 'Piracy' is a crime, so why isn't Anal Sex?
I mean, Captain Pants would sail the 7 Seas to fly his 'Jolly Roger' flag as he and his 'butt-pirates' went ship to ship poo-jabbing with their cutlass's and that's why no-one has ever found vast amounts of 'treasure' hidden or lost when it comes to Pirates.

So do you support Sea Sheppard btw?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:48pm

Gobby "logic":

- kids read books about same sex relationships = teaching our kids to be sodomites.

- kids read books about World War II = teaching our kids to be killers.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:49pm

Abu wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:41am:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Abu wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:47pm:
Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:36pm:
flip

You people disgust me.

Cnts like you don't have names, love, you're just an arsehole next to a jar of Vasoline.

At least the old boy talks back, you don't even ask for a handjob.

A raging Paki poof raging.  Poofta- dee, Poofta -daa. Nam, Nam, vegemite and vaseline.

The psychological damage, the personal train-wreck, of being a Paki Muslim pooftah is there in its stark, dreadful flood-lit reality.

Don't be poofs, kids, it will bugger you up like this guy is.

IP Logged

Tally

Luceat Lux Vestra

Reply #154 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:10pm

What a ridiculous notion that expanding your mind can damage you.

About 10% of the population is same sex attracted so therefore 10% of literature for children should have similar themes. What exactly are you afraid of?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:15pm

Tally wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:10pm:

About 10% of the population is same sex attracted so therefore 10% of literature for children should have similar themes. What exactly are you afraid of?

Tally, don't try to use logic on ozpol, it doesn't work. Wink

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #156 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:22pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:15pm:

Hi John,
looks like you and Tally better get together some time?  Embarrassed

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #157 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:35pm

10% sounds pretty inflated to me. I'll happily go with the 1-2%.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #158 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:43pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:35pm:

By go with, do you mean like, um.....

IBI

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #159 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:47pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:43pm:

He already supports girl on girl.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:48pm

10% of the Australian population isn't gay. It's about 3.4% according to the latest Roy Morgan research in 2014. Gay people are a small minority but very vocal.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Sad

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:49pm

tally ho!!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:54pm

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/legal-affairs/50th-anniversary-a-golde...

Today marked exactly 50 years since a fresh-faced Johan van Vloten waltzed into Sydney’s Rex Hotel on Macleay Street in Kings Cross and into the life of former High Court judge Michael Kirby, bringing “love, support and total searing honesty”.

Now both almost 80, the couple celebrated by tying the knot at their apartment in Bondi Junction, in Sydney’s east, before about 20 family members and friends.

You needed to know this.....

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #164 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Grin No.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #165 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:37pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:34pm:

Grin No.

Why not? Are you a homophobe?   Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #166 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:41pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:37pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:34pm:

Grin No.

Why not? Are you a homophobe?   Grin

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #167 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:42pm

Flip

IBI

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Wonder if these text books will detail the infected, supportating rectums issue?

and will they mention those who are so addicted to rectums that no amount of infection, scabs, blood, supporating pus will deter them from sticking their diks into it?

because that's the real face of this 'mind opening' we're supposed to believe is as fresh and wholesome as baby powder and unicorn tears

How about all you who're so keen to 'open' kids' minds go and open your own

Google's whooshed a lot of it in order to assist those who're pushing the gay sex agenda

but there's a lot still there that the kids who're having their 'minds' opened won't be told

such as:

Anal cancer and HPV: What do gay men need to know

Getting to the Bottom of it: Anal sex, Rectal fluid and HIV transmission

Gonorrhea is probably the most common bacterial infection in gay men. ... carriage is common; this necessitates culturing the urethra, rectum, and pharynx

Images for supporating, infected rectums and homosexuality
LINK

Gay bowel syndrome.  A relatively common disease of HIV positive gay men (rarely heterosexual ... by an inflammed, fissured, atonic, and supporating rectum. ... The cause is multiple concurrent infections of the colon and a traumatized rectum

Genital warts and Anal cancer. Gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are. 17 times more ... bleeding from the rectum and anus, anal itching, pain or pressure around the anus ..

