Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51
Send Topic Print
Teaching our kids to be sodomites (Read 38523 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Teaching our kids to be sodomites
Reply #585 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:58pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:45pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:18pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 6:59pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 6:47pm:
Keep it on topic guys -

they will teach 5 year olds how to be sodomites.

I'm sure Mimo already knows.

It's not about him - it's about innocent little kids.

I thought it was about 5 year olds. My mistake.

Hi Set,
No mistake -
what's your opinion on it?
What if it was your 5 year old kid being brainwashed?
Would you say anything?
What if it was illegal to prevent your kid from being brainwashed?

I've never been one for censorship. My kids went to a Christian Community School for a while, what happens at home has more effect than what is taught elsewhere. I deprogrammed them at home. Information is not evil, it's how it's used. If you use google to search my nick and censorship here you will have my view on the matter. What happens at home has a far deeper and lasting impact on kids, that's why parents should understand their role and make maximum use of it.

Lemme see now.. so positive censorship one way only, by refusing any right of not engaging, is perfectly in order, but any censorship by responsible adults (in loco parentis) is not?

Hmmm..... interesting...... very interesting....

No censorship, ever. What I gave was guidance. The fruits of that are now evident.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #586 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:01pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:49pm:
I wonder how she would have reacted if it was a big gay bear?

the grappler version of it would argue that it was just in fun. nothing wrong with it. She should shut up and enjoy it.

It was a spontaneous kiss of joy at the news six years of mass death and destruction was over.

so If I am feeling particularly happy one day and grope some woman out on the street that's OK with you?

No mention of tongue or appearance, no sexual connotations

no one said it was mentioned.

Reading what she said, she didn't seem as put out by it as you are

maybe I have higher standards on when a guy should latch onto a strange women.

Are you a bit jelly? Looking for a man bear?

no, you'll have to look elsewhere for that.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #587 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:02pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:44pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:37pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 6:19pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 21st, 2019 at 7:27pm:
mothra wrote on Feb 21st, 2019 at 8:59am:
Christ you talk some absolute garbage Grap A spontaneous kiss is rape?

I don't think you're well. In fact, i'm quite certain of it.

Funny - I had the same thought about you..... I mean - after all - you're the rabid one who extremises every little thing into a mountain of violence and offence against women... and who will not entertain any other view but your own, and who launches into this kind of silly rubbish at the drop of a hat, including the puerile attempt above...

I think you need to get out more and enjoy yourself....

I wonder if you'd say that if some big hairy gay bloke (not bobby Roll Eyes) grabbed you and stuck his tongue down your throat ..... I suspect your views would change dramatically then.

Totally off the subject.. the sailor wasn't a big hairy guy and he did not stick his tongue down her throat ... go get a life.... forget about the Niqqers wanting to change Australia Day - it's not your day anyway so you've got no right to say... and forget about the facts and figures of REAL family violence...

Better still ... CATCH....

it's not off subject. it's exactly on subject. just because you found him 'presentable', who made you the final arbitor or what is acceptable to others?

Clean, neatly pressed uniform, teeth brushed, shoes polished .... goes with the territory....she's-a no like-a da Italian Army.. you don' get-a to go on-a leave if-a you not-a presentable...

The lady herself said there was nothing in it - it's only your weak-erectioned kind who want to make an issue out of it.... get some of that Growacet into you, lad...

HERE!!!!

growacet_1_002.jpg (40 KB | 11 )
growacet_1_002.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #588 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:03pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:44pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:37pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 6:19pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 21st, 2019 at 7:27pm:
mothra wrote on Feb 21st, 2019 at 8:59am:
Christ you talk some absolute garbage Grap A spontaneous kiss is rape?

I don't think you're well. In fact, i'm quite certain of it.

Funny - I had the same thought about you..... I mean - after all - you're the rabid one who extremises every little thing into a mountain of violence and offence against women... and who will not entertain any other view but your own, and who launches into this kind of silly rubbish at the drop of a hat, including the puerile attempt above...

I think you need to get out more and enjoy yourself....

I wonder if you'd say that if some big hairy gay bloke (not bobby Roll Eyes) grabbed you and stuck his tongue down your throat ..... I suspect your views would change dramatically then.

Totally off the subject.. the sailor wasn't a big hairy guy and he did not stick his tongue down her throat ... go get a life.... forget about the Niqqers wanting to change Australia Day - it's not your day anyway so you've got no right to say... and forget about the facts and figures of REAL family violence...

Better still ... CATCH....

it's not off subject. it's exactly on subject. just because you found him 'presentable', who made you the final arbitor or what is acceptable to others?

I wonder how she would have reacted if it was a big gay bear? It was a spontaneous kiss of joy at the news six years of mass death and destruction was over. No mention of tongue or appearance, no sexual connotations. Reading what she said, she didn't seem as put out by it as you are. Are you a bit jelly? Looking for a man bear?

