Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ... (Read 3805 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ...
Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:26am

Disgraced gynaecologist left more than 50 women's lives destroyed with shocking surgeries including removing healthy ovaries and performing hysterectomies without permission

This sort of thing used to be rampant

Guess Mr Misogynist here didn't get the memo

LINK

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Re: If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ...
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 10:49am

There a  lot of quacks out there and there should be a lot better means to report them by hospital staff.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 5:05pm

Lee Elliot told A Current Affair she almost bled to death on the operating table after Dr Gayed gave her a hysterectomy without her consent.

'What we've been through is horrendous. If they had done their job properly this doctor would never have operated on any of us - and we'd be normal people today,' she said.

Another of the women treated by the former gynaecologist - who worked at hospitals across the state between 1999 to 2016 - alleged she had a healthy ovary removed.

this is criminal   not just the Doctor involved but NSW HEALTH.....he would not have operated on 50 wome in the same week.....this has been going on for a long time  and nothing done to stop him...

this is another BUTCHER OF BEGA story  but it doesnt help the women whos lives have been shattered.....

SOMEONE AT NSW HEALTH  NEEDS TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.......

the mans a monster... who kept him working???? which hospital employed him......

if this was 3rd world we would be appalled   but for crying out loud its NSW...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm

If the tissues were healthy, tests would have been done and would have shown.... should be easy to check.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 6:51pm

Reminds me of the Patel case. Reported so many times yet allowed to continue.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
If the tissues were healthy, tests would have been done and would have shown.... should be easy to check.

Yes....and they hung Patel out to dry when he incompetently did what Qld Health wanted him to do.  They even paid for him to depart Australia.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:14pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:03pm:

Yes....and they hung Patel out to dry when he incompetently did what Qld Health wanted him to do.  They even paid for him to depart Australia.

Are you intimating Patel should not have have been hung out to dry? Are you saying QLD health told him not to wash his hands before sticking them in patients bodies after wiping his arse of his previous nights curry? He should have been gutted and smoked first in my opinion.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:14pm:

Are you intimating Patel should not have have been hung out to dry? Are you saying QLD health told him not to wash his hands before sticking them in patients bodies after wiping his arse of his previous nights curry? He should have been gutted and smoked first in my opinion.

The ultimate outcome establishes that Patel was hung out to dry, wrongly convicted and on a plea deal, was convicted NOT of medical malfeasance..but on a charge of fraud.

Make no mistake here, the real villain was Qld Health and ergo the Qld Govt.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Patel was an absolute disgrace wasnt he barred from working ion America and Qld health never checked him out....then ignored a whistleblower....I tell you its time the Health authorities  were brought to task...

these poor excuses for doctors  would never get into out system if it wasnt for the Health Authorities giving them a licence to practice   

its plain not good enough

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:24pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:29pm

Never did like attending to the buzzer's of the Gynaecologist Males. Unlike every other surgeon in Theatres they never seemed 'happy'. In fact, the came across like C#$%'s!
Even their Nursing Staff 'bragged' like a bunch of sexual deviants!  Roll Eyes
It was so bad, I was embarressed to be a male in the Medical Industry.

As a male, I preferred Palliative, rather than Maternity (I only had to clean Delivery suits thank god and that was bad enough!). Working for Prostate Doctors rather than Gynaecologists.

Why Males who enter the Medical Industry as Doctors or Nurses want to willingly take up a profession that delves into the Female Vagina is beyond me?  Huh In essence, it was just plain 'creepy' - especially when they were not in partnership with female staff.
Reckon nothing worse than your face down in a twat and many 'stunk' due to infections! Absolutely gross!

As a male (AiN). I had a code of Ethics that I never attended to anyone 'male or female' under the age of 20 with Toileting, Bedwashing or Showing.
In fact, I was reprimanded for not attending to a little boy off the toilet. There was plenty of female staff on hand and for that shift, my duty was not 'nursing'. Yep - that day, I told the General Manager of the Hospital to "Go and get F$%$^d !!!  Angry"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:22pm:

The ultimate outcome establishes that Patel was hung out to dry, wrongly convicted and on a plea deal, was convicted NOT of medical malfeasance..but on a charge of fraud.

For not checking him out before allowing him to practice?

I wonder where this latest Dr practiced before being allowed to work here and if there were previous complaints as there were with Patel.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:32pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:24pm:

So....sounds bad...but he was not convicted of any medical malfeasance.  Accept that.  It is fact.

Further, the Morris Inquiry was quite controversial, all thanks to Chair Tony Morris QC, the ego King, who now languishes in almost nothing of a legal kind.  Great legal brain...but never made the Bench.  Lost his own traffic offence defence, even on Appeal.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:34pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:32pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:24pm:

So....sounds bad...but he was not convicted of any medical malfeasance.  Accept that.  It is fact.

Further, the Morris Inquiry was quite controversial, all thanks to Chair Tony Morris QC, the ego King, who now languishes in almost nothing of a legal kind.  Great legal brain...but never made the Bench.  Lost his own traffic offence defence, even on Appeal.

I'll accept the courts do not always get it right.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:36pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:30pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:22pm:

For not checking him out before allowing him to practice?

I wonder where this latest Dr practiced before being allowed to work here and if there were previous complaints as there were with Patel.

Yes...his past was on line and they could and should have looked and found it.  They then blamed Patel because he did not tell them what they could have found with a simple Google search.

Maybe they did and overlooked it in desperation to get a Surgeon into the Bundy Hospital, one willing to extend beyond his medical training and capacity.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print