Heap of stuff there which needs to be revealed to those children who're told to open their minds to gay sex

and none of it pretty

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #169 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:57pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:52pm:
Wonder if these text books will detail the infected, supportating rectums issue?

and will they mention those who are so addicted to rectums that no amount of infection, scabs, blood, supporating pus will deter them from sticking their diks into it?

because that's the real face of this 'mind opening' we're supposed to believe is as fresh and wholesome as baby powder and unicorn tears

Google's whooshed a lot of it in order to assist those who're pushing the gay sex agenda

but there's a lot still there that the kids who're having their 'minds' opened won't be told

such as:

Gonorrhea is probably the most common bacterial infection in gay men. ... carriage is common; this necessitates culturing the urethra, rectum, and pharynx

LINK

Gay bowel syndrome.  A relatively common disease of HIV positive gay men (rarely heterosexual ... by an inflammed, fissured, atonic, and supporating rectum. ... The cause is multiple concurrent infections of the colon and a traumatized rectum

Genital warts and Anal cancer. Gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are. 17 times more ... bleeding from the rectum and anus, anal itching, pain or pressure around the anus ..

Heap of stuff there which needs to be revealed to those children who're told to open their minds to gay sex

and none of it pretty

I think I'm gonna barf...

I am glad I am a "homosexual" female. No chance of any of that nasty sh1te.. no that's not a pun.  Cheesy

Feel sorry for the straight females who have to put up with their partners wanting to stick it in the rear end though.  Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #170 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:58pm

Pics or it never happened! Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:59pm

such as:

LINK

and none of it pretty

When I hear "same sex relationships", I think of hot young women kissing.

PZ thinks of men having anal sex.

I guess we're just different   Undecided

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #172 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:01pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:15pm:

Woof woof.

IBI

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:02pm

You cannot deflect the ugly reality, greg

why do you imagine homosexuality has been reviled through history

why do you think parents do not want perverts pushing homosexuality at their kids

there are good reasons

proctologists and surgeons see the ugly end of the pink shirts and rainbow crossings

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #174 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:04pm

The Reboot wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:57pm:

such as:

LINK

and none of it pretty

I think I'm gonna barf...

I am glad I am a "homosexual" female. No chance of any of that nasty sh1te.. no that's not a pun.  Cheesy

Feel sorry for the straight females who have to put up with their partners wanting to stick it in the rear end though.  Grin

Are you talking about Greggery Buggery?

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #175 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:04pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:02pm:

why do you think parents do not want perverts pushing homosexuality at their kids

there are good reasons

proctologists and surgeons see the ugly end of the pink shirts and rainbow crossings

And doctors treating AIDS and other STDs.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:07pm

there are good reasons

My mind is still on hot young women kissing, while PZ continues to think of arseholes.

Oh dear.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:04pm:

there are good reasons

And doctors treating AIDS and other STDs.

"... heterosexual males are emerging as the fastest growing group of HIV diagnoses, with a 19 per cent increase in the last five years."

"The overall number of new diagnoses of HIV in Australia last year dropped to a seven-year low, dipping below 1000 to 963 new diagnoses.

"That drop has been mainly attributed to a 15 per cent fall in the diagnosis of HIV among gay and bisexual men – traditionally comprising almost two-thirds of people infected with HIV in Australia."

HIV rates among heterosexuals on the rise in Australia

Oh dear.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:23pm

Cherry picking, Greg

As to heteros contracting filth diseases -- bet they won't allow their kids to be infected by the same homo-sellers from whom they caught their own infections

Don't do as I did, son.  Don't trust them.  They lie.  And it didn't even feel good

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:25pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:23pm:
Cherry picking, Greg

As to heteros contracting filth diseases -- bet they won't allow their kids to be infected by the same homo-sellers from whom they caught their own infections

Don't do as I did, son.  Don't trust them.  They lie.  And it didn't even feel good

Just presenting the facts.

"... heterosexual males are emerging as the fastest growing group of HIV diagnoses, with a 19 per cent increase in the last five years."

"The overall number of new diagnoses of HIV in Australia last year dropped to a seven-year low, dipping below 1000 to 963 new diagnoses.

"That drop has been mainly attributed to a 15 per cent fall in the diagnosis of HIV among gay and bisexual men – traditionally comprising almost two-thirds of people infected with HIV in Australia."

Wink

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #180 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:30pm

I wonder why the SBS article omitted this part of the report.

Heterosexual sex accounted for one in four new HIV diagnoses

https://www.smh.com.au/healthcare/hiv-on-the-rise-in-straight-australian-men-kir...

