Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ... (Read 1148 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ...
Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:26am

Disgraced gynaecologist left more than 50 women's lives destroyed with shocking surgeries including removing healthy ovaries and performing hysterectomies without permission

This sort of thing used to be rampant

Guess Mr Misogynist here didn't get the memo

LINK

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Re: If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ...
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:49am

There a  lot of quacks out there and there should be a lot better means to report them by hospital staff.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 5:05pm

Lee Elliot told A Current Affair she almost bled to death on the operating table after Dr Gayed gave her a hysterectomy without her consent.

'What we've been through is horrendous. If they had done their job properly this doctor would never have operated on any of us - and we'd be normal people today,' she said.

Another of the women treated by the former gynaecologist - who worked at hospitals across the state between 1999 to 2016 - alleged she had a healthy ovary removed.

this is criminal   not just the Doctor involved but NSW HEALTH.....he would not have operated on 50 wome in the same week.....this has been going on for a long time  and nothing done to stop him...

this is another BUTCHER OF BEGA story  but it doesnt help the women whos lives have been shattered.....

SOMEONE AT NSW HEALTH  NEEDS TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.......

the mans a monster... who kept him working???? which hospital employed him......

if this was 3rd world we would be appalled   but for crying out loud its NSW...

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm

If the tissues were healthy, tests would have been done and would have shown.... should be easy to check.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 6:51pm

Reminds me of the Patel case. Reported so many times yet allowed to continue.

nu ninda-an ezzateni watar-ma ekuteni

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:03pm

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
If the tissues were healthy, tests would have been done and would have shown.... should be easy to check.

Yes....and they hung Patel out to dry when he incompetently did what Qld Health wanted him to do.  They even paid for him to depart Australia.

And Indian women aren't exactly LBFMs..yuk. 

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:14pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:03pm:

Yes....and they hung Patel out to dry when he incompetently did what Qld Health wanted him to do.  They even paid for him to depart Australia.

Are you intimating Patel should not have have been hung out to dry? Are you saying QLD health told him not to wash his hands before sticking them in patients bodies after wiping his arse of his previous nights curry? He should have been gutted and smoked first in my opinion.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:14pm:

Are you intimating Patel should not have have been hung out to dry? Are you saying QLD health told him not to wash his hands before sticking them in patients bodies after wiping his arse of his previous nights curry? He should have been gutted and smoked first in my opinion.

The ultimate outcome establishes that Patel was hung out to dry, wrongly convicted and on a plea deal, was convicted NOT of medical malfeasance..but on a charge of fraud.

Make no mistake here, the real villain was Qld Health and ergo the Qld Govt.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Patel was an absolute disgrace wasnt he barred from working ion America and Qld health never checked him out....then ignored a whistleblower....I tell you its time the Health authorities  were brought to task...

these poor excuses for doctors  would never get into out system if it wasnt for the Health Authorities giving them a licence to practice   

its plain not good enough

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:24pm

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:29pm

Never did like attending to the buzzer's of the Gynaecologist Males. Unlike every other surgeon in Theatres they never seemed 'happy'. In fact, the came across like C#$%'s!
Even their Nursing Staff 'bragged' like a bunch of sexual deviants!  Roll Eyes
It was so bad, I was embarressed to be a male in the Medical Industry.

As a male, I preferred Palliative, rather than Maternity (I only had to clean Delivery suits thank god and that was bad enough!). Working for Prostate Doctors rather than Gynaecologists.

Why Males who enter the Medical Industry as Doctors or Nurses want to willingly take up a profession that delves into the Female Vagina is beyond me?  Huh In essence, it was just plain 'creepy' - especially when they were not in partnership with female staff.
Reckon nothing worse than your face down in a twat and many 'stunk' due to infections! Absolutely gross!

As a male (AiN). I had a code of Ethics that I never attended to anyone 'male or female' under the age of 20 with Toileting, Bedwashing or Showing.
In fact, I was reprimanded for not attending to a little boy off the toilet. There was plenty of female staff on hand and for that shift, my duty was not 'nursing'. Yep - that day, I told the General Manager of the Hospital to "Go and get F$%$^d !!!  Angry"

Artificial Intelligence brought to you by ASIO.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:22pm:

The ultimate outcome establishes that Patel was hung out to dry, wrongly convicted and on a plea deal, was convicted NOT of medical malfeasance..but on a charge of fraud.

For not checking him out before allowing him to practice?

