Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print
At the sewer.... (Read 11282 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

At the sewer....
Feb 5th, 2019 at 5:47pm

The allegations of paedophilia against a Member there are astonishing.

Link.

By cods addressed to Brian Ross:

Quote:
you most certainly wont have time to be WATCHING CHILDREN IN THE PLAY GROUND kinda creepy what!!!!

maybe we should tell someone we have a member with a fetish

FMD.

And butter does not melt in her ever so innocent mouth.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Re: At the sewer....
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:28pm

Is that the same cods that accused me of Bulling when I asked gordan why, if he knows about fraud concerning illegal immigration, why he hasn't reported it ? Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:34pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:28pm:
Is that the same cods that accused me of Bulling when I asked gordan why, if he knows about fraud concerning illegal immigration, why he hasn't reported it ? Wink

Yes, the very same cods.  The ever so sweet and so misunderstood...cods.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:34pm

Now the evil TROLLS of Monkey Mania are now going for a 'Female' member and old Cods is being lined up.

They've tried their luck against us blokes here. Setanta, Gordon, Me (but I volunteer  Wink) and a few others.
And they have dismally FAILED every time.

...now they take their failure out on a woman. Pinning kids to trees is not enough.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:39pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:34pm:
Now the evil TROLLS of Monkey Mania are now going for a 'Female' member and old Cods is being lined up.

They've tried their luck against us blokes here. Setanta, Gordon, Me (but I volunteer  Wink) and a few others.

...now they take their failure out on a woman. Pinning kids to trees is not enough.

Oh dear...and out comes the sexist defence.  And the old age defence.  Far cough.  I'd be saying the same if she was male and ~ take on board that cods is no older than many Members at OzPol who still have their marbles and do not seek to escape on the basis of age.  I'll bet cods is about my age.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:54pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:39pm:

Oh dear...and out comes the sexist defence.  And the old age defence.  Far cough.  I'd be saying the same if she was male and ~ take on board that cods is no older than many Members at OzPol who still have their marbles and do not seek to escape on the basis of age.  I'll bet cods is about my age.

You're damn right Punk!
You now know who I defend here.
Who do you defend other than just yourself?
You would even leave ya Boofhead and Peckerhead mates in the lurch, if it meant taking the life-boat with a hoard of treasure.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:01pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:54pm:

You're damn right Punk!
You would even leave ya Boofhead and Peckerhead mates in the lurch, if it meant taking the life-boat with a hoard of treasure.

I never defend an individual on the www just because they are who they are.  I am not a pack hound grovelingly, fawningly seeking support from other people or to ingratiate myself with anyone by tugging a forelock or sucking a toe.  I'll take on issues no matter who is on the other side of the net.

You are the exact opposite.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:08pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
The allegations of paedophilia against a Member there are astonishing.

Link.

By cods addressed to Brian Ross:

Quote:
you most certainly wont have time to be WATCHING CHILDREN IN THE PLAY GROUND kinda creepy what!!!!

maybe we should tell someone we have a member with a fetish

FMD.

And butter does not melt in her ever so innocent mouth.

I see nothing has changed there. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

now who is surprised? anyone? anyone at all?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:09pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:54pm:

You're damn right Punk!

I never defend an individual on the www just because they are who they are.  I am not a pack hound grovelingly, fawningly seeking support from other people or to ingratiate myself with anyone by tugging a forelock or sucking a toe.  I'll take on issues no matter who is on the other side of the net.

You are the exact opposite.

Yep - I defend 'who' I know.
You defend just 'what' you know.

This is the Internet. This, participation of mine - I am not getting paid for. This is a 'recreational' existence for me here on this Forum.
I think I've got my priorities right here.
I think YOU take this Forum TOO SERIOUSLY that you couldn't make Friends here even if you 'tried harder'  Roll Eyes

In fact, you come across as something akin to just ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE here. You are not 'Human' - you and your Computer are 'one'. You, have indeed - gone full 'RETARD'.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:11pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
This is a 'recreational' existence for me here on this Forum.

why don't you try being honest. This isn't recreational for you, this is everything you have.

You haven't got anyone else in the real world.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:15pm

This coming from the 'guy' who has several times posted about punching me in the head and sexually assaulting me.

None of your 'friends' have ever had a problem with it either.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:19pm

Quote:
Yep - I defend 'who' I know.
You defend just 'what' you know.

Correct....but you 'know' no-one here.  Other than "Mellie" of course.

Quote:
This is the Internet. This, participation of mine - I am not getting paid for. This is a 'recreational' existence for me here on this Forum.
I think I've got my priorities right here.

I don't care.  Get whatever you want, but don't expect not to be called for stupidity.

Quote:
I think YOU take this Forum TOO SERIOUSLY that you couldn't make Friends here even if you 'tried harder'  Roll Eyes

I am not here, never have been here on the www to make friends.  What sane human being would be so shallow in real life that the www is the only place they can find a 'friend?'

Quote:
In fact, you come across as something akin to just ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE here. You are not 'Human' - you and your Computer are 'one'. You, have indeed - gone full 'RETARD'.

I have no idea what that waffle is about.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:21pm

Leave Cods alone:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:26pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:19pm:
What sane human being would be so shallow in real life that the www is the only place they can find a 'friend?

do you want to answer that Jasin?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 5th, 2019 at 7:21pm:
Leave Cods alone:

No.  She needs to be held to account.  Her posts elsewhere are very abusive to say the least.  (And of course, Black Orchid will allow her abuse because she wants anything, any old crap will do so long as it is a slag off on anyone she does not like.) 

Nah.  Not on. 

Yet it is.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print