Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ... (Read 3811 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ...
Reply #60 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 1:01am

Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:35am:
PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:25am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:21am:
PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:14am:
We don't hear about female surgeons lopping off male tackle

maybe misandry is the rarity
whereas misogyny seems commonplace

Just don't ask where this guy is from or his beliefs. I haven't because it's irrelevant.

I posted the OP.  No reference to his origins or beliefs in that OP

However, I disagree that his beliefs, in particular, are irrelevant. They may be, and they may not.  We don't know how influenced he is/was by his beliefs, pertaining to women and reproductive organs.  His history with patients, as detailed in the news report, indicate it wasn't concern for the women's health which motivated him to go slashing around in their abdomens

It was sarcasm.  Lips Sealed

Hokay

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #61 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:35am

The Jasin and Aussie Sho-o-o-w!!

... ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:37am

Far fewer female gyno surgeons... and very few dick choppers of any kind.....  Roll Eyes

How d'ya reckon you'd go in a world controlled by rabid feminists?  Shocked  Shocked

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:53am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:37am:

Far fewer female gyno surgeons... and very few dick choppers of any kind.....  Roll Eyes

How d'ya reckon you'd go in a world controlled by rabid feminists?  Shocked  Shocked

How would anyone go in a world controlled by rabit feminists ?

Fact remains, when a man loses his tackle at all, let alone at the hands of a surgeon conducting unnecessary surgery or surgical error, it's world news.  And if several dozen men had lost their tackle at the hands of a feminist surgeon ...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:20am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:53am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 4:37am:

How would anyone go in a world controlled by rabit feminists ?

Fact remains, when a man loses his tackle at all, let alone at the hands of a surgeon conducting unnecessary surgery or surgical error, it's world news.  And if several dozen men had lost their tackle at the hands of a feminist surgeon ...

Lots of women only problems with their tackle - it's very complex and very moist.... let's await the facts.... as for men, occasional testicular cancer leads to lopping one or more and the old prostate for some causes a cut...  again there are few lady gynos...

The real issue is some in the medical profession and the need for full accounting as well as reporting.  If all the tests and records stack up, this could be a no-goer.

I once encountered the Butcher of Bega - not directly - he was in the dining room at a VA facility, getting his head checked.... I think he was hoping a plea of insanity would help... I mentioned him to the other Vets and their ire was immense... whoa, boys - I didn't say to kill him just yet...

I still find it hard to believe the recollection of someone going under anaesthetic of his stating he was going to cut her c*nt out .... maybe he was.. maybe the tests indicated it had to be.... how would anyone say such a thing in an operating theatre and not be seen or heard.....

Anyway - let's wait for all the facts.. if he is guilty I'm sure the law will take its course.... as I said - if the tests pre-op etc match up to a problem in the water works this could all be nothing, and let's be honest - sometimes people suffer a haemmorhage that is difficult to control during an operation so that one is a bit thin .. they are advised of that risk before an operation.  Why do you think there is a blood bank?

Let's all keep our heads until the facts are in.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:25am

Oh - I think this discussion would have been better served by keeping to the real story and not trying to make it into something of a gender gap ..... I'm sure the community would be just as outraged without the attempt to make it a woman hating thing as opposed to there being no man hating in the world.

You've swallowed the propaganda whole..... get with the program.

A simple title about the REAL issue - not the non-issue of men by comparison - would have the proper impact on a very caring community of MEN..... who do you imagine made the rules and the laws?  Women? Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Maybe this is a push like in the schools to oust all the men practicioners... and leave the field open to women only...  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Keep your head, grasshopper....

― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:34am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:25am:
Oh - I think this discussion would have been better served by keeping to the real story and not trying to make it into something of a gender gap ..... I'm sure the community would be just as outraged without the attempt to make it a woman hating thing as opposed to there being no man hating in the world.

You've swallowed the propaganda whole..... get with the program.

A simple title about the REAL issue - not the non-issue of men by comparison - would have the proper impact on a very caring community of MEN..... who do you imagine made the rules and the laws?  Women? Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Maybe this is a push like in the schools to oust all the men practicioners... and leave the field open to women only...  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Keep your head, grasshopper....

You ok, Grappler?

It IS a gender problem and has been for decades, or don't you remember the constant reporting of unnecessary hysterectomies and breast removals and when tests came back -- no malignancies.  At which point the primarily male surgeons claimed 'better to be sure … '.  Legions of Aussie women in their prime minus breasts or wombs or both.  I'd call that a gender issue.  And if blokes' tackle were being lopped 'just in case', it wouldn't take decades and several hundred walking wounded before it was brought to a halt

Now this joker emerges

If 'feminism' were a thing instead of a media driven meme, actual feminists would grab this wannabe doctor-death and lop him good

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am

Further evidence:

'
Other accusations previously levelled at Dr Gayed included failing to diagnose a 10-week pregnancy and telling a patient she had cervical cancer when there was no evidence of malignancy.

NSW Health deputy secretary Dr Nigel Lyons said Dr Gayed's botched surgeries should have raised red flags with authorities earlier than they did.

and NSW Health announced they're 'passing a probe' into him/his practises

suggest they pass a probe into his skull, condemn what they find and toss him in the medical waste bin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:59am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 5:39am:
Further evidence:

'
Other accusations previously levelled at Dr Gayed included failing to diagnose a 10-week pregnancy and telling a patient she had cervical cancer when there was no evidence of malignancy.

NSW Health deputy secretary Dr Nigel Lyons said Dr Gayed's botched surgeries should have raised red flags with authorities earlier than they did.

and NSW Health announced they're 'passing a probe' into him/his practises

suggest they pass a probe into his skull, condemn what they find and toss him in the medical waste bin

Sounds bad..... it'll all come out..... a fair trial then a fair hanging....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print