I wonder where this latest Dr practiced before being allowed to work here and if there were previous complaints as there were with Patel.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:32pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:24pm:

So....sounds bad...but he was not convicted of any medical malfeasance.  Accept that.  It is fact.

Further, the Morris Inquiry was quite controversial, all thanks to Chair Tony Morris QC, the ego King, who now languishes in almost nothing of a legal kind.  Great legal brain...but never made the Bench.  Lost his own traffic offence defence, even on Appeal.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:34pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:32pm:

So....sounds bad...but he was not convicted of any medical malfeasance.  Accept that.  It is fact.

Further, the Morris Inquiry was quite controversial, all thanks to Chair Tony Morris QC, the ego King, who now languishes in almost nothing of a legal kind.  Great legal brain...but never made the Bench.  Lost his own traffic offence defence, even on Appeal.

I'll accept the courts do not always get it right.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:36pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:30pm:

I wonder where this latest Dr practiced before being allowed to work here and if there were previous complaints as there were with Patel.

Yes...his past was on line and they could and should have looked and found it.  They then blamed Patel because he did not tell them what they could have found with a simple Google search.

Maybe they did and overlooked it in desperation to get a Surgeon into the Bundy Hospital, one willing to extend beyond his medical training and capacity.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:34pm:

The High Court and then, a following decision by a Jury never get it wrong.

But, who am I to deny your prejudice.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:40pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:36pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:30pm:

Yes...his past was on line and they could and should have looked and found it.  They then blamed Patel because he did not tell them what they could have found with a simple Google search.

Maybe they did and overlooked it in desperation to get a Surgeon into the Bundy Hospital, one willing to extend beyond his medical training and capacity.

The ultimate responsibility falls on the man with his filthy ungloved hands inside someones abdomen, the man who did not follow the protocols of even basic hygiene. QLD health did not tell him to do that.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:40pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:29pm:
Never did like attending to the buzzer's of the Gynaecologist Males. Unlike every other surgeon in Theatres they never seemed 'happy'. In fact, the came across like C#$%'s!

As a male, I preferred Palliative, rather than Maternity (I only had to clean Delivery suits thank god and that was bad enough!). Working for Prostate Doctors rather than Gynaecologists.

Why Males who enter the Medical Industry as Doctors or Nurses want to willingly take up a profession that delves into the Female Vagina is beyond me?  Huh In essence, it was just plain 'creepy' - especially when they were not in partnership with female staff.
Reckon nothing worse than your face down in a twat and many 'stunk' due to infections! Absolutely gross!

As a male (AiN). I had a code of Ethics that I never attended to anyone 'male or female' under the age of 20 with Toileting, Bedwashing or Showing.
In fact, I was reprimanded for not attending to a little boy off the toilet. There was plenty of female staff on hand and for that shift, my duty was not 'nursing'. Yep - that day, I told the General Manager of the Hospital to "Go and get F$%$^d !!!  Angry"

with an appalling attitude like that   I am sure the boss was happy to show yo the door..

it takes a special class of person to want to help others in distress....

you are not one of them,

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:34pm:

The High Court and then, a following decision by a Jury never get it wrong.

But, who am I to deny your prejudice.

Never is a pretty strong word.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:44pm

Quote:
The ultimate responsibility falls on the man with his filthy ungloved hands inside someones abdomen, the man who did not follow the protocols of even basic hygiene. QLD health did not tell him to do that.

Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #20 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:44pm:
Quote:

Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

It's a fair while ago but I'll see what I can find. I remember at least one woman with severe infection after having his bare hands insider her from back then. From memory she said something like "he told me he didn't need to use gloves, he was a doctor and she should trust him".

In the US...
From the last link in my post above added after you quoted it.
Quote:
By the time Kaiser honored Patel, he had been involved in a string of problem cases, eight of which had prompted or would lead to malpractice or wrongful death lawsuits, an investigation by The Oregonian has found.

Quote:
Dr Jayant M. Patel—or ‘Doctor Death’ as he was christened by the Australian anaesthetist who watched his patients die—was first discovered mangling patients fully twenty years ago in New York. Given employment in an Australian hospital in 2003, where he continued on his destructive path, he was until recently the subject of an official governmental inquiry (The Bundaberg Hospital Commission of Inquiry, hereafter “the Inquiry”). This investigation involved a possible total of 87 deaths, and in an interim report of June 10, 2005, the Commissioner recommended that Patel be charged with murder.
Doctor Death in Bundaberg

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:57pm

He still hasn't cleaned up his act.

http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/penalty-notices/default.aspx?template=results&query=Patel

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:58pm

Quote:

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #23 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:59pm

cods wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:40pm:
.JaSin. wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:29pm:

with an appalling attitude like that   I am sure the boss was happy to show yo the door..

it takes a special class of person to want to help others in distress....

you are not one of them,

It was not an emergency.
There were plenty of female staff.
And even if I did 'nothing wrong' and a -20 year old accused me of 'sexual assault'... need I say more, as a male?  Huh
People do get 'soccer disease': in pain before you even touch them and they are the ones likely to make 'false accusations' of assault or doing the violent assaults themselves.

