Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ... (Read 3810 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: If This Had Been Bloke's Tackle ...
Reply #15 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:34pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:32pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:24pm:

So....sounds bad...but he was not convicted of any medical malfeasance.  Accept that.  It is fact.

Further, the Morris Inquiry was quite controversial, all thanks to Chair Tony Morris QC, the ego King, who now languishes in almost nothing of a legal kind.  Great legal brain...but never made the Bench.  Lost his own traffic offence defence, even on Appeal.

I'll accept the courts do not always get it right.

The High Court and then, a following decision by a Jury never get it wrong.

But, who am I to deny your prejudice.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:40pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:36pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:30pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:22pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:14pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:03pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
If the tissues were healthy, tests would have been done and would have shown.... should be easy to check.

Yes....and they hung Patel out to dry when he incompetently did what Qld Health wanted him to do.  They even paid for him to depart Australia.

Are you intimating Patel should not have have been hung out to dry? Are you saying QLD health told him not to wash his hands before sticking them in patients bodies after wiping his arse of his previous nights curry? He should have been gutted and smoked first in my opinion.

The ultimate outcome establishes that Patel was hung out to dry, wrongly convicted and on a plea deal, was convicted NOT of medical malfeasance..but on a charge of fraud.

Make no mistake here, the real villain was Qld Health and ergo the Qld Govt.

For not checking him out before allowing him to practice?

I wonder where this latest Dr practiced before being allowed to work here and if there were previous complaints as there were with Patel.

Yes...his past was on line and they could and should have looked and found it.  They then blamed Patel because he did not tell them what they could have found with a simple Google search.

Maybe they did and overlooked it in desperation to get a Surgeon into the Bundy Hospital, one willing to extend beyond his medical training and capacity.

The ultimate responsibility falls on the man with his filthy ungloved hands inside someones abdomen, the man who did not follow the protocols of even basic hygiene. QLD health did not tell him to do that.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:40pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:29pm:
Never did like attending to the buzzer's of the Gynaecologist Males. Unlike every other surgeon in Theatres they never seemed 'happy'. In fact, the came across like C#$%'s!
Even their Nursing Staff 'bragged' like a bunch of sexual deviants!  Roll Eyes
It was so bad, I was embarressed to be a male in the Medical Industry.

As a male, I preferred Palliative, rather than Maternity (I only had to clean Delivery suits thank god and that was bad enough!). Working for Prostate Doctors rather than Gynaecologists.

Why Males who enter the Medical Industry as Doctors or Nurses want to willingly take up a profession that delves into the Female Vagina is beyond me?  Huh In essence, it was just plain 'creepy' - especially when they were not in partnership with female staff.
Reckon nothing worse than your face down in a twat and many 'stunk' due to infections! Absolutely gross!

As a male (AiN). I had a code of Ethics that I never attended to anyone 'male or female' under the age of 20 with Toileting, Bedwashing or Showing.
In fact, I was reprimanded for not attending to a little boy off the toilet. There was plenty of female staff on hand and for that shift, my duty was not 'nursing'. Yep - that day, I told the General Manager of the Hospital to "Go and get F$%$^d !!!  Angry"

with an appalling attitude like that   I am sure the boss was happy to show yo the door..

it takes a special class of person to want to help others in distress....

you are not one of them,

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:34pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:32pm:

So....sounds bad...but he was not convicted of any medical malfeasance.  Accept that.  It is fact.

Further, the Morris Inquiry was quite controversial, all thanks to Chair Tony Morris QC, the ego King, who now languishes in almost nothing of a legal kind.  Great legal brain...but never made the Bench.  Lost his own traffic offence defence, even on Appeal.

I'll accept the courts do not always get it right.

The High Court and then, a following decision by a Jury never get it wrong.

But, who am I to deny your prejudice.

Never is a pretty strong word.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:44pm

Quote:
The ultimate responsibility falls on the man with his filthy ungloved hands inside someones abdomen, the man who did not follow the protocols of even basic hygiene. QLD health did not tell him to do that.

Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #20 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:44pm:
Quote:

Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

It's a fair while ago but I'll see what I can find. I remember at least one woman with severe infection after having his bare hands insider her from back then. From memory she said something like "he told me he didn't need to use gloves, he was a doctor and she should trust him".

In the US...
From the last link in my post above added after you quoted it.
Quote:
By the time Kaiser honored Patel, he had been involved in a string of problem cases, eight of which had prompted or would lead to malpractice or wrongful death lawsuits, an investigation by The Oregonian has found.

Quote:
Dr Jayant M. Patel—or ‘Doctor Death’ as he was christened by the Australian anaesthetist who watched his patients die—was first discovered mangling patients fully twenty years ago in New York. Given employment in an Australian hospital in 2003, where he continued on his destructive path, he was until recently the subject of an official governmental inquiry (The Bundaberg Hospital Commission of Inquiry, hereafter “the Inquiry”). This investigation involved a possible total of 87 deaths, and in an interim report of June 10, 2005, the Commissioner recommended that Patel be charged with murder.
Doctor Death in Bundaberg

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:57pm

He still hasn't cleaned up his act.

http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/penalty-notices/default.aspx?template=results&query=Patel

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:58pm

Quote:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:59pm

cods wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:40pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:29pm:
Never did like attending to the buzzer's of the Gynaecologist Males. Unlike every other surgeon in Theatres they never seemed 'happy'. In fact, the came across like C#$%'s!
Even their Nursing Staff 'bragged' like a bunch of sexual deviants!  Roll Eyes
It was so bad, I was embarressed to be a male in the Medical Industry.

