Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ... (Read 3804 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ...
Reply #45 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Nothing.

Ms Aylmer told the commission of inquiry into the employment of Dr Patel at Bundaberg Base Hospital that she had been on hospital rounds with the surgeon, often reminding him to wash his hands.

"It got to the point where I wasn't getting anywhere with that so I grabbed a box of (surgical) gloves and put it in his hands," Ms Aylmer said.

"He was touching wounds and pulling off dressings and looking at the wounds."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/no-germs-on-doctors-hands-dr-death-20050620-gdlj...

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:00pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:50pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:40pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:34pm:
It was people like Aussie who defended him while the Bundy Hospital staff were complaining about his malpractice.

Probably claimed the complaints were race based.

Perhaps it's the anti-bacterial properties of curry that Aussie is saying kept the E. Coli from his arse from infecting people. Dr E.Coli, it is not a name any doctor would like but there is a reason one would get it. Lack of basic hygiene.

You still have not produced anything at all which establishes that his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

Of course, what you have done is drag up the old Gordon racist and bigotted stereotype of Indians wiping their arse with bare hands.  Well done you.  That'd convict Patel.  Gee, I wonder why two Senior Prosecutors never thought of tossing that into his Trails.  How incompetent of them, ey?  You guys know better, even though you have nothing to back up your crap.

Yes all the evidence of his unhygienic behaviour, his lack of using gloves, the infections in patients while he was their Dr E. Coli proves nothing. I guess the fact none of the bacteria were DNA tested to come from his arse worked in his favour. That he had really high infection rates(show me how his lack of hygiene cased illness, remember?), saw many deaths not just here but in the US, I guess he just stabbed them all.

That you would stick up for someone like this...

I am not 'sticking up' for him at all.  I am staying with facts and defending them, not Patel.

You still have not produced anything at all which establishes that his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:40pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm:
It was people like Aussie who defended him while the Bundy Hospital staff were complaining about his malpractice.

Perhaps it's the anti-bacterial properties of curry that Aussie is saying kept the E. Coli from his arse from infecting people. Dr E.Coli, it is not a name any doctor would like but there is a reason one would get it. Lack of basic hygiene.

Of course, what you have done is drag up the old Gordon racist and bigotted stereotype of Indians wiping their arse with bare hands.  Well done you.  That'd convict Patel.  Gee, I wonder why two Senior Prosecutors never thought of tossing that into his Trails.  How incompetent of them, ey?  You guys know better, even though you have nothing to back up your crap.

Yes all the evidence of his unhygienic behaviour, his lack of using gloves, the infections in patients while he was their Dr E. Coli proves nothing. I guess the fact none of the bacteria were DNA tested to come from his arse worked in his favour. That he had really high infection rates(show me how his lack of hygiene cased illness, remember?), saw many deaths not just here but in the US, I guess he just stabbed them all.

I am not 'sticking up' for him at all.  I am staying with facts and defending them, not Patel.

Nothing beyond many eye witness accounts of the people he worked with here and in the US. The deaths, the infections he's been associated with.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:45pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:40pm:

Nothing beyond many eye witness accounts of the people he worked with here and in the US.

Yet, you have never produced any evidence at all which establishes that his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

(What you have done is just throw empty racist bigotted demons...with nothing to back it up.  Cheap.)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #49 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:52pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:45pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:40pm:

Nothing beyond many eye witness accounts of the people he worked with here and in the US.

Yet, you have never produced any evidence at all which establishes that his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

(What you have done is just throw empty racist bigotted demons...with nothing to back it up.  Cheap.)

Not using gloves is a lack of hygiene. Saying Doctors don't have germs to explain why he is taking no precautions is a lack of hygiene. If you read all of the articles I've posted his lack of hygiene is evident over decades. The deaths are evident over decades. There is nothing bigoted about it. He thinks his shite doesn't stink or have bacteria. All I have posited is maybe he thinks curry is an antibacterial agent and his shite is as pure as snow. Where does E. Coli live? Why did the people he worked with call him Dr E.Coli?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm

Check it out peeps.

Got Aussie a good one. Hey Aussie: How 'clever' am I?  Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin

************** (Relationships)
Aussie wrote Today at 9:47pm:
I'll stop repeating...when you provide a direct answer.

Why did you post that you were mellie, JaSin and then boast about how you 'fooled' us all, especially me?

(You were not talking about a sock at all.  You claimed to actually be mellie.)

Why did you do that?  Were you trying to steal her ID, JaSin?

(Shame the Mods have secreted/deleted what you posted.)

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #51 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:00pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 9:53pm:
Check it out peeps.

Why did you post that you were mellie, JaSin and then boast about how you 'fooled' us all, especially me?

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm not even sure what that means my crazy comrade(Aussie said I'm on your side). I just think you're crazy. Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:22pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:00pm:
Check it out peeps.

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm not even sure what that means my crazy comrade(Aussie said I'm on your side). I just think you're crazy. Grin

bm.jpg (13 KB | 5 )
bm.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #53 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:07pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:22pm:
Check it out peeps.

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

You pointing at me? You pointing at me? I don't see anyone else here... You must be pointing at me!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:33pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:07pm:
Check it out peeps.

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

You pointing at me? You pointing at me? I don't see anyone else here... You must be pointing at me!

Why the hell not. You're Awesome!
Anyone who can put up with Aussie's distemper over the years...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #55 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:09am

Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:33pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 11:07pm:
Check it out peeps.

JaSin wrote:

You flinched.

I win
You lose

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Why the hell not. You're Awesome!
Anyone who can put up with Aussie's distemper over the years...

It's kinda sad he's passed this communicable disease onto his Chihuahuas. I's not a nice thing to see happen even to the most disagreeable hound..

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:14am

We don't hear about female surgeons lopping off male tackle

maybe misandry is the rarity
whereas misogyny seems commonplace

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #57 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:21am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:14am:

Just don't ask where this guy is from or his beliefs. I haven't because it's irrelevant.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:25am

Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:21am:

Just don't ask where this guy is from or his beliefs. I haven't because it's irrelevant.

I posted the OP.  No reference to his origins or beliefs in that OP

However, I disagree that his beliefs, in particular, are irrelevant. They may be, and they may not.  We don't know how influenced he is/was by his beliefs, pertaining to women and reproductive organs.  His history with patients, as detailed in the news report, indicate it wasn't concern for the women's health which motivated him to go slashing around in their abdomens

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #59 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:35am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:25am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 9th, 2019 at 12:21am:

I posted the OP.  No reference to his origins or beliefs in that OP

However, I disagree that his beliefs, in particular, are irrelevant. They may be, and they may not.  We don't know how influenced he is/was by his beliefs, pertaining to women and reproductive organs.  His history with patients, as detailed in the news report, indicate it wasn't concern for the women's health which motivated him to go slashing around in their abdomens

It was sarcasm.  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print