Maybe you're one of those 'precious' old ladies of vainess Cods? You know - the one who only asks for 'young females to attend to you'. Well HTFU - you're old, your wrinkly and you get a male!

As for that General Manager being told by me to "Get F-stuffed!" well, she deserved it and was later sacked for not ripping more people off for the Company Bonus and found corrupt down the track anyway.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:01pm

Look at Aussie defending the curry.

Yuck.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #25 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:04pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:58pm:
Quote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PNngbXtnEUKI/giphy.gif

Quote:
The Royal Commission of inquiry heard yesterday that the surgeon dubbed "Dr Death'' told nursing staff that "doctors don't have germs'' after concerns were raised about his hospital hygiene.
----
Mrs Lester, who suffered an infection in her stomach after Dr Patel operated on her in September 2003, was amazed at the allegations.
---
She told the inquiry that in June 2003 she assessed the charts of 13 patients whose abdominal wounds re-opened.

One patient's bowel was seen protruding through a line of staples.

Most of the patients were Dr Patel's and she raised her concerns with management about poor infection control techniques.

https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/apn-dirty-doctor/101071/

Quote:
Patel moves to Queensland, Australia. Over a 2-year period, Patel performs numerous complex operations. Medical staff note that many of those procedures were well beyond Dr. Patel’s medical expertise. HeOf the 1202 patients he treated, it was alleged that a minimum of 87 of his patients died due to complications related to his surgeries. He became the butt of jokes around the hospital, with some staff referring to Patel as “Dr. E. coli” because so many of his patients developed infections related to his sloppy work. The postoperation complication rates of his patients were extremely high.
This Surgeon Spent His Entire Career as a Defendant in Court
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:14pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:01pm:

Yuck.

Sorry to dent your prejudice as well you racist bigot, but.....posting facts is not a defence....it is simply what it is....posting the truth.

If that is inconvenient for you, or upsets your obsessed hatred of anything Indian, I don't care.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:08pm:

Yuck.

Sorry to dent your prejudice as well you racist bigot, but.....posting facts is not a defence....it is simply what it is....posting the truth.

If that is inconvenient for you, or upsets your obsessed hatred of anything Indian, I don't care.

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:04pm:
Quote:

Quote:
The Royal Commission of inquiry heard yesterday that the surgeon dubbed "Dr Death'' told nursing staff that "doctors don't have germs'' after concerns were raised about his hospital hygiene.
----
Mrs Lester, who suffered an infection in her stomach after Dr Patel operated on her in September 2003, was amazed at the allegations.
---
She told the inquiry that in June 2003 she assessed the charts of 13 patients whose abdominal wounds re-opened.

Most of the patients were Dr Patel's and she raised her concerns with management about poor infection control techniques.

You left this bit out...not that it matters.

Quote:
"They seemed to me to be reasonable explanations, but I don't have the expertise.''

Yes, and....Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #29 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:10pm

Yuck.

If he was a Lawyer, than he must be the most pathetic has-been ever!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #30 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:12pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:09pm:
Quote:

Quote:
----
---

Yes, and....Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

Check last link in http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1549585619/25#25

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:19pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:09pm:

Yuck.

Yuck

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #32 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:21pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:19pm:

Yuck.

Yuck

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d399ea66a42b020b656461e638682394/tumblr_mn0wws8dTj1s2...

Wiping the shite of your parrots JS and Peccary off your shoulders?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #33 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:21pm

Yuck.

Yuck

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d399ea66a42b020b656461e638682394/tumblr_mn0wws8dTj1s2...

Stick your gif up your arse, kid pinner. It's interesting to watch a turd defending another turd.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:21pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Quote:

Quote:
----
---

Read reply # 28.

Come on Big Boy....Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #35 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:24pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:21pm:

Yuck.

Yuck

Wiping the shite of your parrots JS and Peccary off your shoulders?

That singer is definately Aussie: used to sell his butt to other men for just $20 before he made a hit song.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #36 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:27pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:21pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Quote:

Quote:
----
---

Read reply # 28.