So let's clear this up. Gay men who represent about 2-3% of the population are accounting for 75% of HIV diagnosis.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #181 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:32pm

Flip

IBI

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:33pm

No proof, just cherry picked articles written by the thoroughly owned.  Because the homo-pushers are disappointed in the very low numbers of recruits to sodomy

The lower colon is an ELIMINATIVE organ, Greg.  It's there for the passage of excreta, stinky excreta

it's not the passage of love it's painted as

and in the colon are muscles and membranes which push the crap down and out

we've had this discussion before where I explained all this to you, but seems you're slow to learn

when a penis is pushed up the lower colon, it obviously rubs those muscles and membranes the wrong way -- just like a car driven by an idiot up a one way street

thrusting a penis into the wrong place is doomed

and what happens is, the UNNATURAL action abrades the muscles and membranes.  It causes rips and tears

and next time the recipient with the stretched anus takes a dump, all the toxins and poisons in his crap get INTO those rips and tears and causes infections

Then the guy lets some other penis jam itself into his lower colon, introducing MORE toxins and poisons

while the guy who's jamming his penis into other guys' anuses gets infected with the garbage they have in their anuses

It's Nature's way of punishing humans for engaging in unnatural acts, so don't abuse me for simply explaining it … blame Nature or blame homosexuals

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:39pm

forum's lagging

but there's a post waiting for you greg, when the forum lifts its game

edit.  finally got here

just so you don't labour under the delusion anything you write would stump even a five year old for ten seconds, greggy.  Forum lag is all

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:40pm

I can't get the thought of young women kissing out of my mind, while PZ continues to obsess over arseholes and colons.

We is just different, is all   Huh

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:40pm:
I can't get the thought of young women kissing out of my mind, while PZ continues to obsess over arseholes and colons.

The anus, the rectum, the lower colon -- they are for ELIMINATION, greg

grade one stuff

or maybe you're one of those who tries to jam an electrical plug into another electrical plug?

ELIMINATIVE organ

get a dictionary.  find out what that means

not a sex organ greg

unless you use a homos dictionary

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #186 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:40pm:

No you are not, you've told us of your participation in anal and your like of it. Sticking your dick in the muck hole as if there was not a perfectly good f-hole half an inch away.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:48pm

"... 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives."

Oh dear.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:48pm:
"... 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives."

Oh dear.

Well, they were using reddit a year or two ago to push anal like mad

then it died out

most of those who tried it obviously didn't enjoy it.  Because today, the subject is rarely if ever raised, outside perversion subs.  But those in the perversion subs are now into bestiality.  Hope they don't live long enough to get into aged care homes, because no one would touch them, let alone clean and change them

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #189 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:55pm

Gay men (2-3% of the population) are responsible for 75% of new HIV diagnosis.

That's a pretty significant figure.

IBI

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #190 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:58pm

Maybe those bodgied up stats about anal sex resulted in this:

Complete anal sphincter complex disruption from intercourse
: A case ...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3437385/

by SO Cawich - ‎2012 - ‎Cited by 2 - ‎Related articles
The established risk factors in this case included receptive anal intercourse coupled with ... Anal sphincter injuries may cause disastrous complications including …

Feb 19, 2016 - Perhaps most importantly, since
repeated stretching of the anal sphincter is the proposed mechanism of injury causing fecal incontinence
from ...

Girl, 16, forced to use colostomy bag for rest of her life
after rough ...
https://www.mirror.co.uk › News › World news › Pornography
Jan 16, 2019 -
The teenager, from Australia, severely injured her bowel
trying to mimic acts she had seen in violent online porn, according to a shocking report. ... woman,
"Sarah", claims her former boyfriend forced her into having anal sex

need more?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:00pm

gee, i wonder how man news articles one can dig up about hetro sex going wrong  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:03pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:00pm:
gee, i wonder how man news articles one can dig up about hetro sex going wrong  Cheesy Cheesy

I haven't even started
and not even trying

Doubt you have the stomach for the reality

Most don't

but then, most don't get their kicks being sexually perverse

And maybe concerned teachers and parents trawled through google with their kids

so they'd know about prolapsed rectums

excoriation

having to wear a colostomy bag for life

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:09pm

Now I'm thinking about lots of hot young women in their underwear, lying on a bed and passionately kissing.

Why?

That's what comes to mind when I hear "same sex relationships".

PZ and Gobby, though, are still discussing men having anal sex.

Not that there's ...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:12pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:03pm:

I haven't even started
and not even trying

Most don't

excoriation

quick, go to one of your echo chambers and get some more news stories  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #195 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:26pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:09pm:
Now I'm thinking about lots of hot young women in their underwear, lying on a bed and passionately kissing.

Why?

That's what comes to mind when I hear "same sex relationships".

PZ and Gobby, though, are still discussing men having anal sex.

