Northern NSW
Re: Last night's carnage
Reply #120 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:37pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:24pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:20pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:15pm:
Don't bother Aussie. Jasin is one of the protected ones. The crap he gets away with on here he has to be.

I'm not surprised Set is playing dumb about it.

It's not playing dumb Mimo, Aussie knows how it works. Ask him to be honest. Just posting "this member is banned from here" is not good enough, there is a process. As I've said, you and Aussie should PM Skippy and get him to sort it, it's his MRB and has nothing to do with either you or Aussie.

FMD.  What do you want me to be honest about, Setanta?

Exactly what I have said. There is a process and posting "this member is banned from here" is not good enough.

Really if you are that interested in sticking your nose in other's MRBs, contact Skippy, if not, mind your own business and let Skippy deal with his MRB.

Skippy has been awol for many months and you know it.

As for the ban process...read my OP.

Then contemplate whether skippy PM'd FD or Vic before you wash your hands Pilate.

(whoops sorry edit, hit modify)

Where he is is not my doing, you are not mod of fringe and I don't take instructions from you about it.
If he PMed others perhaps you should ask them instead of me if you are so interested in other's MRBs, I don't get to see their PMs. PM FD, Vic and Skippy. I have no knowledge of the ban, I have no PM telling me of a breach, from the mod. Go waste your time elsewhere.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #121 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:37pm

Don't bother Aussie. Jasin is one of the protected ones. The crap he gets away with on here he has to be.

It's not playing dumb Mimo, Aussie knows how it works. Ask him to be honest. Just posting "this member is banned from here" is not good enough, there is a process. As I've said, you and Aussie should PM Skippy and get him to sort it, it's his MRB and has nothing to do with either you or Aussie.

Exactly what I have said. There is a process and posting "this member is banned from here" is not good enough.

Really if you are that interested in sticking your nose in other's MRBs, contact Skippy, if not, mind your own business and let Skippy deal with his MRB.

Then contemplate whether skippy PM'd FD or Vic before you wash your hands Pilate.

Where he is is not my doing, you are not mod of fringe and I don't take instructions from you about it.
If he PMed others perhaps you should ask them instead of me if you are so interested in other's MRBs, I don't get to see their PMs. PM FD, Vic and Skippy. I have no knowledge of the ban, I have no PM telling me of a breach, from the mod. Go waste your time elsewhere.

WTF are you messing with my post?  Wrong button.  Are you pissed or flustered?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #122 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:41pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:37pm:

Okay.  I get it.  You will play mushroom if it suits you.  Skippy has not been at OzPol since 19th August, 2018.  So maybe you as a GMOd might look after his MRB in his obvious absence......UNLESS he is banned of course, and you'd know if that was the case.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:42pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:24pm:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/69234570/pardon-me-but-you-are-full-of-c...

biased moderators are every members business.

So I should ignore protocol and go with what you want or I'm biased. I think that shows your bias. Do what I want or else. Not going to work, you have no say in fringe, PM Skip if you have a problem and I'll work with him.

You should do your job. You have seen the notice that he's banned. Do you need it in braille before you act? On the thread Skip clearly says he notified the GM's. Maybe if you hadn't lied about resigning your position he would have notified you as well. How was he to know you had zero integrity and don't do what you say you'll do?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #124 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:41pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:37pm:

Okay.  I get it.  You will play mushroom if it suits you.  Skippy has not been at OzPol since 19th August, 2018.  So maybe you as a GMOd might look after his MRB in his obvious absence......UNLESS he is banned of course, and you'd know if that was the case.

Why are you not bugging FD or Vic with this? Motive? Go PM FD, Vic and Skippy. I'm not here to mind the MRBs beyond global rules.
Take your Chihuahua, give him a smack across the nose with a rolled up paper and mind your own business.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:50pm

run away Mr Integrity

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #126 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:52pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:50pm:
run away Mr Integrity

Don't talk to our esteemed lawyer Aussie like that.

Have fun you two. You know what to do if you want jasin banned for posting in "not your MRB". Contact the mod of the MRB. Knowing him he'll probably tell you both to piss off and allow Jasin to post just to spite you both.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #127 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:26pm

Cute......skippy's a mate of yours as well, Setanta?  My, you do pick 'em, no doubt about that.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #128 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:29pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:26pm:
Cute......skippy's a mate of yours as well, Setanta?  My, you do pick 'em, no doubt about that.

Is he? It seems you have picked my side for me, eh?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #129 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:30pm

Skippy just PM'd me.
Asked if I could step in and MOD his Section for a short while and keep the Trolls like Boofhead Smith and Mozzie-Aussie away.

*JaSin does a little jiggle dance like he's ordering chips with 'both'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #130 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:37pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:29pm:

Nah.  By your deeds, you have done that.  I don't care.  Bridge burned by you.  Own it.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:44pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:52pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:50pm:
run away Mr Integrity

Don't talk to our esteemed lawyer Aussie like that.

Have fun you two. You know what to do if you want jasin banned for posting in "not your MRB". Contact the mod of the MRB. Knowing him he'll probably tell you both to piss off and allow Jasin to post just to spite you both.

are you reverting back to childhood?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #132 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 10:12pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

Nah.  By your deeds, you have done that.  I don't care.  Bridge burned by you.  Own it.

By my deeds? Not following what you wanted? Your "you're with us or against us" view. Guess what, I got through almost 60 years without you, I'm sure I'll manage.

IP Logged

JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 10:13pm

"Last night's carnage" ?? is this thread about John Smith's sex life with animals?  Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 8:01am

Setanta wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

By my deeds? Not following what you wanted? Your "you're with us or against us" view. Guess what, I got through almost 60 years without you, I'm sure I'll manage.

Let's see what happens, what is done by you GMod Setenta about that bestiality post made ^^^^ by the sock "Jolly Green Giant."  That's the sort of deed I am referring to.

This:

Quote:
Reply #133 - Yesterday at 9:13pm Quote
"Last night's carnage" ?? is this thread about John Smith's sex life with animals?  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print