Come on Big Boy....Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

There are a few in those links little man. Are you related to Dr E. Coli? Is that why you are trying to defend him?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:32pm

We recently had a gyno up here before the courts, not as severe as the OP but still not good.
Gynecologist accused of sex assault to face court

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #38 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:34pm

It was people like Aussie who defended him while the Bundy Hospital staff were complaining about his malpractice.

Probably claimed the complaints were race based.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #39 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:40pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:34pm:
It was people like Aussie who defended him while the Bundy Hospital staff were complaining about his malpractice.

Perhaps it's the anti-bacterial properties of curry that Aussie is saying kept the E. Coli from his arse from infecting people. Dr E.Coli, it is not a name any doctor would like but there is a reason one would get it. Lack of basic hygiene.

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #40 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:43pm

I mean - what guy would put himself in a position like being a Gynaecologist, in the first place?
Of course - they would be accused of 'sexual assault' even if they didn't do anything wrong.
IDIOTS!  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #41 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:47pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:43pm:
I mean - what guy would put himself in a position like being a Gynaecologist, in the first place?
Of course - they would be accused of 'sexual assault' even if they didn't do anything wrong.
IDIOTS!  Roll Eyes

When we were young teenagers we thought being a gyno would be the best job ever. A few years later and after some experience I wondered at my innocence lost. Can you imagine looking at sick diseased smelly front bottoms all day and coming home to your wife?

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #42 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:50pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:47pm:
.JaSin. wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:43pm:
IDIOTS!  Roll Eyes

When we were young teenagers we thought being a gyno would be the best job ever. A few years later and after some experience I wondered at my innocence lost.

And many a guy thinks being a Male Escort is great.
Within the 1st year - they can't wait to get out of the scene, suffer from depression, especially if 'trapped' in the job and after 5 years ...hate women in general.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:50pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:40pm:

Perhaps it's the anti-bacterial properties of curry that Aussie is saying kept the E. Coli from his arse from infecting people. Dr E.Coli, it is not a name any doctor would like but there is a reason one would get it. Lack of basic hygiene.

You still have not produced anything at all which establishes that his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

Of course, what you have done is drag up the old Gordon racist and bigotted stereotype of Indians wiping their arse with bare hands.  Well done you.  That'd convict Patel.  Gee, I wonder why two Senior Prosecutors never thought of tossing that into his Trails.  How incompetent of them, ey?  You guys know better, even though you have nothing to back up your crap.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #44 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:50pm:

You still have not produced anything at all which establishes that his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

Of course, what you have done is drag up the old Gordon racist and bigotted stereotype of Indians wiping their arse with bare hands.  Well done you.  That'd convict Patel.  Gee, I wonder why two Senior Prosecutors never thought of tossing that into his Trails.  How incompetent of them, ey?  You guys know better, even though you have nothing to back up your crap.

Yes all the evidence of his unhygienic behaviour, his lack of using gloves, the infections in patients while he was their Dr E. Coli proves nothing. I guess the fact none of the bacteria were DNA tested to come from his arse worked in his favour. That he had really high infection rates(show me how his lack of hygiene cased illness, remember?), saw many deaths not just here but in the US, I guess he just stabbed them all.

That you would stick up for someone like this...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #45 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Nothing.

Ms Aylmer told the commission of inquiry into the employment of Dr Patel at Bundaberg Base Hospital that she had been on hospital rounds with the surgeon, often reminding him to wash his hands.

"It got to the point where I wasn't getting anywhere with that so I grabbed a box of (surgical) gloves and put it in his hands," Ms Aylmer said.

"He was touching wounds and pulling off dressings and looking at the wounds."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/no-germs-on-doctors-hands-dr-death-20050620-gdlj...

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:00pm:

Yes all the evidence of his unhygienic behaviour, his lack of using gloves, the infections in patients while he was their Dr E. Coli proves nothing. I guess the fact none of the bacteria were DNA tested to come from his arse worked in his favour. That he had really high infection rates(show me how his lack of hygiene cased illness, remember?), saw many deaths not just here but in the US, I guess he just stabbed them all.

I am not 'sticking up' for him at all.  I am staying with facts and defending them, not Patel.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:40pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm:

I am not 'sticking up' for him at all.  I am staying with facts and defending them, not Patel.

Nothing beyond many eye witness accounts of the people he worked with here and in the US. The deaths, the infections he's been associated with.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:45pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:40pm:

Nothing beyond many eye witness accounts of the people he worked with here and in the US.

