Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 51
Send Topic Print
Teaching our kids to be sodomites (Read 38530 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Teaching our kids to be sodomites
Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am

Group of teachers calls for students to study more texts about same sex relationships.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5999544335001

07/02/2019|8min

A group of teachers is calling for students to study more texts that are written by diverse authors.

Texts recommended by the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) currently include two out of 21 books with same sex relationships.

One Nation Senate Candidate Steve Dickson says that instead, kids should learn about the political system, and subjects that are really going to affect their life, saying ‘they’re not learning any of that’.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Teaching our kids to be sodomites
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:53am

When did teachers become the dictators of what they will teach?

Time for them to STFU and do their job as directed.

Footnote:-  This is what happens when you allow sheilas to take over running the show... nobody with any 'power' says NO to insanity any more....and nobody sanctions anyone with a rabid idea any more... all the overpaid d1ck-heads do is work out how to meekly give in to any demand.

Look at Invention Day..... let's create an issue and rant and screech about it until we get what we want.... children could do better.... all that garbage started with the feminists and their 'victimhood' in an era when they were kept safe at home out of harm's way from wars and in dangerous and hard work and could raise and protect reasonably balanced kids. Now every second clown wants something for nothing.... on demand.... but only as long as its top shelf - they never want the sh1t that White Australian men have done for centuries.

Time to say NO!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 6:09am

Teachers are public servants and rarely earn their keep

Let's see what parents do

When I tried to get interest going in a class action against the education dept. for failing to provide that for which it was paid, the overwhelming majority of parents shrugged and sprinted to their four wheels on the way to fast food and gyms

Let's face it, most parents regard school as a way to be free of their kids and for as long as possible

Some good books on the topic came out of the US years ago and there's no reason to believe there aren't more being published now, although a lot of the discussion would be held via social media

whatever, those books detailed how school went from a couple of afternoons a week, to longer and longer classroom hours, driven by parental demand

despite that, and as proven in old test-papers, those farmers kids who attended class just a few afternoons a week would have run rings around what passes for tertiary education today.  People have resurrected those old test papers online and they admit they're stumped when it comes to filling in the questions posed before kids who walked four miles from farm to school in bare feet and in all weathers

One politician after another gained votes by increasing classroom hours.  It was follow the leader to the point we're at today.  Mothers who were able to find employment didn't need kids at home to play second-mother to the younger children and do the housework.  So families became smaller.  Mothers could find paid employment while their kids were in class.  So kids were at school longer hours, more years, yet learned less than their grandparents had

They're pushing a lot of sex-centred agendas now.  So let's see what parents do about it, because the power to bring change is in the hands of parents -- if they can be bothered

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:27am

Not so much classes have more hours, especially with luxurious facilities private education there is more a smorgasboard of extra curriculum activities outside school times...subsidised by the tax payer at the expense of public education.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:38am

If sex is going to be taught in school then it stands to reason they would cover everything.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:56am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:38am:
If sex is going to be taught in school then it stands to reason they would cover everything.

Spot

No - it's just another sign of the End Times.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:49am

another thread about gays bobbie? Just come out of the closet already Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #7 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:29am

so r u afraid if a straight person reads a book about gay ppl he will turn..
If thats the case make Gay ppl read Heterosexual stories and they will come around..... Cheesy Grin

I am me

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:32am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:29am:
so r u afraid if a straight person reads a book about gay ppl he will turn..
If thats the case make Gay ppl read Heterosexual stories and they will come around..... Cheesy Grin

You can't blame goober for thinking that. Afterall, he gets a hard on every time he reads his gay magazines. Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #9 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:51am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am:
Group of teachers calls for students to study more texts about same sex relationships.

07/02/2019|8min

A group of teachers is calling for students to study more texts that are written by diverse authors.

Texts recommended by the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) currently include two out of 21 books with same sex relationships.

One Nation Senate Candidate Steve Dickson says that instead, kids should learn about the political system, and subjects that are really going to affect their life, saying ‘they’re not learning any of that’.

[b] This guy explains everything.[b]

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:53am

07/02/2019|8min

I remember all those boring movies they showed us about erections and vaginas. Why don't they spice it up a bit and show the art of sodomy?

Sounds fair to me.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #11 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:58am

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:53am:

07/02/2019|8min

I remember all those boring movies they showed us about erections and vaginas. Why don't they spice it up a bit and show the art of sodomy?

Sounds fair to me.

it would be a pain in the ass  Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:22am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:38am:

Spot

"... and on top of all that there are some deviations which are best left to their own devices and ignored when they act up.... and that's all for sex education, children.... now who wants to draw and play?"   Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #13 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:24am

Stating the obvious by nature its man and woman male and female you want to go against nature fine.

But don't force your way of life on others.

Imagine the outcry if we tried to turn these imbecile degenerates straight.

Two words for these teachers, first word starts with

F@RK OFF

Let children be children.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #14 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:48am

Ajax wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:24am:
Stating the obvious by nature its man and woman male and female you want to go against nature fine.

But don't force your way of life on others.

Imagine the outcry if we tried to turn these imbecile degenerates straight.

Two words for these teachers, first word starts with

F@RK OFF

Let children be children.

yet in nature , every mammal and lots of Birds have same sex relationships... I its just your idea of how nature works Smiley Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 51
Send Topic Print