Loves a man in a uniform, does he?  Hmmmm.. I always thought he was straight....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #589 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:15pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 9:53pm:
Poor Little Guido - the woman herself said there was nothing in it... just a moment of joy and appreciation for nurses etc..

She wasn't a nurse, she was a dental hygienist in her work uniform.

and I agree, it was probably an spontaneous act of merriment. It wasn't spontaneous, he'd been grabbing and kissing every woman he could get his hands on during that 'parade'.
It was still assault. This is the bit you struggle with. No one said he raped her. No one said his intentions were evil. She did not want to be kissed. He forced himself onto her. She did not kiss him. Whatever his intentions, or however jovial he was feeling, that is still assault.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #590 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:25pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:15pm:
Poor Little Guido - the woman herself said there was nothing in it... just a moment of joy and appreciation for nurses etc..

and I agree, it was probably an spontaneous act of merriment. It wasn't spontaneous, he'd been grabbing and kissing every woman he could get his hands on during that 'parade'.
It was still assault. This is the bit you struggle with. No one said he raped her. No one said his intentions were evil. She did not want to be kissed. He forced himself onto her. She did not kiss him. Whatever his intentions, or however jovial he was feeling, that is still assault.

I can go along with assault if you like but why #metoo? Isn't #metoo about sexual assault? He didn't grope her, there were no sexual connotations, this is not #metoo. This is whining by the #metoo retards. I've been assaulted and I don't have a #metoo or even a gripe. Hell I'd probably be called racist if I pointed out it was by a group of Aboriginals and you lot would make excuses for them.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #591 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 5:54pm:
In England -

Opting out is ILLEGAL:
Children as young as FIVE will be taught about homosexuality and transgenderism in primary schools.

Caldron Pool
February 25, 2019

http://caldronpool.com/opting-out-is-illegal-children-as-young-as-five-will-be-t...

Children as young as five will be taught lessons on homosexuality and transgenderism after the UK “Conservative” government finalized a new curriculum.

According to RT, the lessons, set to roll out across UK schools next year, will be mandatory for all students, making it illegal for parents to remove their children from the classroom for the lessons in secondary school.

Over 100,000 signatures have been gathered in a petition opposing the move, demanding the choice to opt-out of the lessons be retained for the length of the child’s school education.

“We believe it is the parent’s fundamental right to teach their child ‘Relationship and Sex Education’ topics or to at least decide who teaches them and when and how they are taught. We want the right to opt out children out of RSE when it becomes mandatory in September 2020,” the petition states.

In 2017, UK Prime Minister Theresa May vowed to make sex-education in English schools LGBTQ-inclusive, stating: “We need to keep up our action… in making sure LGBT issues are taught well. We’re determined to eradicate homophobic and transphobic bullying.”

It's pedophilia.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #592 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:30pm

[quote author=Setanta link=1549654742/585#585 date=1551095909]

No censorship, ever. What I gave was guidance. The fruits of that are now evident.

[/quote

My kids are the same - encouraged to think their way through things, and neither has turned out bad in any way.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #593 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:33pm

Love to argue all night - but I've got to take the ex to her art class tomorrow early....

Arrivederci... Moaner...............

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #594 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:36pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 25th, 2019 at 10:15pm:

Roll Eyes SHE said his appreciation was for nurses - are you autistic?  Can't keep up in class?  Did you read the full interview I put out there for the uneducated to digest?

Only an assault in the minds of the utterly deluded that get around these days.... pleasantly surprised is more the way of it...

Look for evil in everything and evil is all you will get....

Good night....    Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #595 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:14am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:23am:
dear master Light,
the church has a lot to answer for.
At least we have Pell on trial here.
He was already found guilty in the first trial -
however we don't know exactly what he did yet.
We have to wait until after his 2nd trial.

Australia's most senior Catholic, Cardinal George Pell, has been convicted of sexually abusing two choirboys in 1996 when he was Archbishop of Melbourne.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #596 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:30am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:14am:
dear master Light,

Australia's most senior Catholic, Cardinal George Pell, has been convicted of sexually abusing two choirboys in 1996 when he was Archbishop of Melbourne.

"Australia’s highest-ranking Catholic, Cardinal George Pell, raped a choirboy in the 1990s and molested another.

"His victims were two 13-year-old boys on scholarships to the prestigious St Kevin’s College."

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #597 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:33am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:30am:
dear master Light,

"Australia’s highest-ranking Catholic, Cardinal George Pell, raped a choirboy in the 1990s and molested another.

"His victims were two 13-year-old boys on scholarships to the prestigious St Kevin’s College."

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #598 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:36am

dear master Light,

Link?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #599 - Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:37am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 26th, 2019 at 10:36am:
dear master Light,

Link?

https://www.news.com.au/national/george-pell-found-guilty-of-child-sex-abuse/new...

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51
Send Topic Print