Yet, you have never produced any evidence at all which establishes that his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

(What you have done is just throw empty racist bigotted demons...with nothing to back it up.  Cheap.)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #49 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:52pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:45pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:40pm:

Nothing beyond many eye witness accounts of the people he worked with here and in the US.

Yet, you have never produced any evidence at all which establishes that his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

(What you have done is just throw empty racist bigotted demons...with nothing to back it up.  Cheap.)

Not using gloves is a lack of hygiene. Saying Doctors don't have germs to explain why he is taking no precautions is a lack of hygiene. If you read all of the articles I've posted his lack of hygiene is evident over decades. The deaths are evident over decades. There is nothing bigoted about it. He thinks his shite doesn't stink or have bacteria. All I have posited is maybe he thinks curry is an antibacterial agent and his shite is as pure as snow. Where does E. Coli live? Why did the people he worked with call him Dr E.Coli?

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #50 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm

Check it out peeps.

Got Aussie a good one. Hey Aussie: How 'clever' am I?  Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin

************** (Relationships)
Aussie wrote Today at 9:47pm:
I'll stop repeating...when you provide a direct answer.

Why did you post that you were mellie, JaSin and then boast about how you 'fooled' us all, especially me?

(You were not talking about a sock at all.  You claimed to actually be mellie.)

Why did you do that?  Were you trying to steal her ID, JaSin?

(Shame the Mods have secreted/deleted what you posted.)

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #51 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:00pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm:
Check it out peeps.

Why did you post that you were mellie, JaSin and then boast about how you 'fooled' us all, especially me?

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm not even sure what that means my crazy comrade(Aussie said I'm on your side). I just think you're crazy. Grin

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #52 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:22pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:00pm:
Check it out peeps.

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm not even sure what that means my crazy comrade(Aussie said I'm on your side). I just think you're crazy. Grin

bm.jpg (13 KB | 2 )
bm.jpg

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #53 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:07pm

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:22pm:
Check it out peeps.

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

You pointing at me? You pointing at me? I don't see anyone else here... You must be pointing at me!

IP Logged

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Inside your mind
Reply #54 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:33pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:07pm:
Check it out peeps.

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

You pointing at me? You pointing at me? I don't see anyone else here... You must be pointing at me!

Why the hell not. You're Awesome!
Anyone who can put up with Aussie's distemper over the years...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #55 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:09am

.JaSin. wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:33pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:07pm:
Check it out peeps.

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Why the hell not. You're Awesome!
Anyone who can put up with Aussie's distemper over the years...

It's kinda sad he's passed this communicable disease onto his Chihuahuas. I's not a nice thing to see happen even to the most disagreeable hound..

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:14am

We don't hear about female surgeons lopping off male tackle

maybe misandry is the rarity
whereas misogyny seems commonplace

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #57 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:21am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:14am:

Just don't ask where this guy is from or his beliefs. I haven't because it's irrelevant.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:25am

Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:21am:

Just don't ask where this guy is from or his beliefs. I haven't because it's irrelevant.

I posted the OP.  No reference to his origins or beliefs in that OP

However, I disagree that his beliefs, in particular, are irrelevant. They may be, and they may not.  We don't know how influenced he is/was by his beliefs, pertaining to women and reproductive organs.  His history with patients, as detailed in the news report, indicate it wasn't concern for the women's health which motivated him to go slashing around in their abdomens

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man!

Northern NSW
Reply #59 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:35am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:25am:

However, I disagree that his beliefs, in particular, are irrelevant. They may be, and they may not.  We don't know how influenced he is/was by his beliefs, pertaining to women and reproductive organs.  His history with patients, as detailed in the news report, indicate it wasn't concern for the women's health which motivated him to go slashing around in their abdomens

It was sarcasm.  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:01am

Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:35am:
PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:25am:

It was sarcasm.  Lips Sealed

Hokay

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #61 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:35am

The Jasin and Aussie Sho-o-o-w!!

... ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #62 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:37am

Far fewer female gyno surgeons... and very few dick choppers of any kind.....  Roll Eyes

How d'ya reckon you'd go in a world controlled by rabid feminists?  Shocked  Shocked

― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:53am

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:37am:

Far fewer female gyno surgeons... and very few dick choppers of any kind.....  Roll Eyes

How d'ya reckon you'd go in a world controlled by rabid feminists?  Shocked  Shocked

How would anyone go in a world controlled by rabit feminists ?