As a male, I preferred Palliative, rather than Maternity (I only had to clean Delivery suits thank god and that was bad enough!). Working for Prostate Doctors rather than Gynaecologists.

Why Males who enter the Medical Industry as Doctors or Nurses want to willingly take up a profession that delves into the Female Vagina is beyond me?  Huh In essence, it was just plain 'creepy' - especially when they were not in partnership with female staff.
Reckon nothing worse than your face down in a twat and many 'stunk' due to infections! Absolutely gross!

As a male (AiN). I had a code of Ethics that I never attended to anyone 'male or female' under the age of 20 with Toileting, Bedwashing or Showing.
In fact, I was reprimanded for not attending to a little boy off the toilet. There was plenty of female staff on hand and for that shift, my duty was not 'nursing'. Yep - that day, I told the General Manager of the Hospital to "Go and get F$%$^d !!!  Angry"

with an appalling attitude like that   I am sure the boss was happy to show yo the door..

it takes a special class of person to want to help others in distress....

you are not one of them,

It was not an emergency.
There were plenty of female staff.
And even if I did 'nothing wrong' and a -20 year old accused me of 'sexual assault'... need I say more, as a male?  Huh
People do get 'soccer disease': in pain before you even touch them and they are the ones likely to make 'false accusations' of assault or doing the violent assaults themselves.

Maybe you're one of those 'precious' old ladies of vainess Cods? You know - the one who only asks for 'young females to attend to you'. Well HTFU - you're old, your wrinkly and you get a male!

As for that General Manager being told by me to "Get F-stuffed!" well, she deserved it and was later sacked for not ripping more people off for the Company Bonus and found corrupt down the track anyway.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:01pm

Look at Aussie defending the curry.

Yuck.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #25 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:04pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:58pm:
Quote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PNngbXtnEUKI/giphy.gif

Quote:
The Royal Commission of inquiry heard yesterday that the surgeon dubbed "Dr Death'' told nursing staff that "doctors don't have germs'' after concerns were raised about his hospital hygiene.
----
Mrs Lester, who suffered an infection in her stomach after Dr Patel operated on her in September 2003, was amazed at the allegations.
---
She told the inquiry that in June 2003 she assessed the charts of 13 patients whose abdominal wounds re-opened.

One patient's bowel was seen protruding through a line of staples.

Most of the patients were Dr Patel's and she raised her concerns with management about poor infection control techniques.

https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/apn-dirty-doctor/101071/

Quote:
Patel moves to Queensland, Australia. Over a 2-year period, Patel performs numerous complex operations. Medical staff note that many of those procedures were well beyond Dr. Patel’s medical expertise. HeOf the 1202 patients he treated, it was alleged that a minimum of 87 of his patients died due to complications related to his surgeries. He became the butt of jokes around the hospital, with some staff referring to Patel as “Dr. E. coli” because so many of his patients developed infections related to his sloppy work. The postoperation complication rates of his patients were extremely high.
This Surgeon Spent His Entire Career as a Defendant in Court
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:14pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:01pm:

Yuck.

Sorry to dent your prejudice as well you racist bigot, but.....posting facts is not a defence....it is simply what it is....posting the truth.

If that is inconvenient for you, or upsets your obsessed hatred of anything Indian, I don't care.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:08pm:

Yuck.

Sorry to dent your prejudice as well you racist bigot, but.....posting facts is not a defence....it is simply what it is....posting the truth.

If that is inconvenient for you, or upsets your obsessed hatred of anything Indian, I don't care.

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:04pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 8th, 2019 at 7:58pm:
Quote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PNngbXtnEUKI/giphy.gif

Quote:
The Royal Commission of inquiry heard yesterday that the surgeon dubbed "Dr Death'' told nursing staff that "doctors don't have germs'' after concerns were raised about his hospital hygiene.
----
Mrs Lester, who suffered an infection in her stomach after Dr Patel operated on her in September 2003, was amazed at the allegations.
---
She told the inquiry that in June 2003 she assessed the charts of 13 patients whose abdominal wounds re-opened.

One patient's bowel was seen protruding through a line of staples.

Most of the patients were Dr Patel's and she raised her concerns with management about poor infection control techniques.

https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/apn-dirty-doctor/101071/

You left this bit out...not that it matters.

Quote:
"They seemed to me to be reasonable explanations, but I don't have the expertise.''

Yes, and....Perhaps you can link me to where his alleged lack of hygiene, caused the death or ill-health of anyone.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 8:10pm

Yuck.

If he was a Lawyer, than he must be the most pathetic has-been ever!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print