Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Waverly Council Stadium Court Fight (Read 290 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Waverly Council Stadium Court Fight
Feb 8th, 2019 at 12:57pm

Quote:
A Sydney council will take the NSW government to court over its $730 million plan to demolish Allianz Stadium and build a new one in its place at Moore Park.

Waverley Council on Thursday night voted to launch legal action in the Land and Environment Court on the basis the planning minister approved the new stadium without first determining it would exhibit "design excellence" as required under the Sydney Local Environment Plan

See more at LINK

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Waverly Council Stadium Court Fight
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:05pm

I thought the old one did the job well....... that money is needed to finish portions of the Sydney to Brisbane Freeway.... so I can visit the grand-kids more....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:12pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:05pm:
I thought the old one did the job well....... that money is needed to finish portions of the Sydney to Brisbane Freeway.... so I can visit the grand-kids more....

2 more years. Hey what's with all those Olivers billboards and their green chips?

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:05pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:12pm:

2 more years. Hey what's with all those Olivers billboards and their green chips?

Seaweed theme. Only real Australians eat seaweed products.  Wink

...I'm Popeye the Sailor Man "TooT TooT"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 9:35pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:12pm:

Once they get that bit past Grafton sorted out it will be quicker.... through Coffs and then up is so-so.. some OK but jeez....  Still only seven hours from here now.... but the extended 80 zones are murder... my teeth are ground down before I get half way.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print