Fact remains, when a man loses his tackle at all, let alone at the hands of a surgeon conducting unnecessary surgery or surgical error, it's world news.  And if several dozen men had lost their tackle at the hands of a feminist surgeon ...

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #64 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:20am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:53am:
Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:37am:

How would anyone go in a world controlled by rabit feminists ?

Fact remains, when a man loses his tackle at all, let alone at the hands of a surgeon conducting unnecessary surgery or surgical error, it's world news.  And if several dozen men had lost their tackle at the hands of a feminist surgeon ...

Lots of women only problems with their tackle - it's very complex and very moist.... let's await the facts.... as for men, occasional testicular cancer leads to lopping one or more and the old prostate for some causes a cut...  again there are few lady gynos...

The real issue is some in the medical profession and the need for full accounting as well as reporting.  If all the tests and records stack up, this could be a no-goer.

I once encountered the Butcher of Bega - not directly - he was in the dining room at a VA facility, getting his head checked.... I think he was hoping a plea of insanity would help... I mentioned him to the other Vets and their ire was immense... whoa, boys - I didn't say to kill him just yet...

I still find it hard to believe the recollection of someone going under anaesthetic of his stating he was going to cut her c*nt out .... maybe he was.. maybe the tests indicated it had to be.... how would anyone say such a thing in an operating theatre and not be seen or heard.....

Anyway - let's wait for all the facts.. if he is guilty I'm sure the law will take its course.... as I said - if the tests pre-op etc match up to a problem in the water works this could all be nothing, and let's be honest - sometimes people suffer a haemmorhage that is difficult to control during an operation so that one is a bit thin .. they are advised of that risk before an operation.  Why do you think there is a blood bank?

Let's all keep our heads until the facts are in.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #65 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:25am

Oh - I think this discussion would have been better served by keeping to the real story and not trying to make it into something of a gender gap ..... I'm sure the community would be just as outraged without the attempt to make it a woman hating thing as opposed to there being no man hating in the world.

You've swallowed the propaganda whole..... get with the program.

A simple title about the REAL issue - not the non-issue of men by comparison - would have the proper impact on a very caring community of MEN..... who do you imagine made the rules and the laws?  Women? Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Maybe this is a push like in the schools to oust all the men practicioners... and leave the field open to women only...  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Keep your head, grasshopper....

― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:34am

Ye Grappler wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:25am:
Oh - I think this discussion would have been better served by keeping to the real story and not trying to make it into something of a gender gap ..... I'm sure the community would be just as outraged without the attempt to make it a woman hating thing as opposed to there being no man hating in the world.

You've swallowed the propaganda whole..... get with the program.

A simple title about the REAL issue - not the non-issue of men by comparison - would have the proper impact on a very caring community of MEN..... who do you imagine made the rules and the laws?  Women? Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Maybe this is a push like in the schools to oust all the men practicioners... and leave the field open to women only...  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Keep your head, grasshopper....

You ok, Grappler?

It IS a gender problem and has been for decades, or don't you remember the constant reporting of unnecessary hysterectomies and breast removals and when tests came back -- no malignancies.  At which point the primarily male surgeons claimed 'better to be sure … '.  Legions of Aussie women in their prime minus breasts or wombs or both.  I'd call that a gender issue.  And if blokes' tackle were being lopped 'just in case', it wouldn't take decades and several hundred walking wounded before it was brought to a halt

Now this joker emerges

If 'feminism' were a thing instead of a media driven meme, actual feminists would grab this wannabe doctor-death and lop him good

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am

Further evidence:

'
Other accusations previously levelled at Dr Gayed included failing to diagnose a 10-week pregnancy and telling a patient she had cervical cancer when there was no evidence of malignancy.

NSW Health deputy secretary Dr Nigel Lyons said Dr Gayed's botched surgeries should have raised red flags with authorities earlier than they did.

and NSW Health announced they're 'passing a probe' into him/his practises

suggest they pass a probe into his skull, condemn what they find and toss him in the medical waste bin

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #68 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:59am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am:
Further evidence:

'
Other accusations previously levelled at Dr Gayed included failing to diagnose a 10-week pregnancy and telling a patient she had cervical cancer when there was no evidence of malignancy.

NSW Health deputy secretary Dr Nigel Lyons said Dr Gayed's botched surgeries should have raised red flags with authorities earlier than they did.

and NSW Health announced they're 'passing a probe' into him/his practises

suggest they pass a probe into his skull, condemn what they find and toss him in the medical waste bin

Sounds bad..... it'll all come out..... a fair trial then a fair hanging....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print