Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The rise in the popularity of witchcraft (Read 2866 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The rise in the popularity of witchcraft
Reply #15 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 8:08pm

Christianity turned Europe into a prostitute for the Middle-East.

...to think they burned women for not wanting to be such.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 8:37pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 2:59pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 1st, 2019 at 3:20pm:
Hi Yadda,
check out the book of revelations.

I think it mentions witchcraft as another sign of the End Times.

Something about blowing seven Trumps, and the emptying of seven bowels.

Undecided

Sign of the End Times?
Ancient Witchcraft Trend Growing Sharply in Popularity

Sales of tarot cards have risen sharply in the last year as self-proclaimed witches claim that divination and dark magic are effective in opposing President Trump. One end-of-days expert cites this as an illogical yet divinely guided step in setting the stage for the Messianic showdown in which the two sides, good and evil, are clearly defined.

The BBC published an article last week noting a 30-percent increase in sales in tarot cards last year, citing data collected by US Games Systems, a publisher of tarot games. Tarot may be a modern trend, but its roots are ancient, with some sources claiming the deck has its origins in the Book of Thoth, a legendary tome of Egyptian occult and idolatry. Based on four suits, tarot cards are similar to common playing cards but with some significant differences that serve its primary purpose: divination.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/109917/tarot-cards-recent-trend-ancient-evil/

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 8:40pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 8:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 2:59pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 1st, 2019 at 3:20pm:
Hi Yadda,
check out the book of revelations.

I think it mentions witchcraft as another sign of the End Times.

Something about blowing seven Trumps, and the emptying of seven bowels.

Undecided

Sign of the End Times?
Ancient Witchcraft Trend Growing Sharply in Popularity

Sales of tarot cards have risen sharply in the last year as self-proclaimed witches claim that divination and dark magic are effective in opposing President Trump. One end-of-days expert cites this as an illogical yet divinely guided step in setting the stage for the Messianic showdown in which the two sides, good and evil, are clearly defined.

The BBC published an article last week noting a 30-percent increase in sales in tarot cards last year, citing data collected by US Games Systems, a publisher of tarot games. Tarot may be a modern trend, but its roots are ancient, with some sources claiming the deck has its origins in the Book of Thoth, a legendary tome of Egyptian occult and idolatry. Based on four suits, tarot cards are similar to common playing cards but with some significant differences that serve its primary purpose: divination.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/109917/tarot-cards-recent-trend-ancient-evil/...

Have you emptied seven bowels today, Bobby?

Or filled them, perhaps?   Undecided

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 9:16pm

Dabble in the Tarot here:

https://www.darktarot.com/

Get your free reading.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 11:32pm

Feel the power of the Dark Side Skywalker!!!!

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 10:23am

PZ547 wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 2:51pm:
Maybe the paedophile is reincarnated as a victim?  After all, when a small child bites another, the only way to illustrate the pain they cause is to bite them in turn.  They understand very swiftly then

You may want to reassess that statement. You are actually saying that the victims deserve it.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 10:33am

There might just be something in this mysticism and religious stuff.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 10:59am

The first accurate horoscope:

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #23 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 11:02am

Captain Nemo wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 10:59am:
The first accurate horoscope:

https://i.imgur.com/Nm9LOTv.jpg

We don't agree on many things but this one is,

touché............. Wink

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 11:27am

Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 2:58pm

I see the Chinese are trying to steal the Lunar Calender as their own with their Chinese symbolism

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #26 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:30pm

1,842px × 1,036px
IMAGE.....

"She said you're lucky you married a witch — I'm just a good witch."

Quote:

Here's The 'Kind Of Crazy' Ritual Tom Brady's 'Good Witch' Wife Has Him Doing Before Games

James Barrett
February 8, 2019

The arguably best quarterback to ever play the game revealed Thursday that he has been engaged in a "kind of crazy" pre-game ritual for years that he and his self-described "good witch" wife believe has helped him in his remarkable run.

....."I’ve learned a lot from my wife over the years," Brady told an audience during a shave for charity event Thursday at Gillette’s World Shaving Headquarters in Boston (video below via CBS Boston).

"She's so about the power of intention, you know, and believing things that are really going to happen."

Her focus on the "power of intention" and "believing things" in advance isn't just some philosophical perspective, he made clear in his folllow-up comments: it's mystical.

Before games, said Brady, his wife Gisele Bunchen "always makes a little altar for me at the game because she just wills it so much."

"So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring with pictures of my kids," he explained, "and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones and she has me wear a necklace and take these drops she makes.

I say all these mantras," he added, amid laughs from the crowd.

"I stopped questioning her a long time ago," he said to more laughs from fans.

"I did. I just shut up and listened."

Saying he thought at first that it was all "kind of crazy," he ended up just going with it.

But the altar and the mystical power stones aren't all the tricks Bundchen has up her "good witch" sleeves, according to the superstar.

Brady says she's accurately predicted the outcome of recent seasons.

"About four years ago, we were playing the Seahawks and she said, 'You better listen to me, this is your year, but this is all the things you’re going to have to do to win.'

And I did all those things, and by God, you know, it worked," he said.

He noted that she also accurately predicted that he wouldn't win the championship in 2015, saying, "You know I love you, but this is not going to be your year."

When he asked about 2016, she said, "2016 is going to be your year."

"So it was early January this year, and I said, babe, I'm asking: do we have a chance?" he continued.

"And she said, 'Yeah, but you're going to have to do a lot of work, and you're really going to have to listen to me.'"

After he won yet another ring in January, he said she told him, "You’re lucky you married a witch – I’m just a good witch."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43247/heres-kind-crazy-ritual-tom-bradys-good-wit...

"I’m just a good witch."

No harm ?

There are many things in this world, which can corrupt us     [spiritually].

And, no spirit, which we have contact with,     if it is apart from God, is a good spirit.

Deuteronomy 4:23
Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.
24  For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
25  When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:

Luke 10:25
And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26  He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27  And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28  And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2  Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3  And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:40pm

Evil witches - burn them at the stake.

Only fire cleanses evil.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 2:13pm

Yadda Yadda Yadda.

Not even Religion can destroy Good Witches for they are a part of true European culture and identity, the only 'Witches' Christianity can destroy are the ones that are imprisoned by Christianity and thus obviously, such captivity turns them 'bad' like food going to rot and wasted by oppression.
In the end, its the 'Bad Witches' that 'serve Christianity' and they die for it too.
Good Witches are 'free' from the cold touch of Christianity.
They are like the Elves of Tolkien's description of 'True Europe' - they travel the 'Straight Way'. Orcs are like the 'Bad Witches', Elves too - but corrupted by the influence of Religion from the Middle-East.
Christianity was the 'lie' of the Middle-East that oppressed Europe... until a few 'sailed into the West' and discovered the 'Truth'.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print