Not that there's ...

Greggy,
It's time your perverted mind stops getting off
on leso sex and you just have a normal heterosexual relationship.
Try it - you might enjoy not being a pervert.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #196 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:36pm

Oh dear.

Did they repeat it? Did they like it? Admitting it happened is not anything more than that. I'm the the other %. Why would I stick my dick in shite when there is a perfectly good sugar and spice hole not half an inch away? What makes you want shite on your dick, Gregg?

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #197 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:37pm

..... and the angel of the Lord said unto Gordon - Go ye down unto Sodom and find but one virtuous man... and I will spare them all the wrath of the Lord ..... and Gordon went down unto Sodom and Gomorrah and searched every sleazy bar and bath house without finding a single virtuous man..... he returned to the angel and admitted that there were none... and lo... the Heavens fell upon the twin towns of Evil and they were razed with fire and brimstone......

Wait a minute - isn't that an old Bible story?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #198 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:42pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:37pm:
..... and the angel of the Lord said unto Gordon - Go ye down unto Sodom and find but one virtuous man... and I will spare them all the wrath of the Lord ..... and Gordon went down unto Sodom and Gomorrah and searched every sleazy bar and bath house without finding a single virtuous man..... he returned to the angel and admitted that there were none... and lo... the Heavens fell upon the twin towns of Evil and they were razed with fire and brimstone......

Wait a minute - isn't that an old Bible story?

Just as God will destroy Sydney during the gay Mardi Gras.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #199 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:44pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
PZ547 wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:03pm:

I haven't even started
and not even trying

Most don't

excoriation

quick, go to one of your echo chambers and get some more news stories  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What is it with you people pretending like it's all good and natural? I couldn't give a stuff about your arse's health or anyone else's. You can do what you like to it, not my problem or concern. To claim it's all good and natural is another thing entirely.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:05pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:36pm:

Oh dear.

Did they repeat it? Did they like it? Admitting it happened is not anything more than that. I'm the the other %. Why would I stick my dick in shite when there is a perfectly good sugar and spice hole not half an inch away? What makes you want shite on your dick, Gregg?

Little pecca does have a dislike for small penises perhaps he receives anal sex.

Quote:
A girl, 16, will need to use a colostomy bag for the rest of her life after anal sex

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6595871/Online-porn-horror-Girl-16-forc...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:07pm:

there are good reasons

My mind is still on hot young women kissing, while PZ continues to think of arseholes.

He's  talking to you so it's  inevitable.

« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:29pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:51pm

That's  a really idiotic idea.

Literature is not sociology. Or politics or current affairs.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #203 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 6:52am

Oh dear.

It’s probably why, according to a 2011 study of 25,000 men who have sex with men published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, less then 40 percent of respondents reported in engaging in anal sex with their last sexual partner. In reality, we’re just not having anal sex as much as everyone thinks.

Ohh no u mean gay men don't all have anal sex... shocking  Wink
you guys are so funny, ignorance isn't a virtue you know ? Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #204 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 7:24am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 6:52am:

Oh dear.

It’s probably why, according to a 2011 study of 25,000 men who have sex with men published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, less then 40 percent of respondents reported in engaging in anal sex with their last sexual partner. In reality, we’re just not having anal sex as much as everyone thinks.

Regardless of which parts they're putting where, gay men who represent about 2-3% of the population are accounting for 75% of new HIV infections.

GAY=HIV.

IBI

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #205 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:00am

Before birth control thats how it was done to avoid pregnancy

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:41am

Gordon wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 7:24am:

Oh dear.

Regardless of which parts they're putting where, gay men who represent about 2-3% of the population are accounting for 75% of new HIV infections.

GAY=HIV.

Well, if that worries you so much, just don't have sex with a gay man.

Show some self-restraint.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:42am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:00am:

Spot

As every good Greek girl knows   Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:39am

Different strokes, eh?

What sort of homework do they have to do?

And what about testing - are the exams done orally, or is everything done digitally these days?

So many questions.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:23am

Spot

Lemon juice was used as a contraceptive, don't let your ignorance get in the way of reality.

Quote:
Laboratory tests show that lemon juice is a potent destroyer of both HIV and sperm, Australian researchers say.

Centuries old
This method of contraception was widespread in the Mediterranean before the advent of modern methods, such as the Pill. “I’m a great believer in history. People would not have used it for 300 or 400 years if it did not work,” Short told ABC-TV.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2910-lemon-juice-is-hiv-killing-spermicid...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Bojack Horseman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #210 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:26am

Bobby Ajax and the like seem to spend way too much time focusing on anal sex.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #211 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:56am

Oh dear.

Because some people want to eat from a jar of honey and others want to eat from a jar of Poo.
Simples.
Some people do 'try' the Poo, curious as to why it should be considered a 'choice' in the first place, but they regret their decision and stick to the Honey.
Others, stick to the Poo, because it makes them 'secretly' Cool and Bad. The irony of 'secrecy' being the 'bad attacter' to start such Poo munching must be wearing thin these days  with all the Poo-Eating: It's ok and normal, it gets taught in schools too.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:00pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:23am:

Spot

Lemon juice was used as a contraceptive, don't let your ignorance get in the way of reality.

Quote:
Laboratory tests show that lemon juice is a potent destroyer of both HIV and sperm, Australian researchers say.

Centuries old
This method of contraception was widespread in the Mediterranean before the advent of modern methods, such as the Pill. “I’m a great believer in history. People would not have used it for 300 or 400 years if it did not work,” Short told ABC-TV.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2910-lemon-juice-is-hiv-killing-spermicid...

"...  insert half a lemon rind (squeeze out the juice and remove the pulp first) into the vagina and you've got yourself an ancient cervical cap."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:01pm

Bojack Horseman wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 10:26am:

JaSin too.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #214 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:04pm

The Magic Compass '+' has
North = Celibates
South = Family People
East = Romantics
West = Business Relationships

The Fubar Compass has a slight a-jarred..

NW= Gay
NE = Wanker
SW = Yobbo
SE = Redneck

...all a 'failing' to live up to the standard of the real Compass group.

We all know that Gays are failed Celibates, Wankers are failed Romantics, Yobbos are failed Business Relationships and Rednecks are failed Family People.

Using Rednecks as a good example.
A Family man would have his wife for life, his 5 kids (large family) and just work 'the job' to pay for his kids upkeeping. He loves kids, sex with his wife is an integral part of bonding and he lives a simple life.
A Redneck man would be unfaithful to his wife and have more kids to other women. He obviously can't hold onto a job with all these 'distractions' and can't afford to look after his kids properly. He reverts to violence and crime to justify his 'extra' income needed for his 'extra' efforts.

So you can see, that the 2nd Group of the Fubar Compass
either over-do things and thus become the under-achievers in many respects.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #215 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:01pm:

JaSin too.

Bojack hasn't done his research. Reading Lord of the Flies, he might discover that Boofhead and Peckerhead are attracted to Topics like this, like...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #216 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:13pm

Spot

Quote:

Centuries old

When that's just lemonentry sexual health knowledge.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:15pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:06pm:

JaSin too.

Bojack hasn't done his research. Reading Lord of the Flies, he might discover that Boofhead and Peckerhead are attracted to Topics like this, like...

I'm VERY attracted to topics like this - "same sex relationships".

I can't get enough of hot young women kissing.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #218 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:15pm:

JaSin too.

You think that's a loophole.
But I gather you would get interested in seeing two butch bloke looking women with hormone pill induced facial hair... getting it on.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:24pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:18pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:15pm:

JaSin too.

You think that's a loophole.
But I gather you would get interested in seeing two butch bloke looking women with hormone pill induced facial hair... getting it on.

Mmm, loophole.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #220 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:13pm

Oh dear.

In case you didn't notice, I was responding to a post about straights bumming so why the gay men and ignorance swipe? Just an assumption?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #221 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:15pm

JaSin too.

Yeah - go on - shoot the messenger.
Another fallacy in the long list.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:17pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:15pm:

JaSin too.

Do the kids get homework, Gobby?

Are they tested?

Are there oral exams, or are they done digitally?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #223 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:18pm

Spot

Quote:

Centuries old

Maybe in some places it was but the anal was the most popular (because it worked)

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #224 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:17pm:

JaSin too.

Are they tested?

Greggy,
go to a gay forum for gay talk.
We're mostly real men here.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #225 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:19pm:

JaSin too.

Are they tested?

Greggy,
go to a gay forum for gay talk.
We're mostly real men here.

You started the thread, Gobby.

Why start a thread on schools and same sex relationships and then refuse to be involved in the discussion?

So, what sort of tasks are they assigned as homework?

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #226 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 5:39pm

Oh my ... 15 pages on this non-event.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #227 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 5:46pm

God will destroy Sydney during the gay Mardi Gras.

Carl Sagan

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #228 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 6:06pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 2:19pm:

JaSin too.