What the Hell ...? (Read 10540 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What the Hell ...?
Reply #105 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:22pm

Black Orchid wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:52pm:
They aren't totally different forums.

of course they're different forums. It matters nothing that FD owns then both.  Membership at one doesn't gain you access at the other. Conversely, a ban at one doesn't restrict access at the other. FD runs them separately for a reason.

you people just make this poo up as you go

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #106 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:25pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:22pm:

of course they're different forums. It matters nothing that FD owns then both.  Membership at one doesn't gain you access at the other. Conversely, a ban at one doesn't restrict access at the other. FD runs them separately for a reason.

Are you saying that FD runs BOTH of the Political Animal Forums besides this one: OzPolitics?
Come - speak up man! And take that finger out of your nose  when someone is speaking to you!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:28pm

Of course they're different forums.  It matters nothing that FD owns then both.  Membership at one doesn't gain you access at the other. Conversely, a ban at one doesn't restrict access at the other. FD runs them separately for a reason.

Of course...and the reality is that OzPol Members now know (or at least they are ENTITLED TO KNOW) there is a swap of private and confidential information of theirs here at OzPol to some very odd person called Black Orchid, a GMod of another Forum, of which many here are NOT Member.

Nah.

Just not on.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #108 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:51pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:28pm:

Of course they're different forums.  It matters nothing that FD owns then both.  Membership at one doesn't gain you access at the other. Conversely, a ban at one doesn't restrict access at the other. FD runs them separately for a reason.

Of course...and the reality is that OzPol Members now know (or at least they are ENTITLED TO KNOW) there is a swap of private and confidential information of theirs here at OzPol to some very odd person called Black Orchid, a GMod of another Forum, of which many here are NOT Member.

Nah.

Just not on.

Well, trust you to try and fend anything of your own guilt off onto BO's Forum straight away.   Roll Eyes
Did you usually squeal so quick when an Adult poked his/her head into the Cubby House before they even asked 'anything'?

You are such a Weener Aussie.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #109 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:26pm

Nah.

Just not on.

Only cause you got sprung.  Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:22pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 7:26pm:

Nah.

Just not on.

Only cause you got sprung.  Grin

not at all. As a member here, I want to know that the likes of people like Body Odour, IQismisisng or whatever other degenerate you have at the sewer, will never be given my private details. 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #111 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:34pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:22pm:
not at all. As a member here, I want to know that the likes of people like Body Odour, IQismisisng or whatever other degenerate you have at the sewer, will never be given my private details. 

But you don't mind doxxer Monk having all your details.

You better hope you never have a falling out with him.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #112 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:38pm

The only people 'sprung' are Setanta and Black Orchid.

Quote:

You now know (and every OzPOl Member ought to be told/made well aware) that it is very likely that the private and confidential information of OzPol Members will be shared with some wanker GMod of some other Forum, of which they are NOT a Member...or may be a Member of.

Nah.  Not on.  Inexcusable.  Indefensible.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #113 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:43pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:38pm:
The only people 'sprung' are Setanta and Black Orchid.

Quote:

You now know (and every OzPOl Member ought to be told/made well aware) that it is very likely that the private and confidential information of OzPol Members will be shared with some wanker GMod of some other Forum, of which they are NOT a Member...or may be a Member of.

Using the name of a moderator from here to gain illegitimate access to the sister forum?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:11am

Who did that Bobby?  Does someone have copyright on the name Setanta.  Do you own the name Bobby?

Nah. That is bullshit.

Someone, that is Black Orchid, gave that Setanta access to Sparta.  No gun was held at her head. 

If such an event happened at Monk's place, the first thing I'd do is PM the Setanta here and ask him if he had applied for registration there.  Obviously, BO was falling over herself to ingratiate with the GMod here. 

Put the blame for that right where it lies.

Then, think further about what they did and be appalled about what is being trafficked around behind your back.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #115 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:15am

Further...there is nothing 'sister' about the sewer.  It is an entirely different Forum.  The only connection is that FD owns both.  That creates no relationship at all.  The rats like to think there is a something beyond the mere fact that FD owns both but there is none whatsoever.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #116 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:31am

Aussie wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:11am:
Who did that Bobby?  Does someone have copyright on the name Setanta.  Do you own the name Bobby?

Nah. That is bullshit.

Someone, that is Black Orchid, gave that Setanta access to Sparta.  No gun was held at her head. 

If such an event happened at Monk's place, the first thing I'd do is PM the Setanta here and ask him if he had applied for registration there.  Obviously, BO was falling over herself to ingratiate with the GMod here. 

Then, think further about what they did and be appalled about what is being trafficked around behind your back.

Aussie,
don't be so disingenuous  -
the poster had the same email address as you.
A retired lawyer and moderator should have some ethics.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #117 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:47am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:31am:

Nah. That is bullshit.

Aussie,
the poster had the same address as you.

And if it were true, how do you know?

Further, why have you not responded to my other points, Bobby?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #118 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:54am

Nah. That is bullshit.

Aussie,

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

A bit like calling the Village Idiot intelligent.......

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #119 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 12:46pm

Fuzzball wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:54am:

Nah. That is bullshit.

Aussie,

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

A bit like calling the Village Idiot intelligent.......

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And he's the Town Drunk as well.
Along with Monk the Gronk.
Peckerhead and Boofhead show signs of improvement when they both Parrot these two.  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print