Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51
Send Topic Print
Teaching our kids to be sodomites (Read 38492 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Teaching our kids to be sodomites
Reply #165 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:37pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:34pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:43pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:35pm:
Tally wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
What a ridiculous notion that expanding your mind can damage you.

About 10% of the population is same sex attracted so therefore 10% of literature for children should have similar themes. What exactly are you afraid of?

10% sounds pretty inflated to me. I'll happily go with the 1-2%.

By go with, do you mean like, um.....

Grin No.

Why not? Are you a homophobe?   Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #166 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:41pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:37pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:34pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:43pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:35pm:

About 10% of the population is same sex attracted so therefore 10% of literature for children should have similar themes. What exactly are you afraid of?

10% sounds pretty inflated to me. I'll happily go with the 1-2%.

By go with, do you mean like, um.....

Grin No.

Why not? Are you a homophobe?   Grin

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #167 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:42pm

Flip

IBI

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Wonder if these text books will detail the infected, supportating rectums issue?

and will they mention those who are so addicted to rectums that no amount of infection, scabs, blood, supporating pus will deter them from sticking their diks into it?

because that's the real face of this 'mind opening' we're supposed to believe is as fresh and wholesome as baby powder and unicorn tears

How about all you who're so keen to 'open' kids' minds go and open your own

Google's whooshed a lot of it in order to assist those who're pushing the gay sex agenda

but there's a lot still there that the kids who're having their 'minds' opened won't be told

such as:

Anal cancer and HPV: What do gay men need to know

Getting to the Bottom of it: Anal sex, Rectal fluid and HIV transmission

Gonorrhea is probably the most common bacterial infection in gay men. ... carriage is common; this necessitates culturing the urethra, rectum, and pharynx

Images for supporating, infected rectums and homosexuality
LINK

Gay bowel syndrome.  A relatively common disease of HIV positive gay men (rarely heterosexual ... by an inflammed, fissured, atonic, and supporating rectum. ... The cause is multiple concurrent infections of the colon and a traumatized rectum

Genital warts and Anal cancer. Gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are. 17 times more ... bleeding from the rectum and anus, anal itching, pain or pressure around the anus ..

Heap of stuff there which needs to be revealed to those children who're told to open their minds to gay sex

and none of it pretty

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #169 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:57pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:52pm:
Wonder if these text books will detail the infected, supportating rectums issue?

and will they mention those who are so addicted to rectums that no amount of infection, scabs, blood, supporating pus will deter them from sticking their diks into it?

because that's the real face of this 'mind opening' we're supposed to believe is as fresh and wholesome as baby powder and unicorn tears

Google's whooshed a lot of it in order to assist those who're pushing the gay sex agenda

but there's a lot still there that the kids who're having their 'minds' opened won't be told

such as:

Gonorrhea is probably the most common bacterial infection in gay men. ... carriage is common; this necessitates culturing the urethra, rectum, and pharynx

LINK

Gay bowel syndrome.  A relatively common disease of HIV positive gay men (rarely heterosexual ... by an inflammed, fissured, atonic, and supporating rectum. ... The cause is multiple concurrent infections of the colon and a traumatized rectum

Genital warts and Anal cancer. Gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are. 17 times more ... bleeding from the rectum and anus, anal itching, pain or pressure around the anus ..

Heap of stuff there which needs to be revealed to those children who're told to open their minds to gay sex

and none of it pretty

I think I'm gonna barf...

I am glad I am a "homosexual" female. No chance of any of that nasty sh1te.. no that's not a pun.  Cheesy

Feel sorry for the straight females who have to put up with their partners wanting to stick it in the rear end though.  Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #170 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:58pm

Pics or it never happened! Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:59pm

such as:

LINK

and none of it pretty

When I hear "same sex relationships", I think of hot young women kissing.

PZ thinks of men having anal sex.

I guess we're just different   Undecided

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #172 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:01pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:15pm:

Tally, don't try to use logic on ozpol, it doesn't work. Wink

Woof woof.

IBI

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:02pm

You cannot deflect the ugly reality, greg

why do you imagine homosexuality has been reviled through history

why do you think parents do not want perverts pushing homosexuality at their kids

there are good reasons

proctologists and surgeons see the ugly end of the pink shirts and rainbow crossings

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #174 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:04pm

The Reboot wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:57pm:

such as:

LINK

and none of it pretty

I think I'm gonna barf...

I am glad I am a "homosexual" female. No chance of any of that nasty sh1te.. no that's not a pun.  Cheesy

Feel sorry for the straight females who have to put up with their partners wanting to stick it in the rear end though.  Grin

Are you talking about Greggery Buggery?

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #175 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:04pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:02pm:

why do you think parents do not want perverts pushing homosexuality at their kids

there are good reasons

proctologists and surgeons see the ugly end of the pink shirts and rainbow crossings

And doctors treating AIDS and other STDs.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:07pm

there are good reasons

My mind is still on hot young women kissing, while PZ continues to think of arseholes.

Oh dear.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:04pm:

there are good reasons

And doctors treating AIDS and other STDs.

"... heterosexual males are emerging as the fastest growing group of HIV diagnoses, with a 19 per cent increase in the last five years."

"The overall number of new diagnoses of HIV in Australia last year dropped to a seven-year low, dipping below 1000 to 963 new diagnoses.

"That drop has been mainly attributed to a 15 per cent fall in the diagnosis of HIV among gay and bisexual men – traditionally comprising almost two-thirds of people infected with HIV in Australia."

HIV rates among heterosexuals on the rise in Australia

Oh dear.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:23pm

Cherry picking, Greg

As to heteros contracting filth diseases -- bet they won't allow their kids to be infected by the same homo-sellers from whom they caught their own infections

Don't do as I did, son.  Don't trust them.  They lie.  And it didn't even feel good

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:25pm

PZ547 wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 9:23pm:
Cherry picking, Greg

As to heteros contracting filth diseases -- bet they won't allow their kids to be infected by the same homo-sellers from whom they caught their own infections

Don't do as I did, son.  Don't trust them.  They lie.  And it didn't even feel good

Just presenting the facts.

"... heterosexual males are emerging as the fastest growing group of HIV diagnoses, with a 19 per cent increase in the last five years."

"The overall number of new diagnoses of HIV in Australia last year dropped to a seven-year low, dipping below 1000 to 963 new diagnoses.

"That drop has been mainly attributed to a 15 per cent fall in the diagnosis of HIV among gay and bisexual men – traditionally comprising almost two-thirds of people infected with HIV in Australia."

Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51
Send Topic Print