Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 51
Send Topic Print
Teaching our kids to be sodomites (Read 38489 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Teaching our kids to be sodomites
Reply #30 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:15pm

P oofters are a funny lot. They live in a continual catch 22 situation. They want real heterosexual men to jackhammer them and not girly men. They want to feel that power in their sphincter. But any man that jackhammers them is a p o ofter. So they never get hetero men but p oofters.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:18pm

you and goober seem to spend an awful lot of time wondering about poofs ramming each others arses hammer .... is there something you wish to get of your chest
(apart from your boyfriend)
?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:24pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:18pm:
you and goober seem to spend an awful lot of time wondering about poofs ramming each others arses hammer .... is there something you wish to get of your chest
(apart from your boyfriend)
?

Nah, I love vaginas. It's the cradle of civilisation. P  oofters don't bother me. The gay army does aggravate me sometimes. When they are zeroing in on kids that's something I don't agree with. Kids don't need to be taught sexuality.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:24pm:
Kids don't need to be taught sexuality.

Sex education has been a part of the curriculum for eons dopey. I bet it was a part of the curriculum even when you were at school. Nothing new there.

and I disagree ..... kids should be taught everything, as long as they are at an age that is appropriate for what they are being taught. It was stupidity like 'Kids don't need to be taught sexuality' that in the old days led to many girls thinking they could get pregnant just by kissing.

You prefer ignorance though don't you hammer.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:15pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 11:59am:
John Smith wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:49am:
another thread about gays bobbie? Just come out of the closet already Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The article is about same sex relationships, and Gobby immediately thinks about men having anal sex (NTTAWWT).

The first thing I think of when I hear 'same sex relationships', is a couple of hot young women kissing.

Different strokes, eh?

So you're quite happy to have your kids taught sodomy?

Our taxes are paying for this.

Again, with the sodomy.

You're obsessed.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #35 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 10:22am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 7:38am:
If sex is going to be taught in school then it stands to reason they would cover everything.

Spot

"... and on top of all that there are some deviations which are best left to their own devices and ignored when they act up.... and that's all for sex education, children.... now who wants to draw and play?"   Cool

Sorry I don't understand your post?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:25pm

How does Bobby deal with heterosexual anal sex then?

Not my cup of tea, but as I understand it, many heterosexual couples indulge in anal sex.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:36pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:25pm:
How does Bobby deal with heterosexual anal sex then?

Not my cup of tea, but as I understand it, many heterosexual couples indulge in anal sex.

Indeed.

The percentages are about the same, in fact.

Roughly 40 to 50% of homosexual men have anal sex, as do heterosexual couples.

Still waiting for Gobby to tell us what the secret homosexual sex act is.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:47pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am:
Group of teachers calls for students to study more texts about same sex relationships.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5999544335001

07/02/2019|8min

A group of teachers is calling for students to study more texts that are written by diverse authors.

Texts recommended by the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) currently include two out of 21 books with same sex relationships.

One Nation Senate Candidate Steve Dickson says that instead, kids should learn about the political system, and subjects that are really going to affect their life, saying ‘they’re not learning any of that’.

Dang, boy, ain't no harm in a bit of round eye. You young-uns is getting more spoilt by the day.

Take your medicine like a man. If'n a man wants to party and can't afford a gal, he needs himself some cornhole, that's a fact. He needs to find hisself a right purty boy with an ass like a beaver and a jarfull of Vas-o-lene. He he.

Ain't no sin in taking what's yours. We're cattlemen in the parts. That's the law.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:47pm:
Group of teachers calls for students to study more texts about same sex relationships.

07/02/2019|8min

A group of teachers is calling for students to study more texts that are written by diverse authors.

Texts recommended by the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) currently include two out of 21 books with same sex relationships.

One Nation Senate Candidate Steve Dickson says that instead, kids should learn about the political system, and subjects that are really going to affect their life, saying ‘they’re not learning any of that’.

Dang, boy, ain't no harm in a bit of round eye. You young-uns is getting more spoilt by the day.

Take your medicine like a man. If'n a man wants to party and can't afford a gal, he needs himself some cornhole, that's a fact. He needs to find hisself a right purty boy with an ass like a beaver and a jarfull of Vas-o-lene. He he.

Ain't no sin in taking what's yours. We're cattlemen in the parts. That's the law.

Is that what you got up to over in nam Karnal?

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:55pm

Grin

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:59pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm:

07/02/2019|8min

You mind your manners, boy. I got me some rifle oil in my pocket.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:59pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:51pm:

07/02/2019|8min

You mind your manners, boy. I got me some rifle oil in my pocket.

Did you accompany Anne Wills on the tour to Nam Kamel?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:30pm

What plays in the field stays in the field, son. Loose lips sink ships.

I've had clowns like you sink my ship plenty of times.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #44 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 3:37pm

07/02/2019|8min

Seriously do you really have a problem with it even being mentioned? It's 2 out of 21 books. They ate going to run across it in life you know.

When I first heard of 'Jesus' the way ppl described it to me I thought it was like Santa clause. Perhaps if I had seen it mentioned somewhere before I would have known what they were talking about and not git into trouble.....

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 51
Send Topic Print