Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Last night's carnage (Read 10625 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Last night's carnage
Reply #15 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:04pm

Peckerhead the Pig is a Poof with a Foot fetish.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:04pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 8:34am:
I thought Set resigned as a Gmod… or has he started again ? Smiley
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534433244/0

im confused he hasn't said he is doing it again  Wink

he's rather selective about when he 'does it'.

Gody can take pot shots at aussies wife until the cows come home, Sets retired then
But mention gordies wife (after gordy brings her into the topic) and Set suddenly is on the job again Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:05pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:04pm:

Set , are you retied today or not?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:05pm

So profound.  Inciteful.  Yay JaSin.  Tell us about how you are Mellie again. That was a great story.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:07pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:03pm:
He seems quite okay to me.  Even if he did not, I don't take the armchair psychiatrist chair.  I leave that for idiots.

Hey, Setanta ~ posted by JaSin where I prefer not to post:

Quote:
What I'm saying is that Gordon, Setanta, myself and a few other members here seem to 'cope': we both 'fight' them and 'ignore' them - regardless, they do NOT AFFECT us.

There ya go, proving the old saying, "Water finds its own level," again.  You must be so proud to be mentioned in such lofty company, with a racist bigot and a complete idiot. 

Can you help me out here, Setanta....was that JaSin 'fighting' or ignoring?

I find the 'they do not affect us' comment rather revealing.
Is that because they don't suffer the repercussions from the mods when they jump in? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:07pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:05pm:

So profound.  Inciteful.  Yay JaSin.  Tell us about how you are Mellie again. That was a great story.

he's trying to be noticed Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:10pm

Oh that's simple my anally retentive pedantic peccary pig patriot.
It's got to do with your bum-chum Peckerhead the Pig 'losing the plot' and showing his true nature by using the Movies section which he is Mod as his 'personal' display cabinet for things that are aimed against other members and have nothing to do with the theme of the section he Mods.
He is about as good a Mod as Lisa Jones was with Real Estate and she was indeed somewhat 'insane'.

So Aussie, the blood-sucking Mozzie - are you going to reprimand him, or doesn't he listen to you either (because he thinks you're an idiot too, etc?  Tongue)

The guy has lost the plot.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:13pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:07pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:03pm:
He seems quite okay to me.  Even if he did not, I don't take the armchair psychiatrist chair.  I leave that for idiots.

Hey, Setanta ~ posted by JaSin where I prefer not to post:

Quote:
What I'm saying is that Gordon, Setanta, myself and a few other members here seem to 'cope': we both 'fight' them and 'ignore' them - regardless, they do NOT AFFECT us.

There ya go, proving the old saying, "Water finds its own level," again.  You must be so proud to be mentioned in such lofty company, with a racist bigot and a complete idiot. 

Can you help me out here, Setanta....was that JaSin 'fighting' or ignoring?

I find the 'they do not affect us' comment rather revealing.
Is that because they don't suffer the repercussions from the mods when they jump in? Cheesy Cheesy

Are you really that daft?
Oh yeah - that's right.
You are!

*punches the wannabe tough guy JS in the chops because he's like a lamb to the slaughter.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:19pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:10pm:

It's got to do with your bum-chum Peckerhead the Pig 'losing the plot' and showing his true nature by using the Movies section which he is Mod as his 'personal' display cabinet for things that are aimed against other members and have nothing to do with the theme of the section he Mods.
He is about as good a Mod as Lisa Jones was with Real Estate and she was indeed somewhat 'insane'.

So Aussie, the blood-sucking Mozzie - are you going to reprimand him, or doesn't he listen to you either (because he thinks you're an idiot too, etc?  Tongue)

Speaking thereof...come on...tell us all again how you are Mellie.  Come orn.  Let's see if you tell the same tale as you originally did.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:23pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:19pm:

Speaking thereof...come on...tell us all again how you are Mellie.  Come orn.  Let's see if you tell the same tale as you originally did.

That's easy. I just changed my Member name to Mellie.
Along with Vulcan - I have nothing on your x100 odd socks that smell the Forum out. At least my 'two' socks (one for each foot  Wink) were 'clean' socks and Mellie was an honor to 'replicate'.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:26pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:23pm:

Along with Vulcan - I have nothing on your x100 odd socks that smell the Forum out. At least my 'two' socks (one for each foot  Wink) were 'clean' socks and Mellie was an honor to 'replicate'.

Oh no you did not 'just' change your name to Mellie.  You made a big long post saying you were Mellie.

Come on, tell us that story again.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:32pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:26pm:
Jasin wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:23pm:

Oh no you did not 'just' change your name to Mellie.  You made a big long post saying you were Mellie.

Come on, tell us that story again.

You didn't ask about my postings as Mellie as well. Make your mind up fool!  Roll Eyes I know you were attracted to Mellie and even when you realised I  was impersonating Mellie, you were still attracted to the idea of Mellie with my Manliness (especially compared to your squat toady body). I obviously 'scarred' you  Grin - you still keep 'dragging' it back from the past. If I had known you like Men in Drag Aussie - I would have at least done a bit more effort, like put some make-up on for you  Wink Kiss  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:34pm

'Carnage'   Grin

Dumbcluck's lived a sheltered life

another attention whore

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:34pm

Stop the tap dancing in custard, JaSin.  Tell us again about how you ARE Mellie.  Don't be shy now.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:41pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:34pm:
Stop the tap dancing in custard, JaSin.  Tell us again about how you ARE Mellie.  Don't be shy now.

Oh you wish!  Roll Eyes
How long did you stalk Mellie for?
She told me a bit about you before she left.
(We both worked the Medical Industry: She a Nurse up in QLD)
She told me about the PM's you would barrage her with... with your